Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

Discus and support Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Llewrich7, Jul 13, 2019 at 2:02 PM.

1. /u/Llewrich7
    /u/Llewrich7 Guest

I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else. I've checked to see if there was a option to turn it off in Minecraft but there isn't.

It's very annoying and I would appreciate it if this bug got fixed, if anyone else has a similar issue or a solution please reply down below.

Xbox live username - LLEWRICH14

submitted by /u/Llewrich7
    [link] [comments]

/u/Llewrich7, Jul 13, 2019 at 2:02 PM
  2. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
  6. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
Thema:

1. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition. - Similar Threads - Narrator mode stuck

2. Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies: Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the voice over/Narrator describing eveything that goes on in the movies i try and watch on my xbox 360 movies/tv?...
  3. How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10: win7 is ok , only win10 have this bug, that is the issus! casue the minecraft have no hotkey setting to set the narrator off or on, only have the defalut hotkey B but i always use b for other...
  4. How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?: All of a sudden on 2 of my 40 purchased XBox 360 movies now have a woman’s voice describing EVERYTHING that happens on screen in between dialogue and i cant stop it. Everyone else that has asked...
  5. Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!: I just rented a movie on Microsoft Movies and TV - a voice is narrating everything that is happening on the screen, and I can't figure out how to make it stop. I have xBox 360, NOT XBox One. Help!...
  6. Turn off narrator Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off narrator Xbox 360: How do I turn the narrator off my Xbox 360 movie i i just purchased 8c721ae3-9aea-4c9d-a865-f4d9b6800ef5
  7. Narrator: An Opinion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: An Opinion: Just tried out the narrator fuction on my xbox as suggested by the ambassadors program. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but i can certainly see the benefits for certain people. The way it selected...
  8. Narrator on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator on Xbox One: If you find yourself with partial or complete sight loss then the Xbox One Narrator is great in helping you navigate and use your device. It reads the text on screen out loud to you (does not work...
  9. Narrator mode not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator mode not working: Today, i got really irritated by narrator mode so I tried to turn it off. My Xbox decided that I have no power and I can't turn it off. I can't turn it off by pressing the Xbox menu and pressing...
  10. Xbox One in Narrator mode? (Preview Program)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One in Narrator mode? (Preview Program): My console is part of the preview program and I received the latest update with the new layout a couple of days ago. After a game crash -- my Xbox is now in "narrator" mode, meaning it speaks out...