NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins

Discus and support NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In NBA2k20 in my team, I won 90 out of 99 games in domination. I got to the all star games beat the 1 star about 8 times and my wins never counted.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keithkirk, Mar 11, 2020.

1. keithkirk
    keithkirk Guest

NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins

In NBA2k20 in my team, I won 90 out of 99 games in domination. I got to the all star games beat the 1 star about 8 times and my wins never counted. Then I tried a 1 star game in the historic and won , same thing my win never counted. If I can't continue,
    my game might be over. I need help please!

:)

keithkirk, Mar 11, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

You'll have to contact 2k support since it's their game.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

Actually NBA2k20 Not a bad all star game today also.... I kind of caught NBA fever this weekend
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

Forza driveater

Yea you are the only challenge on my list as well bud!

I been taking all your records on power star though.😏
  5. apna style Win User

MW3 Best Map #1 (Dome v. Bootleg)

boot leg is great in all game modes so this wins

dome is only good for domination

just my opinion
  6. Jaralle Win User

Warzone wins not counting

This is likely a game server issue. On numerous occasions my XP has not recorded and challenges have not updated. Sometimes they will later be recorded. So you might find that these wins are reflected later. Otherwise, you would need to deal with Infinty
    Ward/Activision customer service.
Thema:

1. NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins - Similar Threads - NBA2K20 domination star

2. My NBA2k20 “my career” is age restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My NBA2k20 “my career” is age restricted: Hello, I was playing NBA2k my career in normal way and suddenly I got that message “one or more users are under the age requirement or restricted from mycareer”. knowing that I am already over...
  3. NBA2K20 Do not meet requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 Do not meet requirements: MY son signed into 2k20 and created a my player account and now hw can not get back in it, he gets error message do not meet requirements. I changed players and I tried to sign in and I get the...
  4. How do I get my NBA2K20 deleted player back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my NBA2K20 deleted player back?: My best player (96) was just deleted from my Xbox One, I spent a lot of money for it to be deleted. How can I get it back? b2c37934-57d0-40ed-a9a5-cbc5f192a1ec
  5. Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!: Hi, I am unable to access Myplayer. I only have one acct on my xbox and against 2k and my DOB is in 1984 so im well over 18. I have tried everything and find that i am stuck. I have Xbox gold...
  6. Nba2k20 still crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k20 still crashing?: I played this game for months and just all of a sudden opening Nba 2k20 crashes my WHOLE XBOX. LITERALLY cant do anything but shut it off. Open crash shut off on rinse and repeat. Please do no...
  7. Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20: We have a game pass and we can't play NBA2K20 because we get the message "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play online" 2k support says it is a microsoft setting...
  8. MyCareer NBA2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MyCareer NBA2K20: So I was so excited to play mycareer after i got it and it says im under the age limit. So i went on to my dads account and it says it is restricted? How do i fix this?...
  9. nba2k20 trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k20 trouble: hi I got a Xbox with the NBA 2k20 bundle It only worked with 1 of my 2 accounts so on the account that worked I went to my career mode and it said I have not made an account so I went to network...
  10. NBA2K20 ONLIN SERVICES DISABLED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 ONLIN SERVICES DISABLED: My xboxlive account is active. My online service works for every game except NBA2K20. Do you have an isdea as to why? 1b20dd06-a52b-4aeb-a58d-da26b479543f