NBA 2k20

Discus and support NBA 2k20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I pre ordered nba 2k20 deluxe. Downloaded and started playing but havent received any bonuses. Anyone else had this issue? How do i redeem my pre... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobedKetchup557, Sep 9, 2019.

1. NBA 2k20

Hi. I pre ordered nba 2k20 deluxe. Downloaded and started playing but havent received any bonuses. Anyone else had this issue? How do i redeem my pre order bonuses?

Thanks

:)

RobedKetchup557, Sep 9, 2019
  2. monty99 Win User

NBA 2K20 Preload

NBA 2K20 is now pre-loading
  3. tania1970 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

I'm truly looking forward to play some Battletoads and NBA 2K20 with an interest of the xcloud.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

2k20

Hi there Andre,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with pre-ordering 2K20. To help clarify:

• What device are you using?
    • What is the error message?
    • Are you trying this link:
      NBA 2K20 Pre-order
      ?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  6. DenisePerreault1 Win User

NBA 2k20 MyPlayer

There is no news about any features like that yet. You're best off checking the NBA 2K20 website for news as it com es in.
    Jp

Jp NBA. 20 from jp
Thema:

NBA 2k20

1. NBA 2k20 - Similar Threads - NBA 2k20

2. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...
  3. NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20: Shoe contract with Puma. Went to 2K shoe store to get shoes. Only shoes there,are ones you have to buy. Where/how do i get my free on-court shoes ? Thx 3f5e041b-0219-46c0-9200-24ac37557d9e
  4. NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract: I got a shoe contract from PUMA. When i went to the 2K Shoe Store to get my free shoes,all it has is pairs of shoes i have to buy,and not the free ones for on-court....
  5. NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20: Can't get game to download, it keeps stopping.. I've restarted system and it still happening. It keeps saying something went wrong and the code does not work. It's been 3 days and I can not get...
  6. NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer: Hi Guys, Just a newbie here. I just bought my NBA 2k20, and installed it. when finished with the install, found out that there is no my career. with 2k19, it is just there on the pages. Am I...
  7. NBA 2K20 XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 XBOX ONE: Eu comprei o jogo, e diz que tenho 5.000 VC, como uso esses 5.000 VC no My Career? [Mod Translation-I bought the game, and it says I have 5,000 VC, how do I use this 5,000 VC on My Career?]...
  8. My nba 2k20 slow installation on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k20 slow installation on xbox one: I bought the nba 2k20 legends edition. After microsoft's initial problems, it was working finally. I accidentally uninstalled it. When I try to reinstall the game using the disc, it is taking...
  9. NBA 2K20 Launch failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Launch failure: Hello i recently purchased NBA 2K20 on disc and installed it successfully. However, yesterday it just stopped working, it will not launch. I tried uninstalling it and re installing it but it will...
  10. : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working: : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working Hey savage Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to enable IPv6. The article...