: NAT Typ

Discus and support : NAT Typ in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : NAT Typ Sounds like you have a lot going on. You don't need to open the ports if you console is in the DMZ. Also, if UPnP is working well on that... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DerGeneral77, May 29, 2019.

1. DerGeneral77
    DerGeneral77 Guest

Sounds like you have a lot going on. You don't need to open the ports if you console is in the DMZ. Also, if UPnP is working well on that router you should have to do either (open ports or put it in the DMZ. You might want to consider buying a good
    gaming router.

:)

DerGeneral77, May 29, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Sounds like you have a lot going on. You don't need to open the ports if you console is in the DMZ. Also, if UPnP is working well on that router you should have to do either (open ports or put it in the DMZ. You might want to consider buying a good
    gaming router.
  3. CaliDopeLife Win User

NAT-Typ

Hi my name is Jaykob and I am apart of the abassador program.

If it does still not work please take your current disc out of your xbox, go to settings, Disc & Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Persistent stroage(clear it 3 times)

Then go to network settings, advanced, alternate MAC address, clear. Your console will reset. Also make sure your NAT type is on open

You can all your Internet Service provider to have them open the ports for you(if they aren't open yet) or you can do it yourself

Opening your ports for your xbox one, enter your gateway IP into the address bar

How to find your gateway ip? On your xbox go to network settings, advanced and you should see "gateway:__________"

If you have a computer near by you can enter those numbers including the periods into the web address bar. From there you should

look for something called "port forwarding" if you can not find it, look up how to access your router on youtube.

Once you have gotten to the port forwarding area, "add a new service/add new port" It will vary what it is called on each router

Enter these ports below into the slots

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Example:

Name: Xbox Live 1

IPV4 address: go back to your xbox under advanced network settings you would also see IP address, that is what you would enter

Type: either UDP or TCP or UDP/TCP

Start Port: 80

End Port: 80

make sure to save when you're done

Also

Make sure your Xbox one is directly plugged into the wall to ensure you have the best connection on your xbox one.

Please don't have your xbox one plugged into power adapters, power strips or extenders. Make sure it is plugged into the wall outlet directly
  4. planetchampion Win User

NAT Typ

On your internet you have to open a port for this issue or call xbox for them to fix the problem
  5. taidara Win User

NAT-Typ

Hi,

Appreciate if you can post up the make and model of your router and your modem as well (if this is not a single device).

Could it be the Fritz Box by any chance?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

NAT Typ

Hi DerGeneral77,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. As you're receiving an error message regarding Teredo,
    I recommend trying the following troubleshooting article: ”I get
    an error message when I run the ‘Test multiplayer connection’ on Xbox One”
    . Teredo tunneling is what makes for a secure connection between your console and the servers and is something that you may need to
    have correctly set via your router or network hardware.

Try this out and let us know the results.

I hope this helps out!
Thema:

1. : NAT Typ - Similar Threads - NAT Typ

2. Strict NAT on Xbox PC App Even with DMZ

in XBoX on Windows
    Strict NAT on Xbox PC App Even with DMZ: I’m using a TP-Link AC1750 router with an Arris Surfboard modem. Whether i use port forwarding (virtual servers) with static IP, UPnP, or DMZ with static IP, I never have better than moderate NAT...
  3. Xbox party (NAT) issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party (NAT) issues?: Admittedly, I haven't touched my Xbox in a good week... but I can give it a go to see if it is still an issue or not, but I will give you some details about my issue and my workaround. I have an...
  4. Erro De nat -[Translation -NAT Error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro De nat -[Translation -NAT Error]: How would I fix my xbox 360 nat error? I've tried everything and don't tidy up 98a60aee-17ab-47a5-817a-c4a1cde16174
  5. nat always stuck on strict

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nat always stuck on strict: Hi. My NAT type never wants to change. I tried checking nat type, choosing another port, restarting console EVERYTHING. Its saying upnp not available. I am hotspotting using my mobile device...
  6. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  7. Xbox Live Multijoueur : Type De Nat = toredo n'est pas éligible ; Connectivité serveur = bloqué

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Multijoueur : Type De Nat = toredo n'est pas éligible ; Connectivité serveur = bloqué: [Edit - Title Translation] - Xbox Live Multiplayer: Nat = toredo type is not eligible; Server connectivity = blocked Bonjour quand je veux jouer a Sea Of Thieves (sur pc) sa ne marche pas . Je...
  8. Xbox Live NAT Typ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live NAT Typ: Hello i wanted to play with a friend state of decay 2. we have both Windows 10 (same update), xbox live pc and 4 weeks the Game Pass to test the State of Decay 2 Ultimate. I can join him in the...
  9. NAT-Typ

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT-Typ: MY NAT-Typ is not available on my xbox 1. What can I do? 0edce542-9bdd-46de-b45f-06534799fc2d
  10. NAT typ is Strict, Cannot get a Teredo IP address

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT typ is Strict, Cannot get a Teredo IP address: Hello, I think I read all the posts there. I have a problem with XBOX one and with connection with my friend and play multiplayer. Some information: I have public IP adress. UPNP is enable....