NBA Gametime App Not Working Properly

Discus and support NBA Gametime App Not Working Properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, NBA Gametime has not been working as well for me this year on 360 as it has in the past. For some reason, it will not let me launch a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClevelandFan-CE60277A-57ED-4900-A0B2-1FD025ED7368, Nov 14, 2014.

1. NBA Gametime App Not Working Properly

Hey guys,

NBA Gametime has not been working as well for me this year on 360 as it has in the past.

For some reason, it will not let me launch a game until a few minutes after it has started. This never happened last season.

Meanwhile, on my phone, my laptop, and my brother's PS4, the game is able to be launched even before tip off. Which is nice, so I can hear the pregame talk AND be able to see the game from the moment it starts. Again, this is what happened last season as
    well on my 360.

Any idea why this is? Is there a way for me to get around it? Or is there a way for support to fix the app? It is a major annoyance to miss the first few minutes of a basketball game..

Thanks, and go Cavs!

:)

ClevelandFan-CE60277A-57ED-4900-A0B2-1FD025ED7368, Nov 14, 2014
  2. nomisgee
    nomisgee Guest
    NBA Gametime App - no longer in App store? Xbox360

Was having issue with the NBA Gametime app on Xbox 360, so decicied to do the following:

Deleted the app (but after that, when I go to the App store, its no longer there)

Cleared the cache on all my HDD

Formatted all my HDD (basically reset my Xbox)

Logged back into Xbox live, but once again the NBA Gametime app cannot be found in the list of 44 Apps.

p.s. I'm based in Australia.

nomisgee, Nov 14, 2014
  3. KnickinIt
    KnickinIt Guest
    NBA Gametime app

I'm having the same issue. Used my league pass account on the 360 last year and now it says my account is linked to another user when I try to log in on the Xbox One. I still have my 360 but can't find any way to unlink the account from there. Really should
    not be having this issue since the Xbox username is the same on both systems, hopefully they fix it soon.

KnickinIt, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Exsanguination9 Win User

NBA Gametime app

How useless are these forums?

Deadset fckin useless.

Try reddit - www.reddit.com/.../xboxone

A place that actually helps
  5. Ocar-7656B82C-2C24-4 Win User

NBA Gametime app

Linking appears to be working but getting actual live game feeds isn't. I kept getting Server Busy and Retry messages last night for the season opener. Worked fine on all my other devices except the One.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

NBA Gametime App

Hey there, Zach x216x! This thread is a year old, but I appreciate your enthusiasm to help others out! There are plenty of users that have posted more recently that could definitely use your help, though! Head over to those ones and see if you can drop some
    knowledge on them! We love seeing you guys help out your fellow gamers, and look forward to seeing more posts from you! :D
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

NBA Gametime App

Hey there Chambers!

I'm sorry to say that with something like this, you'll need to reach out to the App's creator. However, you can also try the steps on our
    Set Up the NBA Game Time App support article to see if that helps you at all. In particular, check out the "Sign in to NBA Game Time using your NBA League Pass account" section.

Let us know if you have any questions. =)
  8. Victormendoza62 Win User

NBA Gametime app

I ocar did you get this fixed? I am having this issue?
Thema:

NBA Gametime App Not Working Properly

1. NBA Gametime App Not Working Properly - Similar Threads - NBA Gametime App

2. nba gametime app homepage can't load? HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba gametime app homepage can't load? HELP!!!: Hi all, Need some help please, the nba gametime app homepage on my xbox one loads and then stops give me this message. (There was an error loading the NBA app homepage. the app must be...
  3. nba gametime app homepage can't load? HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba gametime app homepage can't load? HELP!!!: Hi all, Need some help please, the nba gametime app homepage on my xbox one loads and then stops give me this message. (There was an error loading the NBA app homepage. the app must be...
  4. NBA Gametime App - no longer in App store? Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Gametime App - no longer in App store? Xbox360: Was having issue with the NBA Gametime app on Xbox 360, so decicied to do the following: Deleted the app (but after that, when I go to the App store, its no longer there) Cleared the cache on...
  5. Where is the NBA gametime app on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the NBA gametime app on Xbox 360?: Hello. Where can I find the NBA gametime app on the xbox 360? It was there last season but I can 't find it anymore. (Australia) 79c54cec-5d41-4a24-84d3-0d436c6e65b6
  6. NBA Gametime app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Gametime app: Hi! I'm really hoping someone could help me please? My NBA gametime app won't work, it launches and the timer icon spins at the bottom of the screen but then a message comes up saying 'Something...
  7. NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.: I know this has been "solved" a year ago but I still can't watch games. I linked my pass account, I did all the trouble shooting from a similar forum... And nothing. All keep getting the "NBA...
  8. NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.: I know this has been "solved" a year ago but I still can't watch games. I linked my pass account, I did all the trouble shooting from a similar forum... And nothing. All keep getting the "NBA...
  9. nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...: can not watch any of the playoff games, wont even log in, do i have to do a hard reset of the console. 05ebe81f-698c-45b7-adc6-c6cba088827f
  10. NBA Gametime app- very buggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Gametime app- very buggy: I can usually get it working for 30 or so minutes. Then it will shut itself down, and give me a 'video playback error'. It then won't load up at all. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling....