Narrator won't shut up in all my games

Discus and support Narrator won't shut up in all my games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been using Game Pass Ultimate to play games on PC and Streaming to Android which is a great and dandy however I have one issue. All my games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by drkPu1se, Nov 21, 2020.

1. drkPu1se
    drkPu1se Guest

I have been using Game Pass Ultimate to play games on PC and Streaming to Android which is a great and dandy however I have one issue.

All my games have narrator on whenever I play them. This has been an issue on both streaming and on PC. Some games it's easy to disable so big no deal but in others I have been going bald trying to figure out how to deal with it. Why is narrator on by default
    and how can I stop it from turning back on?

:)

drkPu1se, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

How to turn off narration

Is this related to tge "narrator" function on the xbox one?

If you press and hold the xbox button (as if to shut down) and select the narrator option, are you able to toggle it do that it is off?
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Hi

Not all games and apps support narrator, what app are you trying use with the narrator?
  4. NightWolfRose Win User

Can't Download Add on - Did I mess up?

Narration and RCA Unlock still won't download.
  5. NightWolfRose Win User

Can't Download Add on - Did I mess up?

Narration and Round Calls still won't download.
  6. emi1ylove Win User

Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in the game

I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off.
    I have tried to close the narrator of win10, but I can't also close the narrator in the game;

I try to reinstall the system. Before I log in to xboxlive, there is no narrator, and there is no narrator who logs in to a new created account.However, once I log in to my own account, the narrator will open it. No matter whether I log out or switch accounts,
    it cannot be closed.
    Hello!

I can only imagine how annoying that can be when the Narrator speaks your every move.

I would recommend accessing your settings over your PC or Xbox Live Settings, then going to the Ease of Access section to disable the Narrator Feature. Or try possibly looking up Narrator in your settings to see if maybe the Narrator is still enabled.
Thema:

1. Narrator won't shut up in all my games - Similar Threads - Narrator won't shut

2. narrator stays on in game menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    narrator stays on in game menus: when i play certain games ie gears 5 or halo the master chief i get a narrator at the beginning of the games.im running xbox one x.can anyone please help.or does any one else get the same narrator...
  3. Xbox games on PC Narrator always on - HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games on PC Narrator always on - HELP: It's been a while that i've this problem and think that maybe was my "old" computer, but installing in these days Age of Empire 3 Remastered this problem popped out also on my new laptop, so i...
  4. Narrator reading messages that I'm not getting, and narrator is OFF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Narrator reading messages that I'm not getting, and narrator is OFF: In my "Ease of Access" settings, all sections that include the option to have a narrator is OFF. I don't care about a narrator. BUT the narrator has been coming on during my Gameplay (specifically...
  5. Xbox narrator won’t turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox narrator won’t turn off: My xbox one narrator accidnetally turned on yesterday and i have no option to turn it off. Ive attempted restarting the system multiple times and its still there. I have no option to turn off only...
  6. My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...: My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most annoying issue i’ve run into with Xbox 4b2419da-45d5-4b5d-8418-3a88f016c222
  7. Narrator won't shut up

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator won't shut up: First. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this realm. Second. I tried to turn the narrator off on the app and even check to make sure it was off on my phone. I enter certain games and the...
  8. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't: I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there...
  9. Narrator won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator won't turn off: This seems to be happening to one movie in particular- T2: Trainspotting. I have been wanting to see it for a while and just purchased it for $14.99. Nowhere in the movie description did it say...
  10. Narrator Won't Turn Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator Won't Turn Off: Hey guys, I have a HUGE problem. For some reason I accidentally turned on narrator and now it won't turn off! I tried everything I can but it won't turn off no matter what! HELP! Please tell me...