Narrator/Movies & Tv

Discus and support Narrator/Movies & Tv in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; While trying to watch a movie, I noticed something I found annoying. Narrator. So, I tried to turn it off, but guess what? I couldn't. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LinelessLemonz, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Narrator/Movies & Tv

While trying to watch a movie, I noticed something I found annoying. Narrator. So, I tried to turn it off, but guess what? I couldn't.

Does anyone know how to turn off narrator on xbox? If so, could you please tell me ;-;

:)

LinelessLemonz, Sep 21, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Rented movie

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Hello Inception,

Unfortunately the Narrator feature on the Xbox console will not work with these apps. Most likely reason is for example YouTube, it would be hard for the Narrator to keep up with someone watching someone stream, a game tip etc. The narrator will work with

Movies and TV app and also to watch live TV
    as Amber mentioned earlier.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Narrator/Movies & Tv

Remember that you can always seach https://support.xbox.com/en-US/ for helpful guides.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Narrator/Movies & Tv

• If you're using a controller, press and hold the Xbox button until it vibrates, then press the Menu button . (Press them again to turn off Narrator.)
    • Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator to turn it on or off.
    • If you're using a keyboard, press the Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter. (Press them again to turn off Narrator.)
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Hi Inception,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this question. Narrator on Xbox One should be available in many regions, including India as our Ambassadors have stated.

Can you please clarify which app it is that you are attempting to use the narrator on and any troubleshooting that you've done thus far to try to get it to work within that app? If this is within the Movies & TV app, then you may wish to troubleshoot the
    issue more directly using our support article entitled Use the Movies & TV app with Narrator on Xbox One. Please be
    aware that the availability of subtitles for movies and/or television programs is determined by the producers of the film/show as well.

We look forward to your reply! I hope this is helpful!
Thema:

Narrator/Movies & Tv

1. Narrator/Movies & Tv - Similar Threads - Narrator Movies

2. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies: Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the...
  3. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't: I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there...
  4. turning off action narration during movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turning off action narration during movie: Can anyone tell me how to or even how my Spiderman homecoming purchase is narrating the action, not subtitles but actual narration never had that come on or do that ever...any clues?...
  5. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  6. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  7. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1: I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off. c1306d45-311a-455e-9a2e-d4e004b79ed7
  8. Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie: I just bought the digital version of Spider-man far from home and the narrator is automatically on and I have no option to turn it off. I've looked in the CC menu and there's no where to turn it...
  9. Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.: Recently rented and purchased movies on xbox 360 have narration enabled and I have found no setting to turn it off. In movies and tv on a computer I found it's also enabled by default on the...
  10. Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies: Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the voice over/Narrator describing eveything that goes on in the movies i try and watch on my xbox 360 movies/tv?...