NAT Unavaiable

Discus and support NAT Unavaiable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, from 3/4 I have an issue with nat on my network settings. I was unable to join party on xbox live and, when I run the network test it says Nat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ciscopunk, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Ciscopunk
    Ciscopunk Guest

NAT Unavaiable

Hi guys, from 3/4 I have an issue with nat on my network settings. I was unable to join party on xbox live and, when I run the network test it says Nat unavaiable. If I chek multiplayer test, I get unable to get a teredo ip.

My network connection is on fiber, my Isp has changed my router, supposing it was router's problem. But this not solved anything. I have put my xbox ip on DMZ to make sure every ports is open, but neither this solutions helped. Before the issue, I had always
    open nat, I never changed anything in my router or console. My isp tells me they're not even make changes on my fiber. I don't know how to do...

My router is a DZS ZNID24xxA1-Router.

Thanks everyone

:)

Ciscopunk, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ciscopunk Win User

NAT Unavaiable

Hi there ,

Thanks for the update on the issue. I recommend to try this article: Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One. Some game
    developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work.

If the issue persists, try contacting the internet service provider for more help with the internet hardware.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    As I said above, I had no problems before. Making some check online on ports on my ip, it seems to be there some ports cannot be open on my ip. I have no choice but to return to my isp office and try to get this solved. Thanks anyone.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

NAT Unavaiable

Hi there Ciscopunk,

Thanks for the update on the issue. I recommend to try this article: Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One. Some game
    developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work.

If the issue persists, try contacting the internet service provider for more help with the internet hardware.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  5. Ciscopunk Win User

NAT Unavaiable

There are a couple ways to approach this and they can all be a bit finicky from my experiences. The first place to start would be this troubleshooter here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Now, for better understanding, Teredo basically enables functionality found using IPv6 addresses on the internet and network over an IPv4 assignment. So if those steps don't work, you can always try to configure your router to assign IPv6 addresses
    on your network and contact your ISP for an IPv6 assignment. Easier said than done, as dealing with ISPs is rarely easy and fun, but if you can successfully do that, it will completely negate the need for Teredo qualification as you'll have the functionality
    natively.

Please let us know if you have any questions or encounter any issues during that process and we'll be happy to help where we can!
    Unfortunately my ISP does not support IPv6.

I don't have the same problem on ps4 for istance, but I encounter same issue if I try to use xbox live companion on pc or do the xbox live test on pc. I was in the office of my isp today, and the technical show me that on my ip all the ports are open, no
    firewall or any other security thing blocking mine connection. I don't know what can I try to resolve this, considering in the past days all was fine...
  6. Ciscopunk Win User

NAT Unavaiable

When i have had nat trouble in the past i have power cycled my console and unplugged my router for 30 seconds. You may have tried this already, but if not it could help.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    I tried so many times... Also read ad reread the page on nat issues on xbox support.

The strange thing is that some days ago all was be fine...
Thema:

NAT Unavaiable

1. NAT Unavaiable - Similar Threads - NAT Unavaiable

2. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...
  3. Teredo is Qualified but Server Connectivity is BLOCKED and NAT type is STRICT

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is Qualified but Server Connectivity is BLOCKED and NAT type is STRICT: [img] [img] I have tried all XBOX solution pages. I have tried everything, changing teredo address, uninstalling reinstalling teredo, FORMATTING MY PC FOR THE THIRD TIME. I paid for my games...
  4. NAT ESTRITO[Strict NAT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT ESTRITO[Strict NAT]: Meu NAT nao fica aberto por nada! Eu ja li diversos tópicos da Microsoft, ja entrei em contato com minha internet, eles já abriram todas as portas que a Microsoft pede, ja me deram um IP próprio...
  5. Type de NAT : Non disponibile[Type de NAT: Not available]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Type de NAT : Non disponibile[Type de NAT: Not available]: Bonsoir tous, J'ai suivi l'ensemble des tutos afin de pouvoir avoir le NAT ouvert mais rien n'y fait. Je dispose actuellement d'un routeur TP link archer MR 2OO. J'ai ouvert tous les ports...
  6. My NAT is open but apparently I'm restricted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT is open but apparently I'm restricted?: After a conversation with xbox support it seems that I'm being restricted as I cant use party or game chat. My NAT type is Open but it is also behind a cone NAT which xbox has told me which is...
  7. Meu tipo de NAT é restrito[Translation-My type of NAT is restricted]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu tipo de NAT é restrito[Translation-My type of NAT is restricted]: Olá, consta no meu xbox one que o tipo de NAT é restristo, ou seja, não consigo hostear partidas coops e os dos meus amigos também são restristos, eu procurei ajudar no site da microsoft, porém...
  8. Service info unavailable but Nat type is open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service info unavailable but Nat type is open: Ok so I’ve been playing Xbox for a long time and I have always had a wired connection, with my router/modem behind my tv. That being said, I have great network statistics: 586.58 Mbps download,...
  9. I am connected to the internet but nat is strict/unaviable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I am connected to the internet but nat is strict/unaviable: I am connected to the internet but nat is strict/unaviable You may need to restart your router. f27da187-5667-49b0-923f-fa17124be8cf
  10. Nat Type: Unavaiable ; Status Code 0x0000040002000064

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type: Unavaiable ; Status Code 0x0000040002000064: I've been having this issue for a week and I can't find a solution, When I go to my detailed network statistics on my xbox one it gives me the following; Download speed Latency 34.39 Mbps...