NBA 2K23 shuts off during gameplay

Discus and support NBA 2K23 shuts off during gameplay in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This was an issue last year with NBA2K22 with"The REC" turning off Xbox series X|S consoles. That same bug is back and I want to bring some light to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GlockFreeze, Sep 13, 2022.

1. NBA 2K23 shuts off during gameplay

This was an issue last year with NBA2K22 with"The REC" turning off Xbox series X|S consoles. That same bug is back and I want to bring some light to the situation once again from last year. NBA 2K23 not only shut down consoles entirely, it crashes to the dashboard in progression cutscenes. I reported this issue with screenshots and video evidence to Xbox already. Last year the issue was resolved in a matter of months on NBA 2K22. I assume that you all should be familiar with fixing this as soon as possible because this issue is stopping progress in the game.

submitted by /u/GlockFreeze
    [link] [comments]

/u/GlockFreeze, Sep 13, 2022
  2. Clarence Adams Win User

Game refund

My child use my card an brought VCs from NBA 2k23
  3. Oranqemarmalade Win User

Xbox shuts off during gameplay

I swapped power supplies and problem is still there. I put in a movie and the movie runs perfectly fine. It's still going and we are approaching 30 minutes.
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

Xbox shutting off during gameplay.

DoG WR4TH,

When your playing Call of Duty 4, does your xbox or power supply feel warm? Movies don't take as much processing power as games like COD do, so it's possible your xbox may be getting too hot. If you have it, spray an air duster into the xbox and see if any
    dust comes out.
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

it might be corrupted you might have to uninstall it and reinstall it
  6. Allebas Win User

Hi DoG Wr4th,

Sorry your having these issues. First is your Xbox up to date? Here's how to check:

If you want to get the update manually:

1. Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Select System > Updates & downloads.
    4. Under "Updates", you’ll see:
      • Console update available. Select this button to begin your update, or
      • No console update available. This means your console is up to date.
    If no update is available, your console is up to date.

If your console is up to date and since your only encountering this issue with Bo4>>> you might want to uninstall then reinstall Bo4. Hopefully that would help.
Thema:

NBA 2K23 shuts off during gameplay

1. NBA 2K23 shuts off during gameplay - Similar Threads - NBA 2K23 shuts

2. Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller: Hello, I use my Xbox controller for pc games like rocket league and pga tour 2k21. Recently I bought NBA 2K23, and when I first logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My...
  3. NBA 2k23 crashing at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 crashing at loading screen: Today for some reason my 2k decided to break and all it does is crash from the teams in the loading screen. I’m on Xbox series x and have tried to clear reserved space and restart my console....
  4. NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible: Last week, I purchased NBA 2k23 with a friend I fake share with. He has had the next gen console, I was on current gen. We purchased the package that included the game for both current and next...
  5. NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23: why can't I purchase nba 2k23 8f23c8f0-161b-4ce2-ae2a-1035455fa8fa
  6. NBA 2k23 preordered says manage but can’t download how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 preordered says manage but can’t download how to fix?: I recently have preordered NBA 2k23 and have tried to go to the manage section but cannot download as when I go into install it says “Check back in a little bit” when I look at my purchase history...
  7. Nba 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k23: I completed “welcome to the league” but it still in my quest log not letting me do other main quest until it done. But it done all the boxes have checkmarks in them so why is it still in my quest...
  8. NBA 2K23 Career Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K23 Career Mode: Why cant i play my Xbox series X NBA 2K23 game from a disc when i try it tells me i have to buy a game pass plan i have never had one and was always able to play my game...
  9. NBA 2k23 Shooting Meter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 Shooting Meter: Just wondering what people are using for the shooting meter in this years 2k game. I feel like I cant see it so I was wondering what settings people have so I can try something out...
  10. Nba 2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nba 2k23: Why do I have the same problem every year with nba 2k when it first comes out. Whenever I play the rec it shuts my series x off and says it overheated 6617c694-a427-4ea2-a75c-1fda841af2bf