nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...

Discus and support nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can not watch any of the playoff games, wont even log in, do i have to do a hard reset of the console. 05ebe81f-698c-45b7-adc6-c6cba088827f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrTibbs808, Apr 18, 2015.

1. MrTibbs808
    MrTibbs808 Guest

nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...

can not watch any of the playoff games, wont even log in, do i have to do a hard reset of the console.

:)

MrTibbs808, Apr 18, 2015
  2. Chambers2007
    Chambers2007 Guest
    NBA Gametime App

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. Purchased a NBA League pass from UK, downloaded gametime app on to my xbox but the app at no where gives you an option to sign in with your nba details. The Xbox support says that there should be a tile in top right
    of the screen to sign in but it's not there! Has anyone else experienced this? Contacted NBA and they have been useless. Thanks in advance

Chambers2007, Apr 18, 2015
  3. cab0218
    cab0218 Guest
    My Xbox Live Tenure Issue

Can anyone from support tell us why this is still happening for so many people and has not been fixed yet? This is getting pretty frustrating for alot of users.

cab0218, Apr 18, 2015
  4. Charmamba
    Charmamba Guest

Same problem, I've done a hard reset and uninstalled the app. It just seems to be crashing a few minutes into viewing.

Was fine during the Pelicans game but now during the Bulls it doesn't wanna stay open.,

Charmamba, Apr 18, 2015
  5. MrTibbs808
    MrTibbs808 Guest
    nba gametime app still keeps crashing thats two nights in a row now, can anyone help, ive done a hard reset but still keeps crashing

MrTibbs808, Apr 19, 2015
  6. MrTibbs808
    MrTibbs808 Guest
    nba app still keeps crashing, now its unwatchable,

MrTibbs808, Apr 19, 2015
  7. Same to me.

After a couple mins crashes and sends me to the home screen.

zyppy-A299C534-8AD9-4A32-B012-9538171DE9FA, Apr 19, 2015
  8. wesilling
    wesilling Guest

This has been happening to me for months too.

Unbearable today though. Basically missed most of the 4th quarter of the Warriors game due to the crashing.

wesilling, Apr 21, 2015
  9. MrTibbs808
    MrTibbs808 Guest
    i had a lengthy chat with Xbox the other night and they had no fix they told me the standard things to fix it i.e. delete the app and re install it, hard reset of the console, they even told me to delete my profile and re download it. and as far as they
    are concerned there is no issue with the app, i have not been able to watch any of the live games during the playoffs, just keep posting on here and hopefully Microsoft will look into it.

MrTibbs808, Apr 21, 2015
  10. Hey, guys! If you have gone through the basic troubleshooting that MrTibbs has posted they have done, and this is happening with content within the app, you will want to reach out to NBA themselves (you can send them an email
    L: here). They will be able to best assist you with any issues within the app itself.

You are more than welcome to post up your results here! We'd like to make sure you're able to resolve this with them. nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ... :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  11. MrTibbs808 Win User

nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for months

nba app still keeps crashing, now its unwatchable,
  12. MrTibbs808 Win User

nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for months

nba gametime app still keeps crashing thats two nights in a row now, can anyone help, ive done a hard reset but still keeps crashing
  13. zyppy-A299C534-8AD9- Win User

Same to me.

After a couple mins crashes and sends me to the home screen.
  14. Charmamba Win User

Same problem, I've done a hard reset and uninstalled the app. It just seems to be crashing a few minutes into viewing.

Was fine during the Pelicans game but now during the Bulls it doesn't wanna stay open.,
  15. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! If you have gone through the basic troubleshooting that MrTibbs has posted they have done, and this is happening with content within the app, you will want to reach out to NBA themselves (you can send them an email
    L: here). They will be able to best assist you with any issues within the app itself.

You are more than welcome to post up your results here! We'd like to make sure you're able to resolve this with them. :)
Thema:

1. nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ... - Similar Threads - nba gametime app

2. nba gametime app homepage can't load? HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba gametime app homepage can't load? HELP!!!: Hi all, Need some help please, the nba gametime app homepage on my xbox one loads and then stops give me this message. (There was an error loading the NBA app homepage. the app must be...
  3. nba gametime app homepage can't load? HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba gametime app homepage can't load? HELP!!!: Hi all, Need some help please, the nba gametime app homepage on my xbox one loads and then stops give me this message. (There was an error loading the NBA app homepage. the app must be...
  4. NBA Gametime App - no longer in App store? Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Gametime App - no longer in App store? Xbox360: Was having issue with the NBA Gametime app on Xbox 360, so decicied to do the following: Deleted the app (but after that, when I go to the App store, its no longer there) Cleared the cache on...
  5. Where is the NBA gametime app on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the NBA gametime app on Xbox 360?: Hello. Where can I find the NBA gametime app on the xbox 360? It was there last season but I can 't find it anymore. (Australia) 79c54cec-5d41-4a24-84d3-0d436c6e65b6
  6. NBA Gametime app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Gametime app: Hi! I'm really hoping someone could help me please? My NBA gametime app won't work, it launches and the timer icon spins at the bottom of the screen but then a message comes up saying 'Something...
  7. NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.: I know this has been "solved" a year ago but I still can't watch games. I linked my pass account, I did all the trouble shooting from a similar forum... And nothing. All keep getting the "NBA...
  8. NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.: I know this has been "solved" a year ago but I still can't watch games. I linked my pass account, I did all the trouble shooting from a similar forum... And nothing. All keep getting the "NBA...
  9. NBA Gametime app- very buggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Gametime app- very buggy: I can usually get it working for 30 or so minutes. Then it will shut itself down, and give me a 'video playback error'. It then won't load up at all. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling....
  10. NBA Gametime App Not Working Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Gametime App Not Working Properly: Hey guys, NBA Gametime has not been working as well for me this year on 360 as it has in the past. For some reason, it will not let me launch a game until a few minutes after it has started....