NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line

Discus and support NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help .... just cant get rid of this .... tried linking it wont work, tried reinstalling xbox ...no good .... change the parental settings no good... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by peterh100000000000000, May 22, 2020 at 11:32 PM.

1. NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line

help .... just cant get rid of this .... tried linking it wont work, tried reinstalling xbox ...no good .... change the parental settings no good ......how on earth do I sort this out ?????????

:)

peterh100000000000000, May 22, 2020 at 11:32 PM
  2. nVo Fusion Win User

you do not meet the requirements to have a MYPLAYER account and play online

You need to purchase a Gold subscription by getting a pre-paid card from a local store or adding a payment method such as a credit/debit card or PayPal to your account and subscribing to the membership. The larger the subscription, the more of a discount
    you get on each month as well.

Also if you are under a certain age, you may need a parent or guardian to register themselves on a free account and add you as a 'child'.
  3. MuggyBroom22 Win User

Another thing may be that you do not meet the age requirements (age on your Microsoft account)
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would need to purchase a gold subscription.
  5. DominumStige Win User

You do not meet the requirements for MyPlayer

Hi!

It may happen if the account is not adult.
    Check
    that the birth date is correct or add the account to a console
    family group.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

Hello Roomy,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns to connect within NBA 2K20 on your Xbox One console.

The error being received may involve verifying the account that is created with your MyPlayer, as explained through the official MyPLAYER
    Account Verification
    support article provided by the 2K developer team.

Try this out, and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line

1. NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line - Similar Threads - NBA 2K20 meet

2. NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement: Recently purchased 2K20 from the Microsoft store. When i try to access my career mode, i get a message stating "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from MyCareer." I...
  3. Game Chat in NBA 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Chat in NBA 2K20: I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I know there were people talking. I went back to...
  4. Game pass perks for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass perks for NBA 2K20: I've just bought a month of game pass for £1 so I could claim the two free perks for NBA 2K20, I've claimed them and installed them but I haven't been given the rewards on my game. I've tried...
  5. Nba 2k20, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k20, please help: I have the original digital 2k20, if i buy the legend edition right now would the vc and myteam points go to the myteam i already have or do i start over completely when i buy the legend edition?...
  6. NBA 2k20 MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 MyCareer: When I try to log in to MyCareer it says that one or more users are under the age requirement and I set my account which is the only account to be 25 years old and it still didn't work so can...
  7. Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...: Hello, Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7, connection loss game). Other games I play multiplayer have no issues playing online. Only game with...
  8. No inicia el nba 2k20 me pone error 80073cf6

in XBoX on Consoles
    No inicia el nba 2k20 me pone error 80073cf6: Cada vez que intento poner el juego que me iba bien hasta ayer me sale un mensaje que algo a ido mal y el codigo de error. He desinstalado , he vuelto a instalar , he quitado cables , he reseteado...
  9. nba 2k20 myplayer setup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba 2k20 myplayer setup: I purchased NBA 2k20 for my son for easter. We cannot figure out how to setup myplayer so that he can play with his friends. When directed to NBA2k.com website, it says "sorry, we did not...
  10. NBA 2k20 my career

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 my career: I went to play my game nba 2k20 and none of my career players is there can u help me please 980c66c2-46ea-48f3-aab3-18fe300afe75