: Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful

Discus and support : Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful Hi team, Need some help with my NAT being open again. I have the series X and recently got a new modem because the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MiserlyPluto459, Feb 7, 2021.

1. : Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful

Hi team,

Need some help with my NAT being open again. I have the series X and recently got a new modem because the old one was worn out and not connecting to other devices correctly. I think, but cannot be 100% sure that I now get a moderate NAT. It displays the error 'UPNP not successful' so I went and trouble shooted with the instructions about turning it off and then turning it on. Still moderate.

The modem has a 5GHZ and 2.4GHZ band, I am connected to the 5GHZ band for the higher speeds.

I am connected by ethernet cable to the series x. I also have an xbox one x connected by wifi. On my old modem, I had no NAT issue when I had both an xbox one x (wired) and xbox one s (wifi) connected.

My modem is a TP Link Archer C1200 despite what the selected dropdown box says, my modem is not listed in there.

I am not sure where to go from here, there are some troubleshooting items about not combining port fowarding, DMZ and UPNP (I dont know what any of these are tbh). I do know that DMZ is turned off in my wifi settings.

Can anyone help? Thanks

:)

MiserlyPluto459, Feb 7, 2021
  2. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful)

hi there,

go to this site so you can fix it https://portforward.com/
    I already opened my ports and it might have been because I was downloading a game or the new router was updating as they said.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful)

hi there,

go to this site so you can fix it https://portforward.com/
  4. DriftedDread Win User

UPnP not successful & NAT Type moderate

portforward.com is a great place to start!
  5. BemusedRaptor53 Win User

I know that xbox has certain ports allocated for there systems i need to locate the list where i can apply them
  6. Rick Rorschach Win User

you need to change your router settings
Thema:

1. : Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful - Similar Threads - Nat Moderate UPnp

2. How do I fix upnp not connected and nat type moderate

in XboX Insiders
    How do I fix upnp not connected and nat type moderate: I’ve tried so many times and it still won’t work submitted by /u/Daddy_little_legs [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message: Hi if anyone can help me for the past 2 or 3 weeks my xbox live will disconnect from time to time on my xbox one, I checked my network settings and it gives me a moderate NAT type With a "UPnP...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live through PC NAT moderate + uPnP ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live through PC NAT moderate + uPnP ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live through PC (Win10) NAT moderate + uPnP disable Hi H4cTh0R, go to this site search for your modem/router and there they explain step by...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Moderate nat type and upnp next successful

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Moderate nat type and upnp next successful: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Moderate nat type and upnp next successful I need help changing my nat type from moderate to open I’ve watched every YouTube video out there and...
  6. UPnP not successful & NAT Type moderate

in XBoX Accessibility
    UPnP not successful & NAT Type moderate: I can not access any multiplayer games online. I have contacted internet provider, router is up to date. Also contacted Microsoft to make sure Xbox One isn't missing any updates and that account...
  7. Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful): Download Speed: 643.56 Upload Speed: 40.99 Packet Loss: 0% a6cba032-43a0-44cd-b7a9-7d0c76aec752
  8. NAT type is Moderate and UPNP is not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type is Moderate and UPNP is not available: I have two Xbox Ones at home. One is a One S and one is just a One. When I play Xbox on one my brother plays on the other. The problem is in the setting. When I go to networking it says NAT type...
  9. Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful): Download Speed: 643.56 Upload Speed: 40.99 Packet Loss: 0% a6cba032-43a0-44cd-b7a9-7d0c76aec752
  10. NAT type is Moderate and UPNP is not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type is Moderate and UPNP is not available: I have two Xbox Ones at home. One is a One S and one is just a One. When I play Xbox on one my brother plays on the other. The problem is in the setting. When I go to networking it says NAT type...