NAT locked on moderate

Discus and support NAT locked on moderate in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; NAT locked on moderate Hello there @theYellow86, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by theYellow86, Mar 24, 2021.

1. theYellow86
    theYellow86 Guest

NAT locked on moderate

NAT locked on moderate
    Hello there @theYellow86, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Since your NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider.

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

After opening the ports previously mentioned, I would like you please to go over the following steps to refresh the e system:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Code:
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
    :)

theYellow86, Mar 24, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

NAT locked on moderate

Hello there @theYellow86, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Since your NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider.

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

After opening the ports previously mentioned, I would like you please to go over the following steps to refresh the e system:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. GMAN990 Win User
  4. the great olive Win User

Party Chat issues strike again

How NAT works is if your NAT is set to open, you can communicate with other open, moderate, or strict NATs. If it's moderate, you can the other person's NAT must be moderate or open. If it's set to Strict you can party chat with other people who have only
    an open NAT.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

NAT classification is Strict.

6. GMAN990 Win User

NAT Typ strict - I tried everything!

Thema:

NAT locked on moderate

1. NAT locked on moderate - Similar Threads - NAT locked moderate

2. : Unable to get Teredo IP address when testing my NAT type.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to get Teredo IP address when testing my NAT type.: : Unable to get Teredo IP address when testing my NAT type. Hi, I have been having this issue for over a year now and have no idea how to solve it whenever I test my NAT type its either strict or...
  3. lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it...: I have just joined BT I have full fibre to property not to cabinet every time I'm I connect my Xbox I am getting a trendo IP address what is compatible for ipv4 and 6 to be linked together but...
  4. NAT problem and incorrect video resolution

in XboX Insiders
    NAT problem and incorrect video resolution: Hello, with the ALPHA 2104 ring updates I noticed two problems that I never had before, I have already reported the problems several times also from the console, with the app it reports a problem....
  5. Strict NAT Type on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Strict NAT Type on Windows 10: Okay, so I don't know why whenever I go to my Xbox Networking settings in my Windows 10 PC my NAT Type is always strict:- [img] This prevents me from joining my friend's Minecraft: Bedrock...
  6. : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!!

: Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!!: : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!! I’m having issues with my visat connection I called them today they said it’s not an issue on there side they said they reached out to Xbox I can...
  7. NAT is strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT is strict: Xbox One says my NAT is strict and the UPnP is not successful. I can't join any multiplayer online games. So, I've tried everything that videos and websites have told me to do but I can't really...
  8. Moderate NAT issue and open NAT after latest ALPHA ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Moderate NAT issue and open NAT after latest ALPHA ring updates: Hello, after the latest ALPHA ring updates on my Xbox Series X I have NAT problems, let me explain. I've always had NAT open, but after the latest updates it sometimes tells me moderate NAT /...
  9. : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like...

: Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like...: : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like Destiny 2 Why would you disable IPv6? Internet Protocol version 6 is the most current network protocol,...
  10. Xbox Nat went from OPEN to MODERATE after updating.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Nat went from OPEN to MODERATE after updating.: Any ideas what an update could do to ruin the NAT type on the console? I've port forwarded EVERY PORT required and it's now giving me MODERATE after being OPEN since I bought the damn thing....