NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S

Discus and support NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sup guys, For some reason as of recent my NBA 2K20 keeps crashing on my XBOX One S. I purchased the NBA 2K20 XBOX One S bundle for Christmas which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by toicy4ya, Apr 1, 2020.

1. toicy4ya
    toicy4ya Guest

Sup guys,

For some reason as of recent my NBA 2K20 keeps crashing on my XBOX One S. I purchased the NBA 2K20 XBOX One S bundle for Christmas which came with a digital copy of NBA2K20. The game was working up until recently. The XBOX works fine but when I try to load
    NBA 2K20 it crashes when it gets to the screen with all the NBA teams. Once it crashes it goes back to the XBOX home screen. I have tried a soft reset, a hard reset and a factory default reset which formats the XBOX back to its original factory setting and
    erases the hard drive. Once I reinstalled NBA 2K20, it worked fine for a day but started having the same issue again.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

:)

toicy4ya, Apr 1, 2020
  2. josh div Win User

yes i experienced this it needs to be fixed really frustrating happens everytime to me
  3. toicy4ya Win User

No, unfortunately i am not receiving any kind of error message. Once it crashes it simply goes back to the XBOX hone screen.
  4. BossLawFlawless Win User

mine only freezes during MYLeague Games. I think it has something to do with them putting it on game pass. I'm forced to buy XBOX one X now smh.
  5. toicy4ya Win User

Has anyone else encountered this issue and was able to resolve it?
  6. KaitoCam Win User

Are you getting an error code of any kind?
Thema:

1. NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S - Similar Threads - NBA 2k20 Digital

2. NBA 2K20 SETTINGS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 SETTINGS: Please help!!!! I have NBA 2K20 on my xbox one S through game pass. I loved playing it when I first downloaded it. Until my nephew started messing with the settings. Now its so difficult to enjoy...
  3. NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement: Recently purchased 2K20 from the Microsoft store. When i try to access my career mode, i get a message stating "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from MyCareer." I...
  4. NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line: help .... just cant get rid of this .... tried linking it wont work, tried reinstalling xbox ...no good .... change the parental settings no good ......how on earth do I sort this out ?????????...
  5. Game Chat in NBA 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Chat in NBA 2K20: I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I know there were people talking. I went back to...
  6. Game pass perks for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass perks for NBA 2K20: I've just bought a month of game pass for £1 so I could claim the two free perks for NBA 2K20, I've claimed them and installed them but I haven't been given the rewards on my game. I've tried...
  7. Nba 2k20, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k20, please help: I have the original digital 2k20, if i buy the legend edition right now would the vc and myteam points go to the myteam i already have or do i start over completely when i buy the legend edition?...
  8. NBA 2k20 MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 MyCareer: When I try to log in to MyCareer it says that one or more users are under the age requirement and I set my account which is the only account to be 25 years old and it still didn't work so can...
  9. Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...: Hello, Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7, connection loss game). Other games I play multiplayer have no issues playing online. Only game with...
  10. NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one: Hi Microsoft! Today is my birthday and I was wondering what was the digital redeem code for xbox one? I have the code somewhere in my house I think but I think my dad might have thrown it away....