NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus

Discus and support NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered NBA 2K20 Xbox One Standard addition with Preorder Bonus via Microsoft Store prior to the availability date but did not receive my bonus code... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chris7994, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Chris7994
    Chris7994 Guest

I ordered NBA 2K20 Xbox One Standard addition with Preorder Bonus via Microsoft Store prior to the availability date but did not receive my bonus code as advertised. How do I get the code? I checked my Microsoft online order and the purchase and preorder
    bonus shows, but no code. The NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus included:
    Standard Edition

Pre-order NBA 2K20 now to receive 5,000 Virtual Currency, 5,000 MyTEAM points, MyTEAM packs, and more!

The NBA 2K20 Standard Edition includes the following digital items with pre-order:

·
    5,000 Virtual Currency

·
    5,000 MyTEAM Points

·
    5 MyCAREER Skill Boosts

·
    MyPLAYER Clothing Capsule

·
    10 MyTEAM League packs (delivered one a week)

·
    5 Heat Check packs (delivered one a week beginning at the start of the NBA season)

:)

Chris7994, Sep 12, 2019
  2. tania1970 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Chris7994

I have seen this issue a few times, It was a error on the game side of things. I suggest contacting the game devs for this error https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

2k20 problem

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

The cover for
    NBA 2K20 in the Microsoft Store
    and in the Legend Edition bundle is Anthony Davis. You will see this cover in your Game
    library section for NBA 2K20 since the Dwayne Wade cover just signifies the

Legend Edition bonuses
    , which come included in the bundle and don't need to be installed because they are consumables. Therefore you just have to load up the game when it releases and your consumables and digital items included in the bundle will be available
    for you to use in game. As they are consumables, you won't see the Dwayne Wade cover in your Games library.

I hope this helps!
  5. monty99 Win User

NBA 2K20 Preload

NBA 2K20 is now pre-loading
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Did not receive my Bonus Content for NBA2K17 Legend Edition Gold

Hey NinjaTacos22! The 35,000 VC can be instantly redeemed in NBA 2K16 by searching for "NBA 2K16" on the Xbox Store and downloading the "35,000 VC for NBA 2K16 (PreOrder Incentive). The other bonus items should unlock through the game although you may have
    to wait until its official release date. Thanks!
Thema:

1. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus - Similar Threads - NBA 2K20 Preorder

2. Can someone help me with the game NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with the game NBA 2K20: I logged on NBA 2K20 and I have two main builds when I logged on my builds were not there I restarted my game and console 3 times and I didn't delete those builds if somebody can please contact me...
  3. nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking: Hello my game i am doing the correct things you have to do to get the achievements but they are still not unlocking. Are there any fixes to this? 874f31bd-ce9c-4d08-97b0-77bb7e15a560
  4. NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one: Hi Microsoft! Today is my birthday and I was wondering what was the digital redeem code for xbox one? I have the code somewhere in my house I think but I think my dad might have thrown it away....
  5. NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement: Hello all, I just got 2k20 and when I have tried to access the MyCareer option, it says that my user account is under the age requirement or it has not been created. I have adjusted the age of my...
  6. NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER: Hi All I've connected my Son's account and put in his birthdate being 2006 he's 13 and should be able to access MyPLAYER but it says "One or more users are under the age requirement, or...
  7. NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus Content not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus Content not showing up: Purchased physical disc of NBA 2K20 Legend Edition and loaded game onto XBox One. Regular game loaded fine and works. Bonus content for legend edition comes in the package as a downloadable code....
  8. NBA 2K20 Release Points and On Ball D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Release Points and On Ball D: 1. Everyday since the game came out I have spent 30-45 mins a day shooting with my team in NBA 2K20. I use the Grizzles mostly who I know aren't that great. I don't get what im doing wrong because...
  9. i have an Xbox one x special NBA 2k20 bundle and the HDMI cord doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have an Xbox one x special NBA 2k20 bundle and the HDMI cord doesn't work: i have used the hdmi cord only like a few times and i even packed it how i bought it and it has stopped working ? what should i do 2cb049a7-cd2b-445c-a27f-b41b5b498c07
  10. For people who play NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For people who play NBA 2K20: Can someone tell me in the play now feature for online PVP how can you use classic teams? What do I have to do to unlock them for online play? 5d3852ab-0902-4a34-9c74-97bda8318ad6