NBA 2k20 MyCareer

Discus and support NBA 2k20 MyCareer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to log in to MyCareer it says that one or more users are under the age requirement and I set my account which is the only account to be 25... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConnerPowell, May 12, 2020.

1. ConnerPowell
    ConnerPowell Guest

NBA 2k20 MyCareer

When I try to log in to MyCareer it says that one or more users are under the age requirement and I set my account which is the only account to be 25 years old and it still didn't work so can someone please help.

:)

ConnerPowell, May 12, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

NBA 2K20 mycareer

3. BrikXam Win User

NBA2K20 MyPlayer profile accidentally deleted - how to recover?

Go to (Settings) > Application Data Management > Saved Data in Online Storage > "Download to System Storage" and press (X button). Select NBA 2K20.
    Download all files that start with "MyCareer
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

MY CARRER SAYS UNDER AGE, AND WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT ONLINE I CAN'T

Hey there Zeekman#3228,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to get this issue with your Mycareer file dealt with. I can totally understand how this could be pretty distressing, let's see if we can point you in the right direction towards a resolution. Since
    this is a file that they maintain through their servers, you should try any of the troubleshooting here on NBA 2K20 - Missing MyCAREER
    File
    or just straight up getting in contact with 2k here.

Hope this was informative and helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K20

Hi Chaotic Optics,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Xbox Forums with this issue. Based on the information you've provided, I understand that when trying to begin to play the MyCareer portion of NBA 2K20, you receive an error code and then get booted from the game.
    Is this correct?

If so, then you'll want to reach out to 2K Support directly for this as it is a known issue with the MyPlayer and/or MyCareer portion of the game. They'll be able to further assist you more directly with that error code as it is an internal (in-game)
    2K error.

NBA 2K20 Support - 2K Support << to submit a support ticket, click on Submit a Request under the game graphic

I hope that this helps you out! Let us know the results.
  6. chang2103 Win User

NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer

Hey guys installed 2k20 on a new pc but im missing mycareer files. Anyway to get them back? 2k support isnt helping either.
Thema:

NBA 2k20 MyCareer

1. NBA 2k20 MyCareer - Similar Threads - NBA 2k20 MyCareer

2. NBA 2K20 SETTINGS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 SETTINGS: Please help!!!! I have NBA 2K20 on my xbox one S through game pass. I loved playing it when I first downloaded it. Until my nephew started messing with the settings. Now its so difficult to enjoy...
  3. NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement: Recently purchased 2K20 from the Microsoft store. When i try to access my career mode, i get a message stating "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from MyCareer." I...
  4. NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line: help .... just cant get rid of this .... tried linking it wont work, tried reinstalling xbox ...no good .... change the parental settings no good ......how on earth do I sort this out ?????????...
  5. Game Chat in NBA 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Chat in NBA 2K20: I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I know there were people talking. I went back to...
  6. Game pass perks for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass perks for NBA 2K20: I've just bought a month of game pass for £1 so I could claim the two free perks for NBA 2K20, I've claimed them and installed them but I haven't been given the rewards on my game. I've tried...
  7. NBA 2k20 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 mycareer: "One or more users are under the age requirement, or is restricted from my career" is the message that keeps appearing on my screen since Tuesday April 7 2020. I have uninstall the game 3 times...
  8. NBA 2K20 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 mycareer: When in mycareer mode and playing a season game, my player is missing his name. Theirs no way to edit one in. Or is it and im just missing it? My playground name has no issues....
  9. NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement: Hello all, I just got 2k20 and when I have tried to access the MyCareer option, it says that my user account is under the age requirement or it has not been created. I have adjusted the age of my...
  10. NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer: Hi Guys, Just a newbie here. I just bought my NBA 2k20, and installed it. when finished with the install, found out that there is no my career. with 2k19, it is just there on the pages. Am I...