NBA 2K20 Birthday Issue

Discus and support NBA 2K20 Birthday Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally put 2020 as the year for my NBA 2K20 MyCareer and it won't allow me to change it? It's pretty clear that a 2 month old isn't playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColbyWohlleb, Apr 9, 2020.

1. ColbyWohlleb
    ColbyWohlleb Guest

NBA 2K20 Birthday Issue

I accidentally put 2020 as the year for my NBA 2K20 MyCareer and it won't allow me to change it?

It's pretty clear that a 2 month old isn't playing 2K20 in between bottles, so maybe somebody could help me change it? I'm locked out of the only feature I actually want to use, during a quarantine, so that's obviously not ideal.

Help please.

:)

ColbyWohlleb, Apr 9, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

NBA 2K20 Birthday Issue

Hey Colby, can you delete the save info and try again? Make sure to remove it from the console and the cloud.

It'll be in the manage game area on the console. :)
  3. JasonGannon1 Win User

Bought something on accident

I bought 75k vc for nba 2k19 by accident was supposed to be for 2k20 I dont have 2k19 I want the 75k vc sent to my nba 2k20
  4. ssjtrunkos Win User

xbox game pass

will you be removing nba 2k20?
  5. monty99 Win User

NBA 2K20 Preload

NBA 2K20 is now pre-loading
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

2k20

Hi there Andre,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with pre-ordering 2K20. To help clarify:

• What device are you using?
    • What is the error message?
    • Are you trying this link:
      NBA 2K20 Pre-order
      ?

Let us know so we may further assist.
Thema:

NBA 2K20 Birthday Issue

1. NBA 2K20 Birthday Issue - Similar Threads - NBA 2K20 Birthday

2. NBA 2K20 SETTINGS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 SETTINGS: Please help!!!! I have NBA 2K20 on my xbox one S through game pass. I loved playing it when I first downloaded it. Until my nephew started messing with the settings. Now its so difficult to enjoy...
  3. NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement: Recently purchased 2K20 from the Microsoft store. When i try to access my career mode, i get a message stating "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from MyCareer." I...
  4. NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line: help .... just cant get rid of this .... tried linking it wont work, tried reinstalling xbox ...no good .... change the parental settings no good ......how on earth do I sort this out ?????????...
  5. Game Chat in NBA 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Chat in NBA 2K20: I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I know there were people talking. I went back to...
  6. Game pass perks for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass perks for NBA 2K20: I've just bought a month of game pass for £1 so I could claim the two free perks for NBA 2K20, I've claimed them and installed them but I haven't been given the rewards on my game. I've tried...
  7. Nba 2k20, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k20, please help: I have the original digital 2k20, if i buy the legend edition right now would the vc and myteam points go to the myteam i already have or do i start over completely when i buy the legend edition?...
  8. NBA 2k20 MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 MyCareer: When I try to log in to MyCareer it says that one or more users are under the age requirement and I set my account which is the only account to be 25 years old and it still didn't work so can...
  9. Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...: Hello, Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7, connection loss game). Other games I play multiplayer have no issues playing online. Only game with...
  10. No inicia el nba 2k20 me pone error 80073cf6

in XBoX on Consoles
    No inicia el nba 2k20 me pone error 80073cf6: Cada vez que intento poner el juego que me iba bien hasta ayer me sale un mensaje que algo a ido mal y el codigo de error. He desinstalado , he vuelto a instalar , he quitado cables , he reseteado...