: NAT类型

Discus and support : NAT类型 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : NAT类型 Thanks!But the internet box is can`t set because Operator had set it. So,you know I can`t do it! 0e1c4144-4eff-4bbd-82e0-8ada383c49ee Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by 锦林, Feb 10, 2020.

1. 锦林
    锦林 Guest

Thanks!But the internet box is can`t set because Operator had set it.

So,you know I can`t do it!

:)

锦林, Feb 10, 2020
  2. 锦林 Win User

Thanks!But the internet box is can`t set because Operator had set it.

So,you know I can`t do it!
  3. Sayann X Win User

NAT类型

Hello

To improve your connection, you can also buy an armored RJ45 cable to avoid interference. then you have to open the ports of your internet box. I don't know if you've done it before but it's always better.
  4. Dexter Lien Win User

在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗

5. Himekaidou_Nono Win User

xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot qualify Server links are also blocked]

xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 开 速器也 法进入在线模式游戏

[Translation-[Translation-NAT type teredo in the xbox network teredo cannot qualify The server link is also blocked The accelerator cannot enter the online mode game]
    应该需要转区,电脑设置——时间和语言——区域——其他日期时间与区域设置——更改日期时间或数字 式——管理——更改系统区域设置。然后看着改吧

[Translation-You should need to transfer zones, computer settings - time and language - regions - other date times and locale - change date time or number format - management - change system locale. Then watch the change. ]
  6. ライオンsz Win User

GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation: How to change the GPU*

私のPCは東芝ダイナブックで型番はPT75GWP-BEA2です。
Thema:

1. : NAT类型 - Similar Threads - NAT类型

2. How to change nat type

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change nat type: Hello i want to change my nat type from moderated to open i have tried one time but it din t work help 4a81b9ac-1c42-447d-a6f4-2feaa982e738
  3. xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot...: xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 开 速器也 法进入在线模式游戏 [Translation-NAT type teredo in the xbox network teredo cannot qualify The server link is also blocked The accelerator cannot enter the...
  4. Ghost recon breakpoint nat modéré [Ghost recon breakpoint nat moderate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost recon breakpoint nat modéré [Ghost recon breakpoint nat moderate]: Bonjour, Je possède une Xbox one x problème quand je lance le jeu ghost recon breakpoint ma nat est en modéré impossible de jouer en coop le support Ubisoft n'a pas trouvé de solution. Mes port...
  5. problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat: Estou tentando criar conta na live para jogar xbox 360 1passo: tentei criar a conta nao deu. 2passo: testei a rede nao deu acesso a liv( aparece erro na Nat porta 3074. 3passo: fui la e...
  6. XGPU下载的游戏小游戏例如【死亡细胞】可以但是下载大型游戏例如【地平线4】就会显示错误代码0x80 3F8001,这是什么情况

in XBoX on Consoles
    XGPU下载的游戏小游戏例如【死亡细胞】可以但是下载大型游戏例如【地平线4】就会显示错误代码0x80 3F8001,这是什么情况: XGPU下载的游戏小游戏例如【死亡细胞】可以但是下载大型游戏例如【地平线4】就会显示错误代 0x803F8001,这是什么情况 872826f0-70ed-4279-b064-e94e3820eeba
  7. NAT RESTRITA - NAT TRESTRITA

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT RESTRITA - NAT TRESTRITA: Tenho um ps4 e um xbox one, no ps4 consigo jogar online, já no xbox fica NAT RESTRITA, no site da microsoft fica mandando mexer no roteador. E pra provar que não precisa disso, deixando offline 4...
  8. (PC) Xbox Live Multiplayer - "NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify"

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Xbox Live Multiplayer - "NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify": Although I haven't been doing anything to my laptop, I have lost the ability to play mutiplayer games (i.e. Forza Horizon). I tried all the solutions involving CMD and DM but none of them work;...
  9. (PC) Xbox Live Multiplayer - "NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify"

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Xbox Live Multiplayer - "NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify": Although I haven't been doing anything to my laptop, I have lost the ability to play mutiplayer games (i.e. Forza Horizon). I tried all the solutions involving CMD and DM but none of them work;...
  10. (PC) Xbox Live Multiplayer - "NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify" - Mobile Hotspot

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Xbox Live Multiplayer - "NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify" - Mobile Hotspot: Although I haven't been doing anything to my laptop, I have lost the ability to play mutiplayer games (i.e. Forza Horizon). I tried all the solutions involving CMD and DM but none of them work;...