Nat settings to open from moderate

Discus and support Nat settings to open from moderate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything listed online to open my nat setting. I have accessed my router online opened what it said to open added ports made sure all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Assaultmaster7, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Nat settings to open from moderate

I have tried everything listed online to open my nat setting. I have accessed my router online opened what it said to open added ports made sure all info matches on the xbox and my nat is still moderate. When I click on Status after performing a connection
    test I get this, maybe I have something set wrong. Can someone verify that my seettings are correct?

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-000D

Y: 20A8-4800

Z: 0000-0000

ID: 0007-0000

L: 0015-10F0

Q: 8015-100D

The rest is my personal info for my wired connection. I tried to search nat help on xbox.com but there is not any info or it is down. Thanks

:)

Assaultmaster7, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Can't connect to Xbox live

You need to open your NAT settings, they are either strict or moderate. If they are either strict or moderate you cannot connect to anyone unless they have open settings.

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

MOH Crapgamer, Feb 7, 2014
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    does ethernet xbox one download faster?

and I were actually talking about this the other day.

In both of our situations, our NAT is moderate via wifi, but open via ethernet cable.

ClNTRoN, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Nat settings to open from moderate

what router do you have? Do you run the latest Firmware for it?

Xx ROZILLA xX, Feb 7, 2014
  5. the great olive Win User

Party Chat issues strike again

How NAT works is if your NAT is set to open, you can communicate with other open, moderate, or strict NATs. If it's moderate, you can the other person's NAT must be moderate or open. If it's set to Strict you can party chat with other people who have only
    an open NAT.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

what router do you have? Do you run the latest Firmware for it?
  7. vDeanHD Win User

Not Finding anygames......

What is your NAT type set as? Open, moderate or Strict. If it is moderate or strict I would suggest searching how to set it to Open and you will then get into games.
  8. Patrat46 Win User

HELP! NAT Issues...

No. He said he tried UPnP and port forwarding. Not DMZ and Not NAT Filtering set to open.

"I've got UPnP turned on,

I've opened ports: 3074 TCP/UDP, 53 TCP/UDP, 88 UDP, 80 TCP, and even 1863 TCP/UDP"

I've delt with netgear routers a bunch they have a setting for nat (view previous post) that when its set to secured it will cause moderate/strict nat If he puts his router to its defualt settings and then switches "NAT Filtering" to open he will have open
    NAT with this router.

As long as NAT Filtering is set to Secured he will get Moderate/Strict NAT. NAT filtering prevents information from using the ports needed even with UPnP On.
  9. MOH Crapgamer Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

You need to open your NAT settings, they are either strict or moderate. If they are either strict or moderate you cannot connect to anyone unless they have open settings.

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
Thema:

1. Nat settings to open from moderate - Similar Threads - Nat settings open

2. NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues": I haven't had any issues in the past and my router settings have not changed. I always get open NAT showing in the xbox network settings i've tried different ports as well. Running out of...
  3. Netgear Netgear 6200: I have open NAT settings and my network is blocking my party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear 6200: I have open NAT settings and my network is blocking my party chat: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: I have open NAT settings and my network is blocking my party chat Hey there I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t...
  4. COD WW2 strict NAT in game, but open NAT in settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WW2 strict NAT in game, but open NAT in settings: I have been having trouble finding online matches on COD WW2. In game it says I have a strict NAT type, but in my network settings everything is fine and I have a open NAT type. I live in a dorm...
  5. Error Code 80151901 - But network settings shows open NAT and all services as available!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 80151901 - But network settings shows open NAT and all services as available!?: Hi there, I haven't played a backwards compatible game for some time but since Forza Horizon was added to the list, I gave it another shot. Everything was working well until I noticed that I was...
  6. Network Settings do not allow Voice Chat with Open Nat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Settings do not allow Voice Chat with Open Nat: I don't know what happened but I login today and I can't voice chat with anyone nor can they hear me, the party system tells me that its my network settings but my network settings are fine. I've...
  7. Open NAT blocked party chat settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open NAT blocked party chat settings: I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but I have the most up to date preview program update and I have a good connection with open nat type, open ports on my router but can't party chat...
  8. Cannot get NAT port type set to Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get NAT port type set to Open: So I've done everything I am supposed to have done for this to work, but it still isn't working. Why would microsoft make it so hard to be able to play online? Doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I...
  9. How to set your NAT to open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set your NAT to open?: I previously had my NAT to open but today I noticed it says moderate, unfortunately the last time I set it to open I don't remember exactly what I did so as the tile says, how do I set my NAT to...
  10. NAT TYPE Open in settings but Strict on Black Ops 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT TYPE Open in settings but Strict on Black Ops 3: Hi, I have a wired connection from my xbox directly to my dual band modem. I have conducted a cold reboot and ensured my IP address is the same for both my xbox and router. In network setting, my...