Nba2k20

Discus and support Nba2k20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening. NBA2K20 My problem: i dont get my points and my badge upgrades. Can anyone help me? 2aa69193-3d4b-4e57-a1da-2b0864957bd4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by glennquijano, Sep 11, 2019.

1. glennquijano
    glennquijano Guest

Nba2k20

Good evening.

NBA2K20

My problem: i dont get my points

and my badge upgrades.

Can anyone help me?

:)

glennquijano, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

nba2k20

Hello dvenom,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch and play NBA 2K20 on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Xbox One game troubleshooting support article for various steps that
    can be tried in order to resolve this case. Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Nba2k20

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold down
    the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
  4. SilasLimaXb Win User

nba2k20

check your privacy settings and see if you also have a live gold subscription or xbox game pass ultimate.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

nba2k20

6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

nba2k20

Where you Play? (Xbox, PC) and when you try play, the system show some Error Msg For you? Try give more information for us
Thema:

Nba2k20

1. Nba2k20 - Similar Threads - Nba2k20

2. NBA2K20 in Xbox One Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 in Xbox One Error: Our NBA2K20 disk is not loading properly in our Xbox One. It is already downloaded in the console, and runs all the way to the start of a game and that's when it freezes and goes back to the Home...
  3. Nba2k20 want to install again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nba2k20 want to install again: I have bought nba2k20 for my Xbox one s, and installed it almost waited a whole week, now today it asks me to install it again, how can i get my game back cause i have no saved data also on it now...
  4. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...
  5. NBA2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k20: Just purchased this for my son. Redeemed game code for NBA2k20 it states not on line!!! Why?? Assistant need please. Tried to reenter xbox live gold code , it states already redeemed!! do I need...
  6. NBA2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20: I recently bought nba 2k20 and with it I bought 450,000 vc for $108.86 but, it was never added nor did it show up in my ready to install list. I can not seem to get anyone from xbox to help me...
  7. nba2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k20: Just bought online 2 days ago NBA 2k20.. Its not launching the game since yesterday. Any one experience this and whats the fix? THanks 3a9d1b61-d5c3-40ea-b07b-256912903fab
  8. I purchased NBA2k20 about a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased NBA2k20 about a month ago: I purchased NBA2k20 about a month ago, and have yet to be able to play it. The screen goes black then shows no signal. Now today it's doing the same thing with Hulu, but not with WWE Network. Now...
  9. How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20: How do you redeem the code for full game NBA2K20 d3857ac3-8c76-4cfa-a10f-2a05d948568c
  10. nba2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k20: Trying to set up a MYPLAYER account for my son to play and the system isn't allowing him. the error message is " you do not meet the requirements to have a myplayer account" I have taken off the...