NBA 2k23

Discus and support NBA 2k23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why can't I purchase nba 2k23 8f23c8f0-161b-4ce2-ae2a-1035455fa8fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damarco Mcclure, Sep 13, 2022.

1. NBA 2k23

why can't I purchase nba 2k23

:)

Damarco Mcclure, Sep 13, 2022
  2. Clarence Adams Win User

Game refund

My child use my card an brought VCs from NBA 2k23
  3. Georges C. Win User

Playing Xbox games on PC

4. Dérek Augusto Win User

NBA 2k23

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Damarco, could you give me more details about what is happening when trying to buy the game?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nba 2k23

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this WPUNISHERW94

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Is this overheating message appearing only when you try to open NBA2K23? Or if you try playing a different but demanding game the issue persists?
    Also, what did you tried to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

Just as a friendly reminder, developer (2K) is the one responsible for the game performance
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nba 2k23

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Lil

Please try this to see if you're able to fix this:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
Thema:

NBA 2k23

1. NBA 2k23 - Similar Threads - NBA 2k23

2. Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller: Hello, I use my Xbox controller for pc games like rocket league and pga tour 2k21. Recently I bought NBA 2K23, and when I first logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My...
  3. NBA 2k23 crashing at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 crashing at loading screen: Today for some reason my 2k decided to break and all it does is crash from the teams in the loading screen. I’m on Xbox series x and have tried to clear reserved space and restart my console....
  4. NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible: Last week, I purchased NBA 2k23 with a friend I fake share with. He has had the next gen console, I was on current gen. We purchased the package that included the game for both current and next...
  5. NBA 2K23 shuts off during gameplay

in XboX Insiders
    NBA 2K23 shuts off during gameplay: This was an issue last year with NBA2K22 with"The REC" turning off Xbox series X|S consoles. That same bug is back and I want to bring some light to the situation once again from last year. NBA...
  6. NBA 2k23 preordered says manage but can’t download how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 preordered says manage but can’t download how to fix?: I recently have preordered NBA 2k23 and have tried to go to the manage section but cannot download as when I go into install it says “Check back in a little bit” when I look at my purchase history...
  7. Nba 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k23: I completed “welcome to the league” but it still in my quest log not letting me do other main quest until it done. But it done all the boxes have checkmarks in them so why is it still in my quest...
  8. NBA 2K23 Career Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K23 Career Mode: Why cant i play my Xbox series X NBA 2K23 game from a disc when i try it tells me i have to buy a game pass plan i have never had one and was always able to play my game...
  9. NBA 2k23 Shooting Meter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 Shooting Meter: Just wondering what people are using for the shooting meter in this years 2k game. I feel like I cant see it so I was wondering what settings people have so I can try something out...
  10. Nba 2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nba 2k23: Why do I have the same problem every year with nba 2k when it first comes out. Whenever I play the rec it shuts my series x off and says it overheated 6617c694-a427-4ea2-a75c-1fda841af2bf