: NAT is Strict

Discus and support : NAT is Strict in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : NAT is Strict Hey there SpaFFTB! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. That's great!! We'll be locking the thread as the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SpaFFTB, May 30, 2019.

1. SpaFFTB
    SpaFFTB Guest

Hey there

SpaFFTB
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. That's great!! We'll be locking the thread as the issue
    has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please
    feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support

:)

SpaFFTB, May 30, 2019
  2. GMAN990 Win User
  3. TA Horizon Win User

Am able to connect to xbox live but cant play online

4. It's TOm Win User

Cant join friend's Party

5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Cannot Send Friend Request

Hey there!

Okay, it may be down to your NAT Type being strict or moderate. Have a look at the

Nat Type Strict (Or Moderate)
    to find out if you have a strict or moderate NAT Type, and how to resolve it.

Keep us posted!
  6. MrFragicide Win User

CONNECT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thema:

1. : NAT is Strict - Similar Threads - NAT Strict

2. Strict NAT on Xbox PC App Even with DMZ

in XBoX on Windows
    Strict NAT on Xbox PC App Even with DMZ: I’m using a TP-Link AC1750 router with an Arris Surfboard modem. Whether i use port forwarding (virtual servers) with static IP, UPnP, or DMZ with static IP, I never have better than moderate NAT...
  3. nat always stuck on strict

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nat always stuck on strict: Hi. My NAT type never wants to change. I tried checking nat type, choosing another port, restarting console EVERYTHING. Its saying upnp not available. I am hotspotting using my mobile device...
  4. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  5. Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.: This is only one among the countless problems I've encountered on the windows 10 xbox app. I tried to join a party to chat with friends, but the app says my NAT type is set to strict. It's not....
  6. Help with Strict NAT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with Strict NAT: Split from this thread. I can't connect with other players my NAT type is stuck on strict I've tried multiple tests and manual selecting different ports and testing each new port 4 times and...
  7. Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible

Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible: Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible If you’re not already i would recommend using an ethernet cable plugged directly into the router to improve connection...
  8. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  9. Upnp unsuccessfull NAT type strict xboxone

Upnp unsuccessfull NAT type strict xboxone: Upnp unsuccessfull NAT type strict xboxone You should contact your phone carrier for assistance with changing the NAT settings on a hotspot. 700d7c1b-a6b2-4a68-ac22-b016b4b8f430
  10. strict nat

in XBoX on Windows
    strict nat: so i recently got the game pass for pc and decided to go grind some forza horizon 4, i unlocked online and decided to try it out only to realize that i have incredibly high ping, input lag and it...