Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

Discus and support Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Llewrich7, Jul 13, 2019.

1. /u/Llewrich7
    /u/Llewrich7 Guest

I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else. I've checked to see if there was a option to turn it off in Minecraft but there isn't.

It's very annoying and I would appreciate it if this bug got fixed, if anyone else has a similar issue or a solution please reply down below.

Xbox live username - LLEWRICH14

submitted by /u/Llewrich7
    [link] [comments]

/u/Llewrich7, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
  6. ChocoBomb45 Win User

"Almost out of data storage space!" Minecraft Realm Error

I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition. The website is for Java. Thanks.
Thema:

1. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition. - Similar Threads - Narrator mode stuck

2. Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...: I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off. I have tried to close the narrator of win10, but I...
  3. Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]: Bonjour ,depuis plusieurs mois j'ai un gros problème sur forza Horizon 4 , la voix du narrateur lis tous ce qu'il y a sur mon jeux pourtant j'ai désactivé le narrateur, j'ai désinstallé mon jeu...
  4. Narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator: I cant turn off my narrator for the life of me idk whats going on please help b910ec20-21cb-4efb-94ce-be757753dd31
  5. How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...: How can I turn the narrator off ? 2026b772-e193-4886-a84c-0607ff1fe4b4
  6. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: I'm trying to turn off the narrator but I cant because it says not a narrator command. I cant touch anything or move anything because its 'not a narrator command' You'd swear it's broken. I...
  7. Narrator won't shut up

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator won't shut up: First. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this realm. Second. I tried to turn the narrator off on the app and even check to make sure it was off on my phone. I enter certain games and the...
  8. XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?: As stated in title every time I open Xbox menu within XCloud I get the narrator readouts, with no option to disable. An workaround? submitted by /u/xSicParvisMagna [link] [comments]
  9. Narrator mode not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator mode not working: Today, i got really irritated by narrator mode so I tried to turn it off. My Xbox decided that I have no power and I can't turn it off. I can't turn it off by pressing the Xbox menu and pressing...
  10. Xbox One in Narrator mode? (Preview Program)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One in Narrator mode? (Preview Program): My console is part of the preview program and I received the latest update with the new layout a couple of days ago. After a game crash -- my Xbox is now in "narrator" mode, meaning it speaks out...