NASCAR Heat 4 Career keeps crashing (Xbox One S)

Discus and support NASCAR Heat 4 Career keeps crashing (Xbox One S) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No other feature in the game crashes but the career. I have worked through 6 seasons to work up to where I am now, I would hate to think my game is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmericanMotorsportsGaming, Dec 3, 2019.

1. NASCAR Heat 4 Career keeps crashing (Xbox One S)

No other feature in the game crashes but the career. I have worked through 6 seasons to work up to where I am now, I would hate to think my game is corrupt. I do not get an error code, just a reset to my home screen.

:)

AmericanMotorsportsGaming, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello AmericanMotorsportsGaming,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear that your NASCAR Heat 4 game keeps crashing during career mode. If you haven't already, I recommend going through the steps in this support article: Welcome
    to the Xbox One Game Freeze Solution

You can go step by step, but I personally would start off by
    reinstalling your profile.
    This could help resync your saved data to the cloud servers. I'm thinking that there may be some sort of corrupted save data that is stopping you from progressing into career mode.

Hope this helps!
  3. AmericanMotorsportsG Win User

I followed all the steps, got to the deleting saves and re-syncing with the cloud. I got the a point before the last race I ran but it still crashes. I'm going to keep trying, I am not going to be happy if I have to delete a career save that involves 5
    seasons and literally hundreds of races.
  4. Vertigo057 Win User

Free Play Days: NASCAR Heat 4 and Contra: Rogue Corps are Free to Play This Weekend

Yes! Can't wait to try out Nascar Heat 4!
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Pre Order

When you go back to the Nascar Heat 4 - does it say Buy or install?
  6. maxen Win User

Nascar Heat

Thema:

1. NASCAR Heat 4 Career keeps crashing (Xbox One S) - Similar Threads - NASCAR Heat Career

2. Nascar Heat 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar Heat 5: Why doesn't Xbox live post Nascar Heat 5 has issues with game freezing? And at least try to offer some help on the issue! 624e7afe-8582-4dd9-84c5-284fb5e0c1a2
  3. NASCAR Heat 5 Freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 5 Freezing up: I purchased and downloaded Nascar Heat 5 when it came out on July 7th onto our Xbox One. It worked fine for a couple of days and then it started freezing. It freezes Career and Championship mode....
  4. Nascar Heat 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar Heat 5: I got the digital copy of NASCAR. Heat 5, I am trying to go to the 3rd season in the career mode now and it's not letting me go to it acting like it is freezing up. How can I get it to work again...
  5. nascar heat 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nascar heat 5: My game freezes up during career mode? Has anyone had this issue 68298f1f-9b4d-440c-b070-486866e68cda
  6. NASCAR Heat 5 Gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 5 Gold edition: Just received game in mail. Ordered Gold edition but it looks like received the base edition. It came with the Gold case, but the disk has picture of the base game. Does anyone know what the gold...
  7. Nascar heat 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar heat 5: Why wont nascar heat 5 allow me to SAVE an proceed.. Cant play career mode nor change settings..as soon as you press SAVE or PROCEED, the game glitchs and shuts down.. Y so???? Brought the pre...
  8. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  9. Nascar heat 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar heat 5: Why when I preorder the Nascar heat 5 game does it say it will download? I don't want a downloaded version . Can I not get the disk? c6c9a1f8-2285-4229-851e-5196c137fcb9
  10. NASCAR Heat 2 career not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    NASCAR Heat 2 career not saving: I just bought nascar heat 2 for the Xbox one. I'm having issues with the career mode not saving where I left off. I keep having to re-race 2 or 3 races. d8738a5f-af71-426a-9c4c-dbd1ab20e849