Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games

Discus and support Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, my problem I am having is games, first part games to be exact, that I download via gamepass have the narrator stuck on. I have held down the X... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IIxNESMOHTxII, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games

So, my problem I am having is games, first part games to be exact, that I download via gamepass have the narrator stuck on. I have held down the X button and checked to ensure it was off there and it was. I even went as far as the ease of access center
    to check and see if it is on, it was not. This is extremely frustrating. I have tried deleting my account and reinstalling, putting my xbox back to factory settings, and I have done several hard restarts. There seems to be nothing online about how to fix this
    issue. Any real help, and by that I m don't mean "have you tried turning narrator off through the settings?" would be appriciated.

:)

IIxNESMOHTxII, Sep 10, 2019
  2. IIxNESMOHTxII Win User

Yes, I have tried that several times. It only stays on in the games. If i pop the guide it stops talking.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

4. {Parity} Win User

Narrator Function Stuck On

Try doing a hard reset on the console as follows. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the
    console. Once it is back up and operational test for results. Let us know. Good Luck!
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Hi

Not all games and apps support narrator, what app are you trying use with the narrator?
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.

[/quote]

Funny, what?

I will agree though that the game would be incredibly bland if it weren't for some of the narration.

Overall though, people are giving too much praise to the narration. As in false credit. The narrator doesn't describe "everything".

How people got that impression is beyond me.
Thema:

1. Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games - Similar Threads - Narrator stuck Gamepass

2. Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...: I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off. I have tried to close the narrator of win10, but I...
  3. Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème voix narrative qui s’active. -[Translation - Narrative voice problem activating.]: Bonjour ,depuis plusieurs mois j'ai un gros problème sur forza Horizon 4 , la voix du narrateur lis tous ce qu'il y a sur mon jeux pourtant j'ai désactivé le narrateur, j'ai désinstallé mon jeu...
  4. Narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator: I cant turn off my narrator for the life of me idk whats going on please help b910ec20-21cb-4efb-94ce-be757753dd31
  5. How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he...: How can I turn the narrator off ? 2026b772-e193-4886-a84c-0607ff1fe4b4
  6. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: I'm trying to turn off the narrator but I cant because it says not a narrator command. I cant touch anything or move anything because its 'not a narrator command' You'd swear it's broken. I...
  7. Narrator won't shut up

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator won't shut up: First. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this realm. Second. I tried to turn the narrator off on the app and even check to make sure it was off on my phone. I enter certain games and the...
  8. XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?: As stated in title every time I open Xbox menu within XCloud I get the narrator readouts, with no option to disable. An workaround? submitted by /u/xSicParvisMagna [link] [comments]
  9. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.: I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else....
  10. Narrator Function Stuck On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator Function Stuck On: So i accidentally turned on the narrator function, and now it wont shut off. I've tried shutting it off through the settings menu and through holding the guide button down and hitting the menu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox narrator stuck on in game

2. xbox gamepass narrator stuck