Nat aberta[open nat]

Discus and support Nat aberta[open nat] in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Nat aberta[open nat] Hi Paulo Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with obtaining an open NAT type on your Xbox One... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PauloHenriqueMX, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Nat aberta[open nat]

Nat aberta[open nat]
    Hi Paulo

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with obtaining an open NAT type on your Xbox One console. To troubleshoot this, please check out our

Xbox Connection Troubleshooting

I hope this helps.

:)

PauloHenriqueMX, Dec 6, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Nat aberta[open nat]

Hi Paulo

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with obtaining an open NAT type on your Xbox One console. To troubleshoot this, please check out our

Xbox Connection Troubleshooting

I hope this helps.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox one: não estou conseguindo entrar no GTA online e nem acessar o site da Social Clube. [Xbox one: I'm not being able to join gta online or access the Social Club website.]

Verifique qual é o seu tipo de NAT nas definições de rede.

Deverá estar "NAT Aberta", outra indicação indica problemas na ligação.

[Translation]

Check what is your NAT type in the Network Settings.

Should appear "Open NAT", other indication could indicate connection issues.
  4. priscilasilva7 Win User

Não consigo ouvir ou jogar com meu amigo [I can't hear or play with my friend]

Ola eu tentei mudar minha Nat de moderada para aberto para poder jogar com um amigo meu mas agora meu fone não transmite o audio mas a caixa de som da tv transmite e ainda não jogar certos jogos com ele o tipo de nat dele e estrito o meu era moderada o xbox
    diz que a nat esta aberta mas não. Consigo ouvilo por fones de ouvido e não consigo jogar porfavor ajudeme.

[Translation-Hello I tried to change my Nat from moderate to open to be able to play with a friend of mine but now my phone does not transmit the audio but the tv sound box transmits and still does not play certain games with it the kind of nat of
    it and strict mine was moderate the xbox says that the nat is open but not. I can hear you from headphones and I can't play please help.]
  5. the great olive Win User

Party Chat issues strike again

How NAT works is if your NAT is set to open, you can communicate with other open, moderate, or strict NATs. If it's moderate, you can the other person's NAT must be moderate or open. If it's set to Strict you can party chat with other people who have only
    an open NAT.
  6. RaZoR xPLx Win User

Can`t sync cloud data

Nat open. Detailed nat info network is behind a cone nat
Thema:

Nat aberta[open nat]

1. Nat aberta[open nat] - Similar Threads - Nat aberta open

2. : Double NAT Type?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Double NAT Type?: : Double NAT Type? Since your gateway is in AP mode, are you able to connect to the wireless network that it's broadcasting instead of your router's wireless? a69e9cd8-4bb3-481e-af39-4133b129a36d
  3. Nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nat type: Hey i need help apparently I have a strict double NAT type and its preventing me from playing online in some games. I've tried every YouTube video on the matter and none of them worked. Please l...
  4. Nat Type Strict, Double NAT/UPnP unsuccessful

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nat Type Strict, Double NAT/UPnP unsuccessful: Hello, I got a new ISP last week and since then I have had a strict NAT type on my Xbox One X. First thing I did was go into my router settings(TP-Link C5 AC12000) and make sure that UPnP was...
  5. : DOUBLE NAT

: DOUBLE NAT: : DOUBLE NAT Typically a Double NAT detected error will affect matchmaking and ability to be in parties. I have had this happen numerous times and a reset of the router or gateway device usually...
  6. Strict NAT / Upnp not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT / Upnp not successful: Hey all, I have Frontier with a Arris Router (NVG468MQ) and i can never open up my NAT. With the amount of research that i have down it seems like i need to port forward, but whenever i port...
  7. XBOXLIVE NAT 服务器无法连接 win10家庭版[Translation-XBOXLIVE NAT SERVER CAN'T CONNECT TO WIN10 HOME]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOXLIVE NAT 服务器无法连接 win10家庭版[Translation-XBOXLIVE NAT SERVER CAN'T CONNECT TO WIN10 HOME]: XBOXLIVE NAT 服务器 法连接 win10家庭版 [Translation-XBOXLIVE NAT SERVER CAN'T CONNECT TO WIN10 HOME] 8afaab29-c106-45c4-8d37-3e06a2c05194
  8. How to get NAT Type Open when using phone as hotspot

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get NAT Type Open when using phone as hotspot: My xbox has been struggling with connecting to multiplayer when using my phone as a hot spot. Has been fine previously but now says cannot get a Teredo IP adress and NAT Type is unavailable. Any...
  9. : XBox Double NAT

: XBox Double NAT: : XBox Double NAT Thank you I read though the guide and it does not offer assistance. How does the xbox "pickup" two routers or gateways? The customer connected to his router via wifi. How does...
  10. : HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues

: HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues: : HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues It might be a solution yet for this it will be better if you contact you ISP d95ebfe5-551d-49f3-bfcd-252fa90a8b8f