Narrator

Discus and support Narrator in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good device, ver annoying at times 59d7adab-3d4a-47f1-b17e-fea10c523792 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by higginsb(2), May 12, 2019.

1. higginsb(2)
    higginsb(2) Guest

Narrator

Good device, ver annoying at times

:)

higginsb(2), May 12, 2019
  2. Krazy Crayon Win User

Blue box glitch?

I seemed to have fixed it. When the console updated, it glitched out and turned the narrator on, but the glitch cause the narration to not work. All I did was turn the narrator off and now all is good.
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.

[/quote]

Funny, what?

I will agree though that the game would be incredibly bland if it weren't for some of the narration.

Overall though, people are giving too much praise to the narration. As in false credit. The narrator doesn't describe "everything".

How people got that impression is beyond me.
  4. Defy Lightning Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.
  5. Jujuthelioness Win User

Narrator

it helps me a lot with this on being someone who has sight issues
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Narrator

Could you maybe elaborate as to why you feel that? Keep in mind that some people, myself included, actually rely on these accessibility features often/from time to time. So what's the annoying part about it? I can understand it might be strange to use
    if you don't have a visual/hearing disorder of some sort... but aside from that what's bugging you about the features?
Thema:

Narrator

1. Narrator - Similar Threads - Narrator

2. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.: I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else....
  3. Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies: Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the voice over/Narrator describing eveything that goes on in the movies i try and watch on my xbox 360 movies/tv?...
  4. How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10: win7 is ok , only win10 have this bug, that is the issus! casue the minecraft have no hotkey setting to set the narrator off or on, only have the defalut hotkey B but i always use b for other...
  5. How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?: All of a sudden on 2 of my 40 purchased XBox 360 movies now have a woman’s voice describing EVERYTHING that happens on screen in between dialogue and i cant stop it. Everyone else that has asked...
  6. Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!: I just rented a movie on Microsoft Movies and TV - a voice is narrating everything that is happening on the screen, and I can't figure out how to make it stop. I have xBox 360, NOT XBox One. Help!...
  7. Turn off narrator Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off narrator Xbox 360: How do I turn the narrator off my Xbox 360 movie i i just purchased 8c721ae3-9aea-4c9d-a865-f4d9b6800ef5
  8. Narrator: An Opinion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: An Opinion: Just tried out the narrator fuction on my xbox as suggested by the ambassadors program. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but i can certainly see the benefits for certain people. The way it selected...
  9. Narrator on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator on Xbox One: If you find yourself with partial or complete sight loss then the Xbox One Narrator is great in helping you navigate and use your device. It reads the text on screen out loud to you (does not work...
  10. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: Narrator is really useful for the people that are new to the xbox community. It will navigate you to everything. It will even line read you stuff! fb2275de-4fbb-412f-9267-74dc36626cd3