navigation ?

Discus and support navigation ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Newby how do i navigate in Destiny, I see these little green boxes but get no where?? 87ec1cae-1da6-4300-b108-b95851795fd9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ballard is gone, Dec 23, 2014.

1. navigation ?

Newby how do i navigate in Destiny, I see these little green boxes but get no where??

:)

ballard is gone, Dec 23, 2014
  2. Navigation

I can't use my navigation on my controller at all my buttons won't work properly, the bumpers move two fast on the xbox home, the analog sticks moving too fast and on apps such as Youtube it moves by itself and the d pad acts the same plz can someone tell
    me how to fix this because its annoying me and i want to get back to playing

Superiorverse, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Navigation

i can't control the navigation system on my controller completely, the buttons don't work properly on apps such as YouTube, analog sticks acting up and moving too fast when I move it to a certain direction and moving by itself on YouTube and completely lost
    control of right stick in games such as Fifa automatically doing skills when I don't want to and not letting me move it, d pad acting the same as analog sticks, bumpers on Xbox home moving too fast. Can someone plz help me on this issue because this is concerning
    me.

Superiorverse, Dec 23, 2014
  4. implantedwall14 Win User

the map and navigation

What I want more elaboration on is if you hotkey items to certain hands. Because in the demos, they just switch. So I am guessing that when you hotkey an item to the D pad, you also choose what hand it goes to. But it would be nice to hear that....
  5. DCFC734 Win User

Forum navigation

The navigation is ok but it could be better in places eg if i post in a thread ive favorited it but soemtimes i forget to do so,
  6. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Forum navigation

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

The community is still here but it is a dwindling one,
    Microsoft now heavily favour Twitter and Facebook. They don't seem to be willing to spend time on the forum themselves, so don't bother trying to improve the place for the people who do.

[/quote]

On topic: My Forums was amazing and is sorely missed!

[/quote]

Couldn't agree more mate. I am so gutted they changed it.

I remember coming back from a 7 month tour then struggling to even post a answer/navigate around. All i kept saying was -Why fix something thats not broken.... My forums was really busy. Plenty of gamers communicating, Easy navigation and quick load ups.I
    was always on the forums then after the changes i dwindled away-totally gutted because of the change.. Nowadays it takes along time to get a answer or to keep a conversation going.

However I ain't giving up with out a fight and will still stay with this outstanding community!!
  7. Naffry Win User

Forum navigation

I did have a sextant somewhere but I can't find it.
  8. Philip1979 Win User

Forum navigation

Navigation is as easy as making a wardrobe from IKEA using their 1-page instruction page!
Thema:

navigation ?

1. navigation ? - Similar Threads - navigation

2. Recently i have not been able to navigate to "usrmgr0", and have been met with usrmgr8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently i have not been able to navigate to "usrmgr0", and have been met with usrmgr8.: As the title states, I haven't trouble navigating the file structure of my xb-one, I need to access the usrmgr0 . What i don't need is any other answer other than how to reach usrmgr0. Edge wont...
  3. Xbox one x doesn't navigate on main menus correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x doesn't navigate on main menus correctly: When trying to scroll across any menu you cannot move just one space, it jumps multiples places in any direction. When the sign in menu is open i cannot move the cursor to the right at all to get...
  4. Unable to navigate to apps on dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to navigate to apps on dashboard: Hello Yesterday my xbox stopped working correctly. The Xbox menu doesn't open, no apps load. I keep getting a message after about 90 seconds of clicking a tile to restart the xbox ( 0xd0000189)...
  5. Can't navigate or select anything, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't navigate or select anything, please help!: when scrolling down, bounces back and forth between what I am on and the one thing below it, but no further. will go side , but won't let me actually click on anything. Happens with a plugged in...
  6. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  7. Need help navigating xbox one s menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help navigating xbox one s menus: Yesterday the HDMI out port on my xbox ceased to function. Whilst I should get it repaired, I'd rather not spend money on a console when we're relatively close to a new system. As such I'd like to...
  8. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.: I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons. I have done a reset and hard reboot and still the same. Anyone know if this can be fixed? Or do i need to buy a new...
  9. Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.: Alpha Skip Ahead - 10.0.19027.1209 (2004.191118-2300) When opening the mini guide, Right Trigger will quickly navigate to the bottom. If you start a party, and go to leave that party with the...
  10. Keyboard and Mouse Navigation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Navigation: Will there be a chance Microsoft will give keyboard and mouse navigation to Xbox One? I would like the ability to navigate my Xbox 1 with a mouse and keyboard. 004792a2-a6ad-41d5-911d-8ec2cea9e2b5