NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

Discus and support NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a shoe contract from PUMA. When i went to the 2K Shoe Store to get my free shoes,all it has is pairs of shoes i have to buy,and not the free ones... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdwinGarrison, Oct 9, 2019.

1. NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

I got a shoe contract from PUMA. When i went to the 2K Shoe Store to get my free shoes,all it has is pairs of shoes i have to buy,and not the free ones for on-court.

:)

EdwinGarrison, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

Hi Edwin,

That is an in-game question and issue so the most we can do on the Xbox forums, is troubleshoot the console to rule out the console software as the cause of this bug. First, you need to

power cycle
    the Xbox. Hold down the power button on the console until it shuts down and then remove the power cord from the console and the power outlet. Leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes and then try again.

If you cannot acquire the free shoes then, try out a
    soft factory reset
    , where you reset and keep games and apps installed. Accounts on the console will be removed and you will need to re-connect to your network during the setup. Make sure you have
    your account's login information so you can sign back in during the set-up.

Once you try those two steps and the issue remains, then you should uninstall/re-install the game.
  3. EdwinGarrison Win User

NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

You could always get a bunch of shoes for free,for on-court. So you had a choice of what you wanted to wear. I didn't get the free PUMA's after signing the shoe contract either. So I have to wear my 2K shoes you start off with.
  4. EdwinGarrison Win User

NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

And yes, i have the game open,so i can do something,if you need me to on it.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

You should get a pair for free other than that it looks like you have to buy the rest as other people are wondering the same thing
Thema:

NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

1. NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract - Similar Threads - NBA 2K20 Shoe

2. Can someone help me with the game NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with the game NBA 2K20: I logged on NBA 2K20 and I have two main builds when I logged on my builds were not there I restarted my game and console 3 times and I didn't delete those builds if somebody can please contact me...
  3. nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking: Hello my game i am doing the correct things you have to do to get the achievements but they are still not unlocking. Are there any fixes to this? 874f31bd-ce9c-4d08-97b0-77bb7e15a560
  4. NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one: Hi Microsoft! Today is my birthday and I was wondering what was the digital redeem code for xbox one? I have the code somewhere in my house I think but I think my dad might have thrown it away....
  5. NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement: Hello all, I just got 2k20 and when I have tried to access the MyCareer option, it says that my user account is under the age requirement or it has not been created. I have adjusted the age of my...
  6. NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER: Hi All I've connected my Son's account and put in his birthdate being 2006 he's 13 and should be able to access MyPLAYER but it says "One or more users are under the age requirement, or...
  7. NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus Content not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus Content not showing up: Purchased physical disc of NBA 2K20 Legend Edition and loaded game onto XBox One. Regular game loaded fine and works. Bonus content for legend edition comes in the package as a downloadable code....
  8. NBA 2K20 Release Points and On Ball D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Release Points and On Ball D: 1. Everyday since the game came out I have spent 30-45 mins a day shooting with my team in NBA 2K20. I use the Grizzles mostly who I know aren't that great. I don't get what im doing wrong because...
  9. i have an Xbox one x special NBA 2k20 bundle and the HDMI cord doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have an Xbox one x special NBA 2k20 bundle and the HDMI cord doesn't work: i have used the hdmi cord only like a few times and i even packed it how i bought it and it has stopped working ? what should i do 2cb049a7-cd2b-445c-a27f-b41b5b498c07
  10. For people who play NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For people who play NBA 2K20: Can someone tell me in the play now feature for online PVP how can you use classic teams? What do I have to do to unlock them for online play? 5d3852ab-0902-4a34-9c74-97bda8318ad6