NAT issues with ATT NVG 589

Discus and support NAT issues with ATT NVG 589 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having issues with my NVG 589 router. I tested my connection and i get an exclamation point between internet and network witch leads me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkmid, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Darkmid
    Darkmid Guest

I've been having issues with my NVG 589 router. I tested my connection and i get an exclamation point between internet and network witch leads me to believe its a NAT issue. My router apparently does not have upnp capability so i forwarded all the ports
    that Microsoft says i need to. I dont really know what to do from here without buying a new router.

:)

Darkmid, Feb 17, 2014
  2. GETSOME0341
    GETSOME0341 Guest
    "Due to network limitations, you can't join party chat right now. (0x807d0106)"

Sigh.... Can someone please just give a straight forward easy answer. Dont ask for someones gps location ans what they're wearing. Everyone just goes around in circles about how to troubleshoot this. I have a att uverse. 18mb connection. Motorola NVG
    589 modem. NAT is strict. Connection is strict on both wireless and ethernet connections. Please someone answer.

GETSOME0341, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Firewall

Hello. Do you have any idea when they will be adding the Motorola NVG 589 to this list? I am having a very laggy connection with it. Thanks.

Eddie Mancuso, Feb 17, 2014
  4. GETSOME0341 Win User

"Due to network limitations, you can't join party chat right now. (0x807d0106)"

Sigh.... Can someone please just give a straight forward easy answer. Dont ask for someones gps location ans what they're wearing. Everyone just goes around in circles about how to troubleshoot this. I have a att uverse. 18mb connection. Motorola NVG
    589 modem. NAT is strict. Connection is strict on both wireless and ethernet connections. Please someone answer.
  5. Eddie Mancuso Win User

Firewall

Hello. Do you have any idea when they will be adding the Motorola NVG 589 to this list? I am having a very laggy connection with it. Thanks.
  6. deadeagleman Win User

problems with NVG510 router dropping DSL when on XBOX

hi,,,i have att nvg 510 router .. let see.. go to att 510 nvg router setting homepage ...did u put ur xbox in Hosted Applications ? if not..then go to firewall setting than nat/gaming...in the box of Application Hosting Entry..put xbox live 360 than in Needed
    by Device box.. u need ur xbox ip which would look this 182.168.1.65 than add it to Hosted Applications than next go to broadband setting than click Configure..mtu should be 1500..this should fix everything
  7. Da Wife Said No Win User

Strict NAT - ATT Uverse NVG589 Modem issues

The NVG589 does not support UPnP which causes Nat issues especially if there are multiple xboxs connected to it.

Do you have more than one Xbox connected to it?

Also, do you have your own router connected to the 589? If so you would be causing a double Nat.

And FYI, I have the 589. I have no Nat issues because I use my own router, properly set up, behind the 589. Here is a tutorial for the set up. www.dslreports.com/faq/17734
  8. GbmzsshL Win User

Xbox one disconnecting from wifi every 1-5minutes

Hi you are not only one believe me, I have same problem and I don't know who to blame, my Xbox one is now this moment in Xbox service center because is under warranty I did try everything and noting is working:3 new routers and countless talk on phone with
    Xbox one support and ISP AT&T U-verse in my case, and resetting router and box and changing firewall and setting and 2 ATT technicians checking my connection and everything in my house is working excellent wireless or wired except Xbox one,I will post what
    service people find. Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:ARRIS, NVG 589

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?: 1 XBOX ONE

Wired or wireless (for each console):WIRELESS

Things you have tried:3 NEW ROUTERS,WIRED OR WIRELESS,RESETING XBOX ,XBOX SUPPORT,ATT SUPPORT,ATT HOME SERVICE,

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown-YES

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? NO and OPEN

Any Error Codes you encounter: WEASEL

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):AT&T U-Verse
Thema:

1. NAT issues with ATT NVG 589 - Similar Threads - NAT issues ATT

2. Xbox party (NAT) issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party (NAT) issues?: Admittedly, I haven't touched my Xbox in a good week... but I can give it a go to see if it is still an issue or not, but I will give you some details about my issue and my workaround. I have an...
  3. IPv4& IPv6 issues. NAT unavailable - Xbox service issues??

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPv4& IPv6 issues. NAT unavailable - Xbox service issues??: Im comnected with an ethernet cable. It saysthere are xbox issues on their end. I have done allchecks and resets. 149715e6-d774-4cfa-a164-86b68bf2a698
  4. Open Nat Mobile Hotspot and teredo issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Nat Mobile Hotspot and teredo issues: Trying to make do with a Mobile Hotspot Phone is an Xperia XA2. I can connect it fine, talk to peeps in party chat, send messages. I can download games (not that I am otherwise no data XD)...
  5. NAT TYPE ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT TYPE ISSUES: How do I fix a strict double NAT type for Xbox one? e3d8a068-1cc2-422b-ac6c-1933f46a9b68
  6. Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?: [img] so im still getting the double NAT detected message on my xbox. But my NAT type is now moderate instead of strict which is good. Im not sure if this would be the cause of the double NAT...
  7. Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....: Ive gone through many threads here and its obvious thousands of other users are having the same problem. Family members, who are obviously also friends on xbox live, consistantly appear offline....
  8. PES 2019 "Test NAT Type" Issue on XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2019 "Test NAT Type" Issue on XBOX One: Hello, Microsoft. I have an issue with Pro Evolution Soccer 2019, specifically on online gameplay. Currently on XBOX One, during an online match, whenever a player uses the "Test NAT Type" option...
  9. Connection/NAT issues with ATT NVG589 Uverse Modem/Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection/NAT issues with ATT NVG589 Uverse Modem/Router: this is what I have configured under NAT/Gaming on my router [img]
  10. Strict NAT - ATT Uverse NVG589 Modem issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT - ATT Uverse NVG589 Modem issues: So I have tried everything from turning off all the Firewall settings, turning off Packet Filter, using NAT/Gaming Hosted Applications to open ports, IP Passthrough, and a few other things but...