NBA 2K20

Discus and support NBA 2K20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 2K20 game continues to crash before opening the loading screen after i purchased it through the xbox store. What are some possible fixes?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dragon5115, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Dragon5115
    Dragon5115 Guest

NBA 2K20

My 2K20 game continues to crash before opening the loading screen after i purchased it through the xbox store. What are some possible fixes?

:)

Dragon5115, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

I'm patiently waiting for Control and NBA 2k20.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

I'm truly looking forward to play some Battletoads and NBA 2K20 with an interest of the xcloud.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

2k20

Hi there Andre,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with pre-ordering 2K20. To help clarify:

• What device are you using?
    • What is the error message?
    • Are you trying this link:
      NBA 2K20 Pre-order
      ?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

2k20 problem

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

The cover for
    NBA 2K20 in the Microsoft Store
    and in the Legend Edition bundle is Anthony Davis. You will see this cover in your Game
    library section for NBA 2K20 since the Dwayne Wade cover just signifies the

Legend Edition bonuses
    , which come included in the bundle and don't need to be installed because they are consumables. Therefore you just have to load up the game when it releases and your consumables and digital items included in the bundle will be available
    for you to use in game. As they are consumables, you won't see the Dwayne Wade cover in your Games library.

I hope this helps!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

NBA 2k20 MyPlayer

There is no news about any features like that yet. You're best off checking the NBA 2K20 website for news as it comes in.
Thema:

NBA 2K20

1. NBA 2K20 - Similar Threads - NBA 2K20

2. My nba 2k20 slow installation on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k20 slow installation on xbox one: I bought the nba 2k20 legends edition. After microsoft's initial problems, it was working finally. I accidentally uninstalled it. When I try to reinstall the game using the disc, it is taking...
  3. NBA 2K20 Launch failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Launch failure: Hello i recently purchased NBA 2K20 on disc and installed it successfully. However, yesterday it just stopped working, it will not launch. I tried uninstalling it and re installing it but it will...
  4. : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working: : Nba 2k20 my player isn't working Hey savage Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to enable IPv6. The article...
  5. Looking for a team for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a team for NBA 2K20: Hey fellow Ambassadors as we already know NBA 2K20 has dropped and it's a little better than 2K19. I'm looking for a certified team. I currently have: 90ovr SF 6'7 Finisher Lockdown 84ovr PF...
  6. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus: I ordered NBA 2K20 Xbox One Standard addition with Preorder Bonus via Microsoft Store prior to the availability date but did not receive my bonus code as advertised. How do I get the code? I...
  7. NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20: i am 89 overall and i am 95.1% on my last bar to 90 and everytime i fill the bar it does not give me my attribute upgrades and goes back to 95.1%. Can you tell me how to correct this?...
  8. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question: For you guys and girls who play NBA 2K. I have a question. I play mostly play now online and I play as the Memphis Grizzlies. Ja Morant is our new rookie and starting PG. What can I do to get use...
  9. Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20: Hi , I just used a redeem code for NBA 2K20 on my phone as the packaging said to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code , and I don't have a PC so I did it on my phone... how do I now get...
  10. NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20: Hi. I pre ordered nba 2k20 deluxe. Downloaded and started playing but havent received any bonuses. Anyone else had this issue? How do i redeem my pre order bonuses? Thanks...