Narrator

Discus and support Narrator in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It doesn't really help me that much but it would be a good feature for people who can't see very well. f69231ad-6f95-4503-86a9-0c1d69f14edb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fallout Senpai, May 11, 2019.

1. Narrator

It doesn't really help me that much but it would be a good feature for people who can't see very well.

:)

Fallout Senpai, May 11, 2019
  2. Krazy Crayon Win User

Blue box glitch?

I seemed to have fixed it. When the console updated, it glitched out and turned the narrator on, but the glitch cause the narration to not work. All I did was turn the narrator off and now all is good.
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.

[/quote]

Funny, what?

I will agree though that the game would be incredibly bland if it weren't for some of the narration.

Overall though, people are giving too much praise to the narration. As in false credit. The narrator doesn't describe "everything".

How people got that impression is beyond me.
  4. Defy Lightning Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.
  5. Leo Invictus Win User

Why is my Xbox One talking to me!?

The narrator is probably turned on. Go to "settings," then "all settings," scroll down to "ease of access," scroll right to "narrator" and you should be able to toggle it off or on.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

How do I turn off the Siri-like "selected" voice on the menu?

The "Narrator"....

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

2.Go down to the fifth tab and select Settings.

3.Scroll left and select the default option, All Settings.

4.The bottom option in Settings is Ease of Access. Scroll down to it and then scroll right to find and select Narrator.

5.The focus will default to the area where you can turn narrator on and off again. Press the A button on your controller to turn the narrator on. To turn it off, press the A button again.
Thema:

Narrator

1. Narrator - Similar Threads - Narrator

2. Narrator: An Opinion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: An Opinion: Just tried out the narrator fuction on my xbox as suggested by the ambassadors program. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but i can certainly see the benefits for certain people. The way it selected...
  3. Narrator on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator on Xbox One: If you find yourself with partial or complete sight loss then the Xbox One Narrator is great in helping you navigate and use your device. It reads the text on screen out loud to you (does not work...
  4. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: Narrator is really useful for the people that are new to the xbox community. It will navigate you to everything. It will even line read you stuff! fb2275de-4fbb-412f-9267-74dc36626cd3
  5. Narrator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Narrator: who actually uses this on a daily basis ?. I turned it on for 1 minute and I couldn't turn it off fast enough. d8aea082-b1cb-495e-9c72-f74d7ea3e59e
  6. My Experience Using Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Experience Using Narrator: Hey its , Once again I was challenged to try another tool on my Xbox One S system, this time it was the narrator feature. Last time I tried the magnifier feature, and had a very eye opening...
  7. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: Good device, ver annoying at times 59d7adab-3d4a-47f1-b17e-fea10c523792
  8. Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.: Hello Manga here. I would like to share my experience with Narrator and Magnifier here. Game I tried it on: Sea of thieves. Platform: Xbox One X With Headset and Wireless controller....
  9. Xbox One Narrator with Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Narrator with Microsoft Edge: I am blind, and I use narrator on Xbox with pretty much everything, except Microsoft Edge. Narrator will not navigate properly in Edge. I'm not sure if narrator is Edge compatible or if I just...
  10. narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    narrator: I purchased a movie on my xbox 360 when you play the movie the narrator is on i.e. support for those who are hearing impaired. how do I turn it off? 20ce61b9-1847-4a48-b346-41db82878cae