NAT Unavaiable

Discus and support NAT Unavaiable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, from 3/4 I have an issue with nat on my network settings. I was unable to join party on xbox live and, when I run the network test it says Nat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ciscopunk, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Ciscopunk
    Ciscopunk Guest

NAT Unavaiable

Hi guys, from 3/4 I have an issue with nat on my network settings. I was unable to join party on xbox live and, when I run the network test it says Nat unavaiable. If I chek multiplayer test, I get unable to get a teredo ip.

My network connection is on fiber, my Isp has changed my router, supposing it was router's problem. But this not solved anything. I have put my xbox ip on DMZ to make sure every ports is open, but neither this solutions helped. Before the issue, I had always
    open nat, I never changed anything in my router or console. My isp tells me they're not even make changes on my fiber. I don't know how to do...

My router is a DZS ZNID24xxA1-Router.

Thanks everyone

:)

Ciscopunk, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ciscopunk Win User

NAT Unavaiable

Hi there ,

Thanks for the update on the issue. I recommend to try this article: Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One. Some game
    developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work.

If the issue persists, try contacting the internet service provider for more help with the internet hardware.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    As I said above, I had no problems before. Making some check online on ports on my ip, it seems to be there some ports cannot be open on my ip. I have no choice but to return to my isp office and try to get this solved. Thanks anyone.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

NAT Unavaiable

Hi there Ciscopunk,

Thanks for the update on the issue. I recommend to try this article: Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One. Some game
    developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work.

If the issue persists, try contacting the internet service provider for more help with the internet hardware.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  5. Ciscopunk Win User

NAT Unavaiable

There are a couple ways to approach this and they can all be a bit finicky from my experiences. The first place to start would be this troubleshooter here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Now, for better understanding, Teredo basically enables functionality found using IPv6 addresses on the internet and network over an IPv4 assignment. So if those steps don't work, you can always try to configure your router to assign IPv6 addresses
    on your network and contact your ISP for an IPv6 assignment. Easier said than done, as dealing with ISPs is rarely easy and fun, but if you can successfully do that, it will completely negate the need for Teredo qualification as you'll have the functionality
    natively.

Please let us know if you have any questions or encounter any issues during that process and we'll be happy to help where we can!
    Unfortunately my ISP does not support IPv6.

I don't have the same problem on ps4 for istance, but I encounter same issue if I try to use xbox live companion on pc or do the xbox live test on pc. I was in the office of my isp today, and the technical show me that on my ip all the ports are open, no
    firewall or any other security thing blocking mine connection. I don't know what can I try to resolve this, considering in the past days all was fine...
  6. Ciscopunk Win User

NAT Unavaiable

When i have had nat trouble in the past i have power cycled my console and unplugged my router for 30 seconds. You may have tried this already, but if not it could help.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    I tried so many times... Also read ad reread the page on nat issues on xbox support.

The strange thing is that some days ago all was be fine...
Thema:

NAT Unavaiable

1. NAT Unavaiable - Similar Threads - NAT Unavaiable

2. : Zamknięty NAT[Translation-Closed NAT]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Zamknięty NAT[Translation-Closed NAT]: : Zamknięty NAT[Translation-Closed NAT] Hi K4, Thanks for the updates on the issue. We recommend trying the steps in teredo unable to qualify. We know it isn't the error you are getting but the...
  3. NAT type Strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type Strict: I have been facing the problem of NAT since the first day of my xbox.I have enabled UPnP on my router login page but still its giving me a STRICT NAT type rather than an OPEN NAT.I have used port...
  4. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  5. NAT type glitch

in XboX Insiders
    NAT type glitch: When testing NAT type, it consistently switches the type. It can go from moderate to open, or from open to double NAT moderate. Have DMZ enabled in my router and modem, and also just in case have...
  6. Strict NAT on Xbox PC App Even with DMZ

in XBoX on Windows
    Strict NAT on Xbox PC App Even with DMZ: I’m using a TP-Link AC1750 router with an Arris Surfboard modem. Whether i use port forwarding (virtual servers) with static IP, UPnP, or DMZ with static IP, I never have better than moderate NAT...
  7. Xbox party (NAT) issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party (NAT) issues?: Admittedly, I haven't touched my Xbox in a good week... but I can give it a go to see if it is still an issue or not, but I will give you some details about my issue and my workaround. I have an...
  8. Erro De nat -[Translation -NAT Error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro De nat -[Translation -NAT Error]: How would I fix my xbox 360 nat error? I've tried everything and don't tidy up 98a60aee-17ab-47a5-817a-c4a1cde16174
  9. nat always stuck on strict

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nat always stuck on strict: Hi. My NAT type never wants to change. I tried checking nat type, choosing another port, restarting console EVERYTHING. Its saying upnp not available. I am hotspotting using my mobile device...
  10. Nat Type: Unavaiable ; Status Code 0x0000040002000064

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type: Unavaiable ; Status Code 0x0000040002000064: I've been having this issue for a week and I can't find a solution, When I go to my detailed network statistics on my xbox one it gives me the following; Download speed Latency 34.39 Mbps...