NAT settings still 'moderate'

Discus and support NAT settings still 'moderate' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried troubleshooting my router/modem, from this post: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/7448.aspx . UPnP is enabled (and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shortstuff501, Jan 23, 2014.

1. NAT settings still 'moderate'

I have tried troubleshooting my router/modem, from this post: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/7448.aspx .

UPnP is enabled (and was before I encountered this problem). Since then I've enabled port forwarding for ports 3074 (TCP/UDP), 88 (UDP), 53 (TCP/UDP), 80 (TCP). I can't access my modem's Bridging mode settings because that would not be supported by my
    provider, Bell. I can't disable the firewall on my router, but I'm not even sure if there is one.

I can't join or host and Xbox Live party, and I can't host games. The modem/router I use is a SAGEMCOM F@ST 2684, as far as I know it is a dual purpose modem and router.

:)

Shortstuff501, Jan 23, 2014
  2. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    Port forwarding question

If Ghosts' NAT status is correct, then it's likely. Moderate will limit who you can talk to and play with, but it will not stop you completely.

MarkyPancake, Jan 23, 2014
  3. MrFragicide
    MrFragicide Guest
    MrFragicide, Jan 23, 2014
Thema:

NAT settings still 'moderate'

1. NAT settings still 'moderate' - Similar Threads - NAT settings still

2. Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.: This is only one among the countless problems I've encountered on the windows 10 xbox app. I tried to join a party to chat with friends, but the app says my NAT type is set to strict. It's not....
  3. NAT settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    NAT settings?: I am an older adult. Only need this xbox 360 for Netflix and to watch DVDs occasionally. Do I really need an xbox live account for that? If so, can someone help me fix this error I’m getting?...
  4. NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues": I haven't had any issues in the past and my router settings have not changed. I always get open NAT showing in the xbox network settings i've tried different ports as well. Running out of...
  5. NAT automatically set to Strict any solution?

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT automatically set to Strict any solution?: So I've been trying to join in some sessions in forza horizon 4 on pc and it was taking for ever I checked my network settings and my NAT was set to strict automatically but the server...
  6. Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings Hey there Chris, Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry about the issue you may be experiencing with your NAT type. I can definitely...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need with with NAT Type setting

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need with with NAT Type setting: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need with with NAT Type setting I would set your ip address to static for your xbox one using manual settings. You'll find that in...
  8. I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at ...

I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at ...: I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at all I have a brand new Xbox One X and an Xbox One S, I have a new Comtrend NexusLink 3240. The...
  9. Netgear Netgear 6200: I have open NAT settings and my network is blocking my party chat

Netgear Netgear 6200: I have open NAT settings and my network is blocking my party chat: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: I have open NAT settings and my network is blocking my party chat Hey there I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t...
  10. COD WW2 strict NAT in game, but open NAT in settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WW2 strict NAT in game, but open NAT in settings: I have been having trouble finding online matches on COD WW2. In game it says I have a strict NAT type, but in my network settings everything is fine and I have a open NAT type. I live in a dorm...