NBA 2K Troubles, please help!

Discus and support NBA 2K Troubles, please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. Dealing with a very frustrating problem hopefully someone can help me out. This is the third year straight that I've been having issues with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chaos Athens, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Chaos Athens
    Chaos Athens Guest

Hi there. Dealing with a very frustrating problem hopefully someone can help me out. This is the third year straight that I've been having issues with my controller/xbox? (not sure which is the problem) & NBA 2K. About 70% of the time I join a neighborhood
    game, my controller will not fully work. (I've tried countless controllers, new and old and I run into the same issue regardless of which one I'm using). I can press the xbox guide button, message people, do whatever, but I cannot move my player in the game.
    I have hard reset my xbox, factory reset, uninstalled game, deleted saved data, etc. anything you can think of. But, at the end of the day when I try to play 2k online in the neighborhood, the majority of the time my player refuses to move. Please help im
    growing tired lol

:)

Chaos Athens, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

To calibrate you hold the little button at the top of your controller aswell as pressing the little button located on the left side of the Xbox next to the USB port. Your controller should start flashing aswell as the Xbox power button. Once it stops flashing
    it should be synced and recalibrated.
  3. Ripins Win User

Excellent I really hope it helps you get back on NBA 2k and start shooting some hoops.

If that fails I'd say you might have to contact NBA 2k surrport as it dosnt sound like a Xbox issue if your other games are working fine

https://support.2k.com › en-us
    › sections

Let us know how you go.

Thanks .
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try make the new calibrate of the your controller, in other games your controller work fine or have trouble too?
  5. Chaos Athens Win User

I'm aware of how to. I'll go ahead and try that rn and see if that resolves anything.
  6. Chaos Athens Win User

no other games. only have this issue with nba 2k. how do I calibrate?
Thema:

1. NBA 2K Troubles, please help! - Similar Threads - NBA Troubles please

2. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...
  3. NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20: Shoe contract with Puma. Went to 2K shoe store to get shoes. Only shoes there,are ones you have to buy. Where/how do i get my free on-court shoes ? Thx 3f5e041b-0219-46c0-9200-24ac37557d9e
  4. NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract: I got a shoe contract from PUMA. When i went to the 2K Shoe Store to get my free shoes,all it has is pairs of shoes i have to buy,and not the free ones for on-court....
  5. NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20: Can't get game to download, it keeps stopping.. I've restarted system and it still happening. It keeps saying something went wrong and the code does not work. It's been 3 days and I can not get...
  6. NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer: Hi Guys, Just a newbie here. I just bought my NBA 2k20, and installed it. when finished with the install, found out that there is no my career. with 2k19, it is just there on the pages. Am I...
  7. NBA 2K20 XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 XBOX ONE: Eu comprei o jogo, e diz que tenho 5.000 VC, como uso esses 5.000 VC no My Career? [Mod Translation-I bought the game, and it says I have 5,000 VC, how do I use this 5,000 VC on My Career?]...
  8. I'm having trouble installing my NBA 2k16 I've tried everything from restarting the Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble installing my NBA 2k16 I've tried everything from restarting the Xbox: everytime I've tried to install NBA 2k16 it always says installation stopped. b48899b8-4139-4ace-9318-e7e42417f2be
  9. NBA LIVE 15 Digital Edition - Trouble language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA LIVE 15 Digital Edition - Trouble language: Hi, I'm Brasilian and I bought this game a few days on Xbox Live. In describing the game said, that the game could be downloaded also in Portuguese version. Now after downloading, the game is...
  10. Help Trouble downloading NBA 2K15

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Trouble downloading NBA 2K15: Got to 7% said ready to start, started it , still slow downloading, I stopped playing and it took over 6 hours to download. Once at 100% it would not let me play. Can anyone help out?...