Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

Discus and support Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Llewrich7, Jul 13, 2019.

1. /u/Llewrich7
    /u/Llewrich7 Guest

I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else. I've checked to see if there was a option to turn it off in Minecraft but there isn't.

It's very annoying and I would appreciate it if this bug got fixed, if anyone else has a similar issue or a solution please reply down below.

Xbox live username - LLEWRICH14

submitted by /u/Llewrich7
    [link] [comments]

/u/Llewrich7, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
  5. ChocoBomb45 Win User

"Almost out of data storage space!" Minecraft Realm Error

I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition. The website is for Java. Thanks.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
Thema:

1. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition. - Similar Threads - Narrator mode stuck

2. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  3. Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

in XBoX on Windows
    Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....: Im not sure how it got turned on, but I cant get Narrator or text to speech to turn off. The only time it is on is when I am playing Forza 4. I am on Windows 10 and have been to control panel and...
  4. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  5. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1: I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off. c1306d45-311a-455e-9a2e-d4e004b79ed7
  6. Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie: I just bought the digital version of Spider-man far from home and the narrator is automatically on and I have no option to turn it off. I've looked in the CC menu and there's no where to turn it...
  7. Narrator/Movies & Tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator/Movies & Tv: While trying to watch a movie, I noticed something I found annoying. Narrator. So, I tried to turn it off, but guess what? I couldn't. Does anyone know how to turn off narrator on xbox? If so,...
  8. Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.: Recently rented and purchased movies on xbox 360 have narration enabled and I have found no setting to turn it off. In movies and tv on a computer I found it's also enabled by default on the...
  9. Narrator mode not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator mode not working: Today, i got really irritated by narrator mode so I tried to turn it off. My Xbox decided that I have no power and I can't turn it off. I can't turn it off by pressing the Xbox menu and pressing...
  10. Xbox One in Narrator mode? (Preview Program)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One in Narrator mode? (Preview Program): My console is part of the preview program and I received the latest update with the new layout a couple of days ago. After a game crash -- my Xbox is now in "narrator" mode, meaning it speaks out...