Narrator on Xbox One

Discus and support Narrator on Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If you find yourself with partial or complete sight loss then the Xbox One Narrator is great in helping you navigate and use your device. It reads the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OTO Phoenix XS, May 16, 2019.

1. Narrator on Xbox One

If you find yourself with partial or complete sight loss then the Xbox One Narrator is great in helping you navigate and use your device. It reads the text on screen out loud to you (does not work in game) and even tells you what button you are hovering
    other and the total number of buttons on the page.

:)

OTO Phoenix XS, May 16, 2019
  2. KirscheBuster Win User

Turn off narrator/voice

3. Burnin TODI Win User

Native 1080p on Xbox One is "very possible", says Mark Rubin

@ fatal...If you listen to the audio the narrators mention they were invited to play on xbox one
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Video

Hi uBr Scuba,

The narrator is one of the features available in Xbox One under Ease of Access settings. This feature is not available on Xbox 360 consoles. Regarding your concern, can you tell us if there's a narration going on when playing other movies on your console?
    If there's none, it is possible that narration you're having a problem with is part of the movie that you downloaded.

If you need further assistance to double check if the narration is coming from the movie or with your Xbox 360 console, I recommend that you contact our
    Xbox Support team.

Let us know if you need clarifications.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Narrator on Xbox One

This as been discussed at length in the forums.
  6. Skills Krauser Win User

Narrator on Xbox One

It's kinda funny. I mean, when you highlight a message you received, it starts reading and makes me laugh. It's very useful, though.
Thema:

Narrator on Xbox One

1. Narrator on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Narrator

2. Narrator: An Opinion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: An Opinion: Just tried out the narrator fuction on my xbox as suggested by the ambassadors program. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but i can certainly see the benefits for certain people. The way it selected...
  3. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: Narrator is really useful for the people that are new to the xbox community. It will navigate you to everything. It will even line read you stuff! fb2275de-4fbb-412f-9267-74dc36626cd3
  4. Narrator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Narrator: who actually uses this on a daily basis ?. I turned it on for 1 minute and I couldn't turn it off fast enough. d8aea082-b1cb-495e-9c72-f74d7ea3e59e
  5. My Experience Using Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Experience Using Narrator: Hey its , Once again I was challenged to try another tool on my Xbox One S system, this time it was the narrator feature. Last time I tried the magnifier feature, and had a very eye opening...
  6. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: Good device, ver annoying at times 59d7adab-3d4a-47f1-b17e-fea10c523792
  7. Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.: Hello Manga here. I would like to share my experience with Narrator and Magnifier here. Game I tried it on: Sea of thieves. Platform: Xbox One X With Headset and Wireless controller....
  8. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: It doesn't really help me that much but it would be a good feature for people who can't see very well. f69231ad-6f95-4503-86a9-0c1d69f14edb
  9. Xbox One Narrator with Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Narrator with Microsoft Edge: I am blind, and I use narrator on Xbox with pretty much everything, except Microsoft Edge. Narrator will not navigate properly in Edge. I'm not sure if narrator is Edge compatible or if I just...
  10. narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    narrator: I purchased a movie on my xbox 360 when you play the movie the narrator is on i.e. support for those who are hearing impaired. how do I turn it off? 20ce61b9-1847-4a48-b346-41db82878cae