NBA download?

Discus and support NBA download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey, do you know if the NBA 2K15 Promo Bundle on Xbox One contains the actual game with it? The NBA 2K15 by itself states an approx. 46gb download but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by le Earl, Dec 26, 2014.

1. le Earl
    le Earl Guest

NBA download?

hey, do you know if the NBA 2K15 Promo Bundle on Xbox One contains the actual game with it? The NBA 2K15 by itself states an approx. 46gb download but the bundle does not say how large it is, so i am unsure if it contains the game also, thanks

:)

le Earl, Dec 26, 2014
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

елиз : NBA Playgrounds

NBA download? [​IMG]

Вышла игра NBA Playgrounds - продолжатель традиций NBA Street и NBA Jam.

Подробнее - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, Dec 26, 2014
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    NBA Live 15

NBA LIVE 15 Visuals Trailer ft. 2 Chainzhttps://youtu.be/w-8vL1r4pU8
    NBA LIVE 15 Cover Athlete Revealhttps://youtu.be/5OmvtMtxm1I

raigraphixs, Dec 26, 2014
  4. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

елиз : NBA Playgrounds

[​IMG]

Вышла игра NBA Playgrounds - продолжатель традиций NBA Street и NBA Jam.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  5. Ryno Jnr Win User

Games you are looking forward to that haven't been officially announced

Skate 4, Fifa 15, NBA 2K15, NBA 2K16, Fifa 16, NBA 2K17, Fifa 17 etc. and more
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

More Black characters!

The NBA 2k series and NBA Live series
  7. BRANDON701 Win User

VS games NOT working

the nba 2k12 servers are down. only nba 2k13 and mlb 2k12 is working.
  8. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

Xbox One: NBA LIve.....what were they doing?!?!?!

NBA 2K > NBA Live all day every day mang!
Thema:

NBA download?

1. NBA download? - Similar Threads - NBA download

2. NBA 2K18 download content issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K18 download content issue: Re installed NBA 2K18 on xbox one. It downloaded and updated content fine. Started game and it stops on a screen that says “downloading content, press A to continue”. It sits like that for hours....
  3. Nba 2k18 Downloading Game Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k18 Downloading Game Updates: I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a solution to this; I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it still does it. It's not a problem with internet because the other Xbox One in the...
  4. NBA 2k18 Downloading Update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k18 Downloading Update problem: I purchased NBA 2k18 from the Microsoft Store in Xbox two years ago and was having some problem so an expert said to reinstall the game and told that it will function properly. I reinstalled the...
  5. 2k18 nba wont download updates just sits there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k18 nba wont download updates just sits there: 2k18 nba wont download updates just sits there I have reinstalled it same thing just says hit a to download updates and does nothing 2c2d9146-3736-4db7-af86-472f1b8502f4
  6. Cant download nba 2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download nba 2k18: my xbox one wont download nba 2k18. Says disc is dirty or damaged, got a replacment disc but still coming up with same msg. Please help. e5f6b43b-b088-4d29-b951-7aa3339756f0
  7. How do I download NBA jam on Xbox one? Not a live member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download NBA jam on Xbox one? Not a live member: I can't download NBA jam on my Xbox one. Can someone help? f650da62-adf3-4fd3-a3a0-eeba0ea60313
  8. nba game time not available to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba game time not available to download: The NBA game time app is not available anymore in the browse apps or search apps on Xbox 360. What has happened? It works fine on my Xbox one a38bfeac-bfae-4f71-bc92-c8f0d1a60c51
  9. NBA 2k17 Download Disappearance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k17 Download Disappearance: My son downloaded NBA 2K17 a few days ago, and it was the first time we have done a direct download. Not only did it take over a day to download, it then mysteriously disappeared off his games...
  10. NBA 2K18 not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2K18 not downloading: I am trying to download the NBA 2K18. We just baught it.After two days of trying it keeps freezing at 1% completed. It prompts me to update and when I say update it freezes again. Is it the game,...