NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

Discus and support NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetLattice64090, Oct 10, 2019.

1. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im trying to set up a xbox 360 for my kids because she claim
    “SHE IS GOING TO SCHOOL ME”.!! I told her if she does then i will purchase the year membership for her and get her a xbox 1. She is new to this and, well, i’m not!! So can ANYONE help me to get this month or even a 7 day trial to gold so i can show her what
    i know!! And fingers crossed, i’m not going buy a new system tonight!! But if she does beat me then a promise is a promise!! P.s. im still going to purchase a gold membership for her but i gotta show her that MOM KNOWS BEST KMSL

:)

MetLattice64090, Oct 10, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Sometimes they have discounts for gold. One of the more common ones is the $1 dollar for first month. I see that one from my kid's silver accounts sometimes.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The free gold for creating a new account ended a while ago. New consoles do come with a code for a free trial. Codes are not given via the forums.
  6. CameronSamson... Win User

When sharing an Xbox, I can no longer own the new free Xbox gold games.

Sorry, I shoud clarify, we both have gold memberships, so I do know I need a gold membership to get it for free. There used to be an option to get or install a game which I thought was a fix to the problem. But now with the update I can't get the free game
    anymore as the option disapears for me to own it (for free) once he owns it first.
Thema:

1. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time? - Similar Threads - NAT problems why

2. Nat problem on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat problem on xbox one s: Good afternoon, I have a problem with NAT on my Xbox One S. When I turn on the console NAT results sometimes "open" and sometimes "moderete". I can switch between them with difficulty, changing...
  3. Nat type problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type problem: My nat type keep showing "strict" or sometimes "teredo is unable to qualify". I've done many solutions through google and youtube and nothing changed. This happened to me since i May 16th after i...
  4. NAT problem matchmaking issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    NAT problem matchmaking issue: I have a problem with NAT being moderate as a result I have matchmaking issues. Is there anything I can do from my router to make it better? Thanks 58777fb3-b8f2-4467-8493-9d1cfca7d53d
  5. : xbox nat type upnp problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox nat type upnp problems: : xbox nat type upnp problems Hello orishaked, Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in getting an open NAT type, and you are receiving an error message...
  6. NAT Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT Problems: Hi, I have had an Xbox account for years (, not GardenRacer482) and I have never had problems with connectivity between friends. Unfortunately today I discovered that I have 3 problems: 1. NAT...
  7. problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat: Estou tentando criar conta na live para jogar xbox 360 1passo: tentei criar a conta nao deu. 2passo: testei a rede nao deu acesso a liv( aparece erro na Nat porta 3074. 3passo: fui la e...
  8. Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]: Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat] Hi Fernando, Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to go through the network connection...
  9. NAT-type problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT-type problems: Hey, i’ve a problem with the NAT-type. If I test the NAT-type, it says its Open, after a while the network is disconnected and it says Moderate or Strikt. I restart my gateway and its working a...
  10. Detailed Xbox App NAT problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Detailed Xbox App NAT problem: Hello, Thank you for your respond :) Am gonna show you my problem with this NAT, well here is that problem detailed : firstly i ve tried everything what you sent me on email before like chcecked...