NASCAR Heat 4 Career keeps crashing (Xbox One S)

Discus and support NASCAR Heat 4 Career keeps crashing (Xbox One S) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No other feature in the game crashes but the career. I have worked through 6 seasons to work up to where I am now, I would hate to think my game is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmericanMotorsportsGaming, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. NASCAR Heat 4 Career keeps crashing (Xbox One S)

No other feature in the game crashes but the career. I have worked through 6 seasons to work up to where I am now, I would hate to think my game is corrupt. I do not get an error code, just a reset to my home screen.

:)

AmericanMotorsportsGaming, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello AmericanMotorsportsGaming,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear that your NASCAR Heat 4 game keeps crashing during career mode. If you haven't already, I recommend going through the steps in this support article: Welcome
    to the Xbox One Game Freeze Solution

You can go step by step, but I personally would start off by
    reinstalling your profile.
    This could help resync your saved data to the cloud servers. I'm thinking that there may be some sort of corrupted save data that is stopping you from progressing into career mode.

Hope this helps!
  3. AmericanMotorsportsG Win User

I followed all the steps, got to the deleting saves and re-syncing with the cloud. I got the a point before the last race I ran but it still crashes. I'm going to keep trying, I am not going to be happy if I have to delete a career save that involves 5
    seasons and literally hundreds of races.
  4. Vertigo057 Win User

Free Play Days: NASCAR Heat 4 and Contra: Rogue Corps are Free to Play This Weekend

Yes! Can't wait to try out Nascar Heat 4!
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Pre Order

When you go back to the Nascar Heat 4 - does it say Buy or install?
  6. maxen Win User

Nascar Heat

Thema:

1. NASCAR Heat 4 Career keeps crashing (Xbox One S) - Similar Threads - NASCAR Heat Career

2. Free Play Days: NASCAR Heat 4 and Contra: Rogue Corps are Free to Play This Weekend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Play Days: NASCAR Heat 4 and Contra: Rogue Corps are Free to Play This Weekend: I've heard plenty of things about Contra, about how its the worlds hardest game. That being said I can't wait to try it out. 382c2e85-5166-43c8-860a-f17dc704550c
  3. Trouble loading Nascar Heat 4 for the first time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble loading Nascar Heat 4 for the first time: We just purchased NASCAR Heat 4 and after it updated it did not load. The logo comes up but the game does not launch. What protocol are we missing? f9dcebc0-0c3a-4a74-923b-5ddb18afea70
  4. Nascar heat 3 championship lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar heat 3 championship lost: My cup championship is lost please help 8cc4bc9d-fb65-4162-8ff8-d75299e19c13
  5. nascar heat 3 wont play on my xbox s,,,,,,,,,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nascar heat 3 wont play on my xbox s,,,,,,,,,: nascar heat 3 frezzes crashes then gose back to home screen......deleted game reinstalled about 6 times still not working!!!!!!!! 3e0e3e8b-6a10-4d4a-8a76-df5ce0d4c49c
  6. NASCAR Heat 2 career not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    NASCAR Heat 2 career not saving: I just bought nascar heat 2 for the Xbox one. I'm having issues with the career mode not saving where I left off. I keep having to re-race 2 or 3 races. d8738a5f-af71-426a-9c4c-dbd1ab20e849
  7. NASCAR Heat progress.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat progress.......: First off I only use a racing wheel for racing games. Real cars have steering wheels so why would I drive a racing game car with a controller LOL. Proportional steering including the gas and...
  8. Nascar Heat Evolution dlc issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar Heat Evolution dlc issues: I purchased the pit pass, but I can't download the dlc as the dlc still doesn't show as owned. f2c2d910-de3b-4c9b-b079-89de7225b9be
  9. Nascar Heat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar Heat: Game freezes after each race and freezes after trying to create a driver...any solutions? Already tried deleting and reinstalling a317e459-c337-42e5-8d7e-2caf4a9a66ab
  10. Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has......: been out for 3 days now and there is no forum to discuss issues or the potential of the game. I've had the game since day one and after brief getting use to I'm liking the game a lot. Please...