NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

Discus and support NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetLattice64090, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:53 AM.

1. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im trying to set up a xbox 360 for my kids because she claim
    “SHE IS GOING TO SCHOOL ME”.!! I told her if she does then i will purchase the year membership for her and get her a xbox 1. She is new to this and, well, i’m not!! So can ANYONE help me to get this month or even a 7 day trial to gold so i can show her what
    i know!! And fingers crossed, i’m not going buy a new system tonight!! But if she does beat me then a promise is a promise!! P.s. im still going to purchase a gold membership for her but i gotta show her that MOM KNOWS BEST KMSL

:)

MetLattice64090, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:53 AM
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Sometimes they have discounts for gold. One of the more common ones is the $1 dollar for first month. I see that one from my kid's silver accounts sometimes.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The free gold for creating a new account ended a while ago. New consoles do come with a code for a free trial. Codes are not given via the forums.
  6. CameronSamson... Win User

When sharing an Xbox, I can no longer own the new free Xbox gold games.

Sorry, I shoud clarify, we both have gold memberships, so I do know I need a gold membership to get it for free. There used to be an option to get or install a game which I thought was a fix to the problem. But now with the update I can't get the free game
    anymore as the option disapears for me to own it (for free) once he owns it first.
Thema:

1. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time? - Similar Threads - NAT problems why

2. NAT-type problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT-type problems: Hey, i’ve a problem with the NAT-type. If I test the NAT-type, it says its Open, after a while the network is disconnected and it says Moderate or Strikt. I restart my gateway and its working a...
  3. Detailed Xbox App NAT problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Detailed Xbox App NAT problem: Hello, Thank you for your respond :) Am gonna show you my problem with this NAT, well here is that problem detailed : firstly i ve tried everything what you sent me on email before like chcecked...
  4. Problemas Nat en COD 4 (Nat Problems in COD 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas Nat en COD 4 (Nat Problems in COD 4): tengo un Xbox one x conectado por cable y en la configuración de la nat me dice que tengo una nat abierta y en el juego de call of duty black ops 4 la configuración de red dice que tengo una nat...
  5. nat problem with 2 consoles on the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat problem with 2 consoles on the same network: my set up is a virgin hub 3 , with xboxone 1 wired through ethernet and xboxone 2 connected through wireless. I have alternate port chosen on xboxone 2 on the xbox network advanced settings. my...
  6. NAT problem with Data mobile hotspot!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problem with Data mobile hotspot!: Hello iam using my xbox one s but currently not enjoying all online or multiplayer features because of my nat type keep saying moderate! But i think the problem is cos i only use my mobile data 4G...
  7. hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...: hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat appears as nat moderate and double nat hopefully they can help me 3ce78b2e-af0a-4733-a33f-dd0529e90ad7
  8. Nat problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nat problems: since the last insider update Xbox says nat open, COD ww2 says moderate nat , multiplayer test says strict, nat test says no nat type ? Seems to come & go any ideas...
  9. Problem whit me NAT connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem whit me NAT connection: Hello Microsoft I have a problem, my NAT address is strict so I can not play with my friends anymore I'm on Xbox one. fed1b326-56af-48db-8f44-4c36fdede4ca
  10. Have a Double NAT problem, have tried everything, nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have a Double NAT problem, have tried everything, nothing works.: Hello everybody Recently I've connected an Ethernet net cable to my xbox one from my router. When I checked my network settings, it says not only is my NAT type strict, but there's also a Double...