NAT or Connection Issues - Check Here!

Discus and support NAT or Connection Issues - Check Here! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks! Many users have reported issues with connectivity in Call of Duty games on Xbox One. For example, your Xbox may show a fully open NAT, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaymo1978, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest

Hi folks! Many users have reported issues with connectivity in Call of Duty games on Xbox One. For example, your Xbox may show a fully open NAT, but the Multiplayer menu shows Moderate or Strict. This is because Activision games use a separate set of ports
    which also need to be forwarded to avoid matchmaking issues. In addition to the standard Xbox-only ports (shown

here
    ) try forwarding the following ports:

3075 (UDP)

3076 (UDP)

This resulted in an Open NAT in-game for me, and I hope it helps you, too!

:)

Jaymo1978, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    xbox live party chat

Hey there YT WKD! Aido900 could definitely be onto something here. Have you tried having different people host the party and see if you still have the same connection. You might also want to check and make sure both your NAT and your friend's NATs are set
    to Open. Sometimes Strict or Moderate NATs can cause connection issues. Check out this guide:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
    for help on opening your NAT (if you need it).

Mister Cerb, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Unable to join friend

Hey there DuckyZombie!

A majority of party and chat issues can be traced back to having a strict or moderate NAT on *either* side of the connection. That means if either you or your friend do not have an open NAT, you may experience issues. Can you check your NAT status by doing
    an Xbox LIVE Connection test? Thanks!

Mister Barakus, Nov 18, 2014
  4. KingRichard2020 Win User

my xbox wont connect to my verizon wifi 890l

5. Mister Cerb Win User

xbox live party chat

Hey there YT WKD! Aido900 could definitely be onto something here. Have you tried having different people host the party and see if you still have the same connection. You might also want to check and make sure both your NAT and your friend's NATs are set
    to Open. Sometimes Strict or Moderate NATs can cause connection issues. Check out this guide:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
    for help on opening your NAT (if you need it).
  6. Sanana94 Win User

xbox one gold access issue

Hi there, it also sounds like a connection issue. I've been having some troubles in the past days personally with my connection.

Can you please check on your network settings if your NAT is set to Open?

Here's a guide about NAT: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

If you got a communication ban you can check on https://enforcement.xbox.com website.
  7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Need help with multiplayer Comcast

here few few thing look at. Check u connection. Check u router has open nat.
  8. EskimoSquirrels Win User

Can't speak in parties.

This may not be the case, but many times when I see this issue it involves your connection. You may want to go and check your NAT. Here is the support page for it:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution
Thema:

1. NAT or Connection Issues - Check Here! - Similar Threads - NAT Connection Issues

2. NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues": I haven't had any issues in the past and my router settings have not changed. I always get open NAT showing in the xbox network settings i've tried different ports as well. Running out of...
  3. : Xbox Connectivity Issues W/ Port Selection and NAT

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Connectivity Issues W/ Port Selection and NAT: : Xbox Connectivity Issues W/ Port Selection and NAT Hello everyone, So I just brought my Xbox One from home to my dormroom in Philly and I have been trying to access Red Dead Online, but have...
  4. Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity: blocked ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity: blocked ...: Hi, I've been trying for hours to fix this issue to no avail. I cannot get Xbox party chat to work with friends. I can join the part, but no voice. When showing the Teredo state via CMD, the state...
  5. Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One COnnection issue regarding NAT

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys Linksys EA6500: Xbox One COnnection issue regarding NAT: Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Xbox One COnnection issue regarding NAT I have wireless internet, through tower receiver from Kingston Online Services (KOS). My internet connection is fine i can...
  6. Xbox one X having issues with NAT/Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X having issues with NAT/Connectivity: So i have had my xbox one X since launch. About two months ago my ISP (comcast) sent me a new router touting new speeds or whatever. My ISP plan gives me up to 150m which is decent. Prior to...
  7. UPnP & NAT Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP & NAT Connection Issues: Everytime I turn on my xbox and check the network settings its displaying : NAT Type: Moderate & UPnP Unsuccessful. When I test my nat from the settings it sometimes opens up or stays moderate...
  8. NAT Type Issues: Relating to Games on 360 and Backwards Compatibility and 360 Party Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type Issues: Relating to Games on 360 and Backwards Compatibility and 360 Party Connection: My buddy and I want to play Halo Reach, and here's my issue: Despite having the game on both 360 and the One, we've tried multiple combinations of console connection in which we've tried partying...
  9. Connection/NAt issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection/NAt issue: So my xbox 1 says everything is good. When i play black ops 3 it says nat type is moderate or strict sometimes I had OPEN NAT TYPE for like 3 days thats it It says something about port 3075 so...
  10. For those who have no or very rare NAT / connection issues. What ISP, modem, router do you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those who have no or very rare NAT / connection issues. What ISP, modem, router do you ...: Hey everyone! I've had Windstream as an internet service provider since I've been gaming and have always had a strict to moderate (rare) NAT with connection problems. I use a Windstream...