: Nba 2k20 my player isn't working

Discus and support : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working Hey savage Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by freshsavage61, Sep 15, 2019.

1. : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working

Hey savage

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to enable IPv6.

The article that Xbox Forums Ambassador AquarrzSudnnym provided, should provide a lil more insight on what this is, however, without being
    familiar with how to access your router user interface and make configurations on your network yourself, you will be unable to enable IPv6.

You can try and contact your internet service provider to see if they can provide assistance in making these changes, but you will likely still need to have your router user manual handy in order to make these changes as most routers have unique user interfaces.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.

:)

freshsavage61, Sep 15, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey savage

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to enable IPv6.

The article that Xbox Forums Ambassador AquarrzSudnnym provided, should provide a lil more insight on what this is, however, without being
    familiar with how to access your router user interface and make configurations on your network yourself, you will be unable to enable IPv6.

You can try and contact your internet service provider to see if they can provide assistance in making these changes, but you will likely still need to have your router user manual handy in order to make these changes as most routers have unique user interfaces.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Nba 2k20 my player isn't working

4. JasonGannon1 Win User

Bought something on accident

I bought 75k vc for nba 2k19 by accident was supposed to be for 2k20 I dont have 2k19 I want the 75k vc sent to my nba 2k20
  5. tania1970 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  6. FlintyBiscuit25 Win User

My nba 2k20 file was corrupted

No it doesnt say it corrupted i try to load up my player and it gives me the error code 04d8c39c and another question if i delete nba 2k20 will i still have my files saved or not
Thema:

1. : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working - Similar Threads - Nba 2k20 player

2. NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20: Hello Microsoft I would like to know what are the requirements for a MYPLAYEER Account I already have XBOX live gold and have created a 2k Account but I keeps saying it is not eligible for...
  3. Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50: Every time I try to connect to 2k's servers I get the same two error codes. Either 4b538e50 or 2fd7b735. I recently moved and never had an issue connecting at my previous address. I've tried all...
  4. If NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game?: I am wondering if NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game? If I buy a NBA 2K20 Xbox One game code/key in Southeast Asia Countries/Areas(such as Singapore, HongKong etc.), could I activate...
  5. Xbox - NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - NBA 2K20: I doesnt let me play this game 964f3294-4b39-48d7-86ca-10c2f2836814
  6. My nba 2k20 file was corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k20 file was corrupted: Hi so i play NBA 2k20 and my player got deleted and i went to 2k support but they didnt help is there something i can do to fix it 972da95b-8e1c-4040-bc78-e38efb947a04
  7. XBOX RESOLUTION, HELP PLEASE - Recovering accidental deletion of NBA 2K20 Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX RESOLUTION, HELP PLEASE - Recovering accidental deletion of NBA 2K20 Player: PLEASE HELP! I inadvertently deleted my NBA 2k20 Player. I heard that there's a one-time recovery. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance. c06998b9-6ed6-42a0-bc7e-10bda88138d2
  8. Game play has no sound was working 5 minute s a go in nba 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play has no sound was working 5 minute s a go in nba 2k20: My nba 2k20 is acting weird has no sound during rec.games in my neighborhood 7031f26c-272d-444e-968a-de32c654ea64
  9. NBA 2K20 Deleted Player from Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Deleted Player from Cloud: My player was deleted from the cloud & 2k support will not replace it because i already used my one time courtesy because i had the issue before. Ive spent over 70$ an countless hours on this...
  10. 2 players same console NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 players same console NBA 2k20: Can 2 players play NBA 2k20 on the same xbox one console? How? 2f7f44b1-396f-4431-b31c-c004450dbea1