Nba 2k22 ANNIVERSARY EDITION GETTING WRONG CODES

Discus and support Nba 2k22 ANNIVERSARY EDITION GETTING WRONG CODES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the NBA 2K22 anniversary edition for Xbox One today and it gave me the code for the Xbox One edition to download. Not the Xbox series x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordanbennett3, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Nba 2k22 ANNIVERSARY EDITION GETTING WRONG CODES

I bought the NBA 2K22 anniversary edition for Xbox One today and it gave me the code for the Xbox One edition to download. Not the Xbox series x version. Which is very clearly on the box says you get the next gen version also. I very posted on the 2K support and no one is answering me now.

:)

jordanbennett3, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

2k19 discount

Hi,

I only see a discount on the 20th Anniversary Edition not on nba 2k19 standard edition...

Regards
  3. I'mAice Win User

I have problem

I see. It’s only NBA 2k22 that’s been reported now. Are you having issues with Halo?
  4. Zeka Boy. Win User

Refund

Hi, my refund for NBA 2k 22 I want 2k22 cross gen
  5. SamQY Win User

NBA 2K22

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

The game developer is 2k, who is responsible for the smooth running of the game is 2k. I recommend contacting them. Microsoft is probably working with them to solve the problem that happens not only on Xbox but on other platforms.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Nba 2k22

Hello, how are you? My name is Matthew. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I saw you mentioned an error code, could you tell us what this code is, please?

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will be a pleasure to help you.
Thema:

Nba 2k22 ANNIVERSARY EDITION GETTING WRONG CODES

1. Nba 2k22 ANNIVERSARY EDITION GETTING WRONG CODES - Similar Threads - Nba 2k22 ANNIVERSARY

2. NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition bonus game content missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition bonus game content missing: Hello. I purchased a brand new, factory sealed, disk version of NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary edition for the Xbox Series X. It is missing the Xbox One version code for the game. It came with two...
  3. I can’t use my digital voucher included in the Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t use my digital voucher included in the Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition: At my house I have an Xbox Series X. I have NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition for the Xbox Series X which comes with a digital voucher that allows you to download the Xbox One version also. Since...
  4. NBA 2k22 xbox one, disk dirty or damaged, but is brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k22 xbox one, disk dirty or damaged, but is brand new: I have been hetting the dirty or damaged disk issue, with this game only, I own nearly 50 disks, and this is the only one to give the error. I have two copies of this game...the first, I...
  5. System update to prevent Xbox turning off while playing nba 2k22 on Xbox series x does not work

in XboX Insiders
    System update to prevent Xbox turning off while playing nba 2k22 on Xbox series x does not work: I am in the Gamma phase and received an update to fix this. The issue is still occurring, just not as often. submitted by /u/External_Nothing576 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 Crashing: Is this an issue related to problems with the console itself or with 2k I need an answer immediately before my warranty is up 1cd25752-b8f1-402d-bcff-de9174d7ae47
  7. NBA 2K22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K22: I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION in regards to THE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF (who spent there hard earned money on this game but cant play most of the features) .... Can we receive something back because...
  8. What's going on with these crashes? NBA 2K22 & FIFA 22

in XBoX on Windows
    What's going on with these crashes? NBA 2K22 & FIFA 22: NBA 2K22, FIFA 22 and apparently Madden are all crashing when playing online. Can we get some clarification on this issue? People across Reddit and other forums have been reporting the issue on...
  9. Nba 2k22 xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k22 xbox1: i tried uninstalling nd re-installing cause of glitches nd the shot meter doesn't work. What do I do? d8465266-e327-403d-aefd-f879c01f21f4
  10. XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22: Hi, As the title indicates, my brand new XBOX Series X keeps hard crashing (turning power completely off) when playing NBA 2K22. It first seemed isolated to a specific quest in MyCareer, but now...