NAT type:moderate/unavailable

Discus and support NAT type:moderate/unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently got a netgear n300 wifi range extender and connected it to my xbox, now i am getting the unavailable or moderate nat type message and cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OliJacobs, Mar 29, 2020.

1. OliJacobs
    OliJacobs Guest

i recently got a netgear n300 wifi range extender and connected it to my xbox, now i am getting the unavailable or moderate nat type message and cannot use my xbox online features, how do i fix this?

:)

OliJacobs, Mar 29, 2020
  2. gizzy777 Win User

Xbox NAT Type: Unavailable

Have you tried testing your NAT type in the network settings?

Mine normally starts at moderate and after I press the 'test nat type' button twice it will change to open, hopefully this will work for you as well.
    Ive tried that and it still says NAT Type: Unavailable and yes i have reset my router to no avail.
  3. CrazyPompano628 Win User

Dns not support by my network

and it shows that im connected but no network unavailable and nat type unavailable
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Error de conexión [Connection Error]

Hi Juan,

Currently what does your NAT type say, open, moderate, strict, unavailable? On the right side you will see detailed network statistics run that also and post findings here.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Service info is unavailable

6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Cannot Send Friend Request

Hey there!

Okay, it may be down to your NAT Type being strict or moderate. Have a look at the

Nat Type Strict (Or Moderate)
    to find out if you have a strict or moderate NAT Type, and how to resolve it.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. NAT type:moderate/unavailable - Similar Threads - NAT type moderate

2. : xbox nat type moderate

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox nat type moderate: : xbox nat type moderate Hi orishaked, have you tried opening the points on your internet router, you can do this by logging into your router using 192.168.1.254 and following this guide...
  3. : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...: : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet! These problems can be very complicated I suggest you contact your internet provider for...
  4. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...
  5. Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message: Hi if anyone can help me for the past 2 or 3 weeks my xbox live will disconnect from time to time on my xbox one, I checked my network settings and it gives me a moderate NAT type With a "UPnP...
  6. Nat Type Switched From Moderate To Strict... Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nat Type Switched From Moderate To Strict... Why?: Hi. When my XBox usually shows my NAT type, it is set as 'moderate', as I do not use PnP. Today its showing as 'Strict'. I noticed the change as I was in a COD:MW game and could not get my...
  7. Xbox One x "Moderate NAT Type"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One x "Moderate NAT Type": I'm having a problem with my Xbox One S.. this just started today. I tried resetting my modem, router, and Xbox (unplugging and waiting 2-5 mins). I play with a wired connection and it gives me a...
  8. NAT type stuck at moderate via phone.

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT type stuck at moderate via phone.: I am unfortunate to have a very slow internet connection in my house, so I use my phone's hotspot to game with. This works fine for almost everything, except xbox party chat. I am never able to...
  9. UPnP not successful & NAT Type moderate

in XBoX Accessibility
    UPnP not successful & NAT Type moderate: I can not access any multiplayer games online. I have contacted internet provider, router is up to date. Also contacted Microsoft to make sure Xbox One isn't missing any updates and that account...
  10. The (NAT Type : Moderate) curse

in XBoX on Consoles
    The (NAT Type : Moderate) curse: Hello. First of all sorry for my bad english This is my first time in my life to post on forum and I hope you help me and thnx. I have moderate nat and uPnp not successful When i turn on uPnp...