NBA 2K20

Discus and support NBA 2K20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 2K20 game continues to crash before opening the loading screen after i purchased it through the xbox store. What are some possible fixes?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dragon5115, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Dragon5115
    Dragon5115 Guest

NBA 2K20

My 2K20 game continues to crash before opening the loading screen after i purchased it through the xbox store. What are some possible fixes?

:)

Dragon5115, Sep 11, 2019
  2. monty99 Win User

NBA 2K20 Preload

NBA 2K20 is now pre-loading
  3. tania1970 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  4. xoDevin Win User

What MP online games you play?

If you're into sports, i'd recommend Nba 2k20, Madden 20, and Fifa.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

All of a sudden my games are opening slowly.

I've been getting a lot of lag on NBA 2K20 online gameplay everything is delayed.
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

I'm truly looking forward to play some Battletoads and NBA 2K20 with an interest of the xcloud.
Thema:

NBA 2K20

1. NBA 2K20 - Similar Threads - NBA 2K20

2. No sound on NBA 2k19 and 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound on NBA 2k19 and 2k20: Im just trying to see if anybody can hear the game sounds in their game because I can't. d882068f-444f-4223-b81d-fd6a564324dd
  3. NBA 2k20 trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 trouble: I just got on to nba 2k20 and it says my account did not meet the aquirments to play online but im confused because i worked hard online and grinding to get a lot of good players but now its just...
  4. Xbox one NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one NBA 2k20: Got unit in Dec19 with NBA 2k20. Have two controllers and want to play co-op with friends, how do I setup? Also, looking to purchase more games, that can have family game night, would it be the...
  5. Can someone help me with the game NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with the game NBA 2K20: I logged on NBA 2K20 and I have two main builds when I logged on my builds were not there I restarted my game and console 3 times and I didn't delete those builds if somebody can please contact me...
  6. nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking: Hello my game i am doing the correct things you have to do to get the achievements but they are still not unlocking. Are there any fixes to this? 874f31bd-ce9c-4d08-97b0-77bb7e15a560
  7. NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one: Hi Microsoft! Today is my birthday and I was wondering what was the digital redeem code for xbox one? I have the code somewhere in my house I think but I think my dad might have thrown it away....
  8. NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement: Hello all, I just got 2k20 and when I have tried to access the MyCareer option, it says that my user account is under the age requirement or it has not been created. I have adjusted the age of my...
  9. NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER: Hi All I've connected my Son's account and put in his birthdate being 2006 he's 13 and should be able to access MyPLAYER but it says "One or more users are under the age requirement, or...
  10. NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus Content not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus Content not showing up: Purchased physical disc of NBA 2K20 Legend Edition and loaded game onto XBox One. Regular game loaded fine and works. Bonus content for legend edition comes in the package as a downloadable code....