Narrator on Xbox One

Discus and support Narrator on Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If you find yourself with partial or complete sight loss then the Xbox One Narrator is great in helping you navigate and use your device. It reads the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OTO Phoenix XS, May 16, 2019.

1. Narrator on Xbox One

If you find yourself with partial or complete sight loss then the Xbox One Narrator is great in helping you navigate and use your device. It reads the text on screen out loud to you (does not work in game) and even tells you what button you are hovering
    other and the total number of buttons on the page.

:)

OTO Phoenix XS, May 16, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Narration

What movie you experiencing this issue with?

Is the narration in the movie itself or from the xbox?

To switch the narration from the xbox work through the steps in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ease-of-access/narrator-on-xbox-one
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

help

Hello Ghost Rider8672,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you playing Forza Horizon 4 on an Xbox One or Windows 10 computer? Are you referring to

the narrator on the Xbox One
    or an in-game narrator? The article we provided contains more information about the narrator for Xbox One and how to disable it.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Rented movie

5. WPAK Win User

Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

6. KirscheBuster Win User

Turn off narrator/voice

Thema:

Narrator on Xbox One

1. Narrator on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Narrator

2. Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...: I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off. I have tried to close the narrator of win10, but I...
  3. Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]: Bonjour ,depuis plusieurs mois j'ai un gros problème sur forza Horizon 4 , la voix du narrateur lis tous ce qu'il y a sur mon jeux pourtant j'ai désactivé le narrateur, j'ai désinstallé mon jeu...
  4. Narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator: I cant turn off my narrator for the life of me idk whats going on please help b910ec20-21cb-4efb-94ce-be757753dd31
  5. How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...: How can I turn the narrator off ? 2026b772-e193-4886-a84c-0607ff1fe4b4
  6. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: I'm trying to turn off the narrator but I cant because it says not a narrator command. I cant touch anything or move anything because its 'not a narrator command' You'd swear it's broken. I...
  7. Narrator won't shut up

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator won't shut up: First. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this realm. Second. I tried to turn the narrator off on the app and even check to make sure it was off on my phone. I enter certain games and the...
  8. xbox one narrator in Russia

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one narrator in Russia: hello, the narrator don't work in Russia, where i can ask Microsoft to add it to my country? 101ee70c-3806-406c-b441-8bfc9ba8f976
  9. How to turn off narration

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narration: This is occurring with multiple movies I have previously downloaded - now there is narration (for the visually impaired) on all of them. There is no way I can see to turn it off - no, turning off...
  10. Narration issues????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narration issues????: So, i recently rented MIB International, yesterday, and i can't turn the [Mod removed- inappropriate] narrating lady off and its iriving me insane. Anybody know how to fix this or did Microsoft...