Naruto to boruto

Discus and support Naruto to boruto in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had reinstalled naruto to boruto shinobi striker and when I use to play a lot I had refunded a dlc because it wasn’t good and now when I tries to log... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BossMan798, Sep 14, 2021.

1. BossMan798
    BossMan798 Guest

Naruto to boruto

I had reinstalled naruto to boruto shinobi striker and when I use to play a lot I had refunded a dlc because it wasn’t good and now when I tries to log into my game it says “some add on content has not been activated and is preventing the game from starting. Please activate the add on content listed down below or select new game” please help me I don’t want to make a new character

:)

BossMan798, Sep 14, 2021
  2. MarPM Win User

juego reembolsado aparece activo y no me permite jugar -[Translation - Refunded game appears active and does not allow me to play]

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  3. Smwutches Win User
  4. bestbuy95 Win User

Favorite Game

my current favorite Xbox game is Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Naruto to boruto

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Could you tell us if this issue is happening on Xbox or Pc?

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will be a pleasure to help you.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Naruto to boruto

Hello @BossMan798!

Would you please let us know what device are you using? Is it an Xbox console or a Windows 10 PC?
Thema:

Naruto to boruto

1. Naruto to boruto - Similar Threads - Naruto boruto

2. Are Nartuo shippuden ultimate ninja storm legacy and naruto to boruto shinobi striker worth...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Nartuo shippuden ultimate ninja storm legacy and naruto to boruto shinobi striker worth...: Hello all I'm just asking Are Nartuo shippuden ultimate ninja storm legacy and naruto to boruto shinobi striker worth it in 2021 with the price of Nartuo shippuden ultimate ninja storm legacy...
  3. Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker Deluxe Edition Crashing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker Deluxe Edition Crashing??: I recently purchased the deluxe edition as it was on sale and I started playing I had my ethernet cable plugged in and the game kept crashing every 5 minutes I would like to know what I should do...
  4. Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash: Habe beim Englischen/Amerikanischen Xbox Support folgende Nachricht geschickt: Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash (online) That issue that 50% of the people that play this game have....
  5. Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash

in XboX Insiders
    Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash: I am completely dis-satisfied with the way Microsoft support has handled this ongoing issue that 50% of the people that play this game have. I've looked at answers you have given to other people...
  6. Xbox: Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox: Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker: [img] They’ve been canceled for two days now and I can’t use them for anything. This recently started and I don’t know how to fix it. a24bad33-96fa-4940-bf14-dcdd901adf56
  7. Please Fix my Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Fix my Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker: So my friend just bought Naruto to Boruto Shinobi striker, for the Xbox and He is having issues playing online everyong time we start up an online match his game crashes, but he is able to play...
  8. Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Game crash: I am completely dis-satisfied with the way Microsoft support has handled this ongoing issue that 50% of the people that play this game have. I've looked at answers you have given to other people...
  9. I own dlcs for Naruto to boruto shinobi striker but it wont let me redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own dlcs for Naruto to boruto shinobi striker but it wont let me redeem it: Every time I log on to the game it says please confirm these add ons and when I do it nothing happens because. It won't let me log onto the game if I don't confirm the add ons so its in a constant...
  10. Naruto to boruto shinobi striker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naruto to boruto shinobi striker: I am playing ntb:ss through gamepass and used to have access to the season 1 pass. Recently that charcter save was corrupted and i had to start a new character. After starting the new character i...