NAT Type unavailable

Discus and support NAT Type unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having problem connecting to xbox live 68edf056-63fd-431a-bbed-4894657dc80e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RichardMayuga, Oct 28, 2019.

1. NAT Type unavailable

Having problem connecting to xbox live

:)

RichardMayuga, Oct 28, 2019
  2. CrazyPompano628 Win User

Dns not support by my network

and it shows that im connected but no network unavailable and nat type unavailable
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Service info is unavailable

4. PURExKsavBearX Win User

My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I try to connect on the Xbox to go to live it says nat type unavailable n won't let me go online

I understand that your xbox nat type says unavailable and will not let you go online

try this https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-type-unavailable-in-network-settings
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Nat

Hi Wendel,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with your NAT type. IPV4 and IPV6 does not affect NAT type as these are just two different internet protocols. We recommend going over the

NAT type unavailable
    for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. AmightySauceGod Win User

NAT Type Unavailable

Your NAT can be determined by multiple things due to how we all connect to Xbox Live. Most of the time it can be caused by a conflict within your modem/router and can be fixed in a few steps. But, as Taidara said, the more info we have to go on about your
    situation and connection hardware the better we can help out. For example, if you have an apple router over a more conventional model like Netgear, Belkin etc. it can be a little more difficult to fix but it's not impossible.

What problem is the "Unavailable NAT" causing you exactly? Problems with multiplayer, party, voice, connectivity etc...

for me it when I try and test my network connection it says everything fine but when I test my multiplayer connection it tells me it can't finish multiplayer tests in the home screen I can see my friends list and my profile but I can't message or invite
    anyone I can't play multiplayer games and I don't look at the store to anything else that relies on Internet despite of what it tells me when I test my network connection.

I am having this same issue with an **** Surfboard SBG6580-2. Do you have a fix for this?
    did anyone find a fix for this? Ivr been trouble shooting for the past 3 days. What's the problem?
Thema:

NAT Type unavailable

1. NAT Type unavailable - Similar Threads - NAT Type unavailable

2. Nat type is unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type is unavailable: Hey everyone recently i bought a racing wheel to test it with my friend i wanted play Forza Horizon but i couldn't because my Nat type is unavailable and i have been searching for the solution not...
  3. nat type unavailable Teredo

in XboX Networking Hardware
    nat type unavailable Teredo: nat type unavailable Teredo What are the steps to fix these issues? 1.Teredo 2.Unavaible not type Both issues have been going on for a week and no change. 8c0659b2-e5fc-4aaa-ad5d-ca73ef05258d
  4. Unavailable NAT Type

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unavailable NAT Type: Last Wednesday night / Thursday morning I stayed up playing Fortnite. After a nice 9 hour sleep, I awake in the middle of the day. When I awake, my xbox had an unavailable NAT type and even though...
  5. NAT type always on unavailable

NAT type always on unavailable: NAT type always on unavailable Ever since I put a second wifi extender in my room so my smart tv can have a wired connection too, it must have tripped the connection for my wired xbox as now its...
  6. Xbox NAT Type: Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox NAT Type: Unavailable: Whenever I connect my xbox to my home wifi it keeps saying that the nat type is unavailable. Im not able to connect to xbox live. Ive tried every solution and i even reset my xbox and it still...
  7. NAT Type: Unavailable / Service info is unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type: Unavailable / Service info is unavailable: Hey i need help! For the past month my internet has been acting up like when i’m playing a game and my internet stops working on my xbox and every devices work. I tried everything. Clear...
  8. : Nat type is unavailable

: Nat type is unavailable: : Nat type is unavailable How could i fix my nat type that just went unavailabe out of now where, Any solutions ? 4faa7aac-a235-4595-b5ca-066cd51072f4
  9. NAT Type Unavailable Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type Unavailable Issue: When i fixed my Service info Unavailable problem i see that when i check my NAT Type it says "It looks like your NAT Type is Strict as the moment. For more NAT Type information, please visit...
  10. Service info is Unavailable but NAT Type is Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service info is Unavailable but NAT Type is Open: 5 days ago i started up my Xbox and saw i was offline. I went to my settings and saw that the NAT Type was Open but service info was Unavailable.. I've, • Cleared MAC Address • Entered...