: NAT类型

Discus and support : NAT类型 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : NAT类型 Thanks!But the internet box is can`t set because Operator had set it. So,you know I can`t do it! 0e1c4144-4eff-4bbd-82e0-8ada383c49ee Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by 锦林, Feb 10, 2020.

1. 锦林
    锦林 Guest

Thanks!But the internet box is can`t set because Operator had set it.

So,you know I can`t do it!

:)

锦林, Feb 10, 2020
  2. 锦林 Win User

Thanks!But the internet box is can`t set because Operator had set it.

So,you know I can`t do it!
  3. Sayann X Win User

NAT类型

Hello

To improve your connection, you can also buy an armored RJ45 cable to avoid interference. then you have to open the ports of your internet box. I don't know if you've done it before but it's always better.
  4. Dexter Lien Win User

在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗

5. Himekaidou_Nono Win User

xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot qualify Server links are also blocked]

xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 开 速器也 法进入在线模式游戏

[Translation-[Translation-NAT type teredo in the xbox network teredo cannot qualify The server link is also blocked The accelerator cannot enter the online mode game]
    应该需要转区,电脑设置——时间和语言——区域——其他日期时间与区域设置——更改日期时间或数字 式——管理——更改系统区域设置。然后看着改吧

[Translation-You should need to transfer zones, computer settings - time and language - regions - other date times and locale - change date time or number format - management - change system locale. Then watch the change. ]
  6. ライオンsz Win User

GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation: How to change the GPU*

私のPCは東芝ダイナブックで型番はPT75GWP-BEA2です。
Thema:

1. : NAT类型 - Similar Threads - NAT类型

2. NAT : Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked.

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT : Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked.: Nothing I saw on the internet worked, and I can't play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer because of the teredo issue. 9fa83e26-0adf-465f-8236-034f03a66416
  3. Xbox suddenly Strict NAT. Problem started after new update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox suddenly Strict NAT. Problem started after new update: Never had problems with NAT till now in my new house. Brother I live with is an IT Director and got it to Moderate NAT. This all started as soon as I downloaded the latest update. Anyone...
  4. Saying my Nat type isn't open

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Saying my Nat type isn't open: Saying my Nat type isn't open I was just wondering what can i do to get it open. Im the xfinitywifi where the page opens up an i sign in to it to connect but it was working until yesterday it just...
  5. Nat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat: Comprei um roteador Intelbras RG1200 da série AC, por conta do protocolo IPV6, no entanto o xbox esta reconhecendo os dois, tanto IPV4 quanto o IPV6 e isso impese aue o NAT esteja aberto, goataria...
  6. UPnP not successful and Nat Type Strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP not successful and Nat Type Strict: I have had the Xbox One basically since release and as of last night i cant play anything multiplayer. I obviously went to search the problem and found what was wrong (the Nat type and UPnP). I...
  7. Xbox Lİve Çoklu Oyuncu Nat Türü: Teredo Uygun Bulunamadı ve Sunucu Bağlantısı...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Lİve Çoklu Oyuncu Nat Türü: Teredo Uygun Bulunamadı ve Sunucu Bağlantısı...: [img] [img] [Translation-Hello, I have been facing this problem for about 1 week. I can not download anything from xbox or microsoft store or even log in both of them, I get the error I got the...
  8. 淘宝上有人销售 只要登陆就可以以类似home的方式玩两百多个游戏,为什么没人处理,这是盗版吗?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    淘宝上有人销售 只要登陆就可以以类似home的方式玩两百多个游戏,为什么没人处理,这是盗版吗?: 淘宝上有好 家店铺都在销售这 的一种账号,只要登陆一次这种账号就可以免费玩这个账号里的游戏,如果这个账号里有新增游戏,登陆过的主机也可以获得更新。我和朋友的五六个主机都以这 的形式获得了那个账号里的两百多个游戏。我们认为这基本属于...
  9. Nat type is unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type is unavailable: Hey everyone recently i bought a racing wheel to test it with my friend i wanted play Forza Horizon but i couldn't because my Nat type is unavailable and i have been searching for the solution not...
  10. Xbox Live Connectivity Blocked and Nat Impossible to qualificate Teredo

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Connectivity Blocked and Nat Impossible to qualificate Teredo: I already have done what the support said to do , and nothing changed, already tried the button fix, but it also dont help, so if someone can help, i'd be very thankfull, since what i only what to...