NAT ERROR! NEED HELP ASAP

Discus and support NAT ERROR! NEED HELP ASAP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; NAT ERROR! NEED HELP ASAP So i have all the ports open but i still get moderate or strict nat tpe 592cdcec-910f-46fa-9ef0-a5e152006df6 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ViVe Rainn, Jan 17, 2017.

1. ViVe Rainn
    ViVe Rainn Guest

So i have all the ports open but i still get moderate or strict nat tpe

:)

ViVe Rainn, Jan 17, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Help needed ASAP

Nothing else matters beyond what I said previously. Wherever you are logged in, you can play.

IndieRock, Jan 17, 2017
  3. DanRyder87
    DanRyder87 Guest
    Help needed ASAP

Ok, Tesco have a deal on the xbox one S with Fifa 17 for £225 ... They have a voucher for £25 off any order over £150 .. So the Xbox will only cost me £199.. Il sell fifa for £30 .. So thats £170 for an xbox one S

However here is my issue. I game share with my brother on the current xbox one. I will be moving this upstairs as a media player and netflix player and keeping the One S to game on.

How does the game sharing work here? I know i can gameshare from my one S to my brother as normal. But what if i was ill and wanted to play inbed upstairs on my old console. What would i be able to play? Everything is stored on my external

DanRyder87, Jan 17, 2017
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

nat nao disponivel [Nat not available]

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Sorry to hear about the NAT issue, let's try to get you back online asap! If you haven't already, please visit our Xbox One

NAT Solution
    article for some basic troubleshooting. Let us know if this helps or if you need further assistance.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Need help ASAP

You'll want to try again. Microsoft Rewards support is not available through the forums.
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Need Help ASAP

Greetings, Wolvierines! I'd also be interested to know whether you experience these disconnections solely when playing Battlefield 3 or, alternatively, whether you encounter disconnections after 5-10 minutes no matter what you are doing. Can you please clarify
    that for us?

Thanks in advance! Standing by.
  7. taidara Win User

Need Help ASAP

Hey there Wolvierines!

Is the Xbox connected the same way (wireless or wired) whether you stay at your dad or your mom's place? Have you had any connectivity issues at your mom's place
    in the past. At your mom's place, is there more then one Xbox connected to the same modem/router?
    Could you provide us with a little more information to save yourself some time by answering these questions up front.

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

Thanks!
  8. MisterSwitch Win User

NEED HELP ASAP

Thema:

1. NAT ERROR! NEED HELP ASAP - Similar Threads - NAT ERROR NEED

2. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

in XboX Insiders
    Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ienjoytomatoes [link] [comments]
  3. Erro De nat -[Translation -NAT Error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro De nat -[Translation -NAT Error]: How would I fix my xbox 360 nat error? I've tried everything and don't tidy up 98a60aee-17ab-47a5-817a-c4a1cde16174
  4. Status 80C90010 NAT error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Status 80C90010 NAT error: Hi there, we can't get Microsoft Movies to start, we get an error message "Status 80C90010" which I think is a NAT error message. Tried a factory reset but no joy. Does anyone know how to fix...
  5. Powerline Adapter Double NAT error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Powerline Adapter Double NAT error.: I just received my TP-Link AV1000 powerline adapter in the mail last night and I went to go plug it into the xbox after pairing them and whatnot and I received a Double NAT error. I went on to...
  6. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: Nat error

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: Nat error: Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: Nat error Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution df4cecf2-afed-42b1-b5c7-72a6958d39a3
  7. Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error: Well I keep getting the"Teredo is unable to qualify" Error and I have tried everything and it wont work hope you can help. 265a1f67-cd7b-4bb2-a730-f35be3770fa8
  8. Im using my 4m sony's hotspot to update my xbox 360 but it keeps on showing the nat error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im using my 4m sony's hotspot to update my xbox 360 but it keeps on showing the nat error: please help me...can I use my experia m4 aqua's hotspot to update my xbox 360 25febcb8-af65-4256-8422-cec9eae8d460
  9. Multiple Xbox One Consoles on Destiny - Need Open NAT on all - Centipede error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One Consoles on Destiny - Need Open NAT on all - Centipede error: Hi all, We have three Xbox One consoles in our house, and we need to get Open NAT on all of them to be able to play each other on Xbox LIVE. At the moment, when two or more consoles are on at the...
  10. NAT Error Moderate Setting Need help fixing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Error Moderate Setting Need help fixing it: Ok i just moved & when i got my xbox setup i had a million issues with the internet & now that my internet is finally working correctly my xbox live has decided to bug out. Somebody REALLY does...