Narrator

Discus and support Narrator in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good device, ver annoying at times 59d7adab-3d4a-47f1-b17e-fea10c523792 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by higginsb(2), May 12, 2019.

1. higginsb(2)
    higginsb(2) Guest

Narrator

Good device, ver annoying at times

:)

higginsb(2), May 12, 2019
  2. Krazy Crayon Win User

Blue box glitch?

I seemed to have fixed it. When the console updated, it glitched out and turned the narrator on, but the glitch cause the narration to not work. All I did was turn the narrator off and now all is good.
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.

[/quote]

Funny, what?

I will agree though that the game would be incredibly bland if it weren't for some of the narration.

Overall though, people are giving too much praise to the narration. As in false credit. The narrator doesn't describe "everything".

How people got that impression is beyond me.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Hi

Not all games and apps support narrator, what app are you trying use with the narrator?
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.
  6. Jujuthelioness Win User

Narrator

it helps me a lot with this on being someone who has sight issues
Thema:

Narrator

1. Narrator - Similar Threads - Narrator

2. Narrator/Movies & Tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator/Movies & Tv: While trying to watch a movie, I noticed something I found annoying. Narrator. So, I tried to turn it off, but guess what? I couldn't. Does anyone know how to turn off narrator on xbox? If so,...
  3. Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.: Recently rented and purchased movies on xbox 360 have narration enabled and I have found no setting to turn it off. In movies and tv on a computer I found it's also enabled by default on the...
  4. Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games: So, my problem I am having is games, first part games to be exact, that I download via gamepass have the narrator stuck on. I have held down the X button and checked to ensure it was off there and...
  5. Decider vs. Overseer: your role in a narrative-driven game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decider vs. Overseer: your role in a narrative-driven game: virtually every game is story driven and because of this, the player's actions don't really have any real impact on the ending, after all, the player eventually wins and the bad guys lose. some...
  6. Minecraft narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft narrator: How can I delete the narrator from my Minecraft game? The narrator is disabled on my xbox one. But whenever I play Minecraft I get the narrator. It does not come on for any other game except...
  7. Is Narrator available in india region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Narrator available in india region: Is Narrator available in india region. When i enable narrator, it's not reading the elements with in the app. It's reading only outside the app e2ee59d6-5b23-4d0e-8495-f373629f21a6
  8. Is Narrator available in india region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Narrator available in india region: Hi Is Narrator available in india region ? Is Narrator available in india region. When i enable narrator, it's not reading the elements with in the app. It's reading only outside the app Thanks...
  9. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.: I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else....
  10. Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies: Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the voice over/Narrator describing eveything that goes on in the movies i try and watch on my xbox 360 movies/tv?...