Nba2k20

Discus and support Nba2k20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening. NBA2K20 My problem: i dont get my points and my badge upgrades. Can anyone help me? 2aa69193-3d4b-4e57-a1da-2b0864957bd4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by glennquijano, Sep 11, 2019.

1. glennquijano
    glennquijano Guest

Nba2k20

Good evening.

NBA2K20

My problem: i dont get my points

and my badge upgrades.

Can anyone help me?

:)

glennquijano, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Nba2k20

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold down
    the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Nba2k20

Maybe logging out and logging back into your profile.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Nba2k20

Hi there glennquijano

I seen this issue before and it's suggested to contact the game devs to get the profile refreshed with the game itself. Here is a link to the game dev https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Nba2k20

Hi glennquijano,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

First, go ahead and do a hard restart and
    power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a soft factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your
    network during the reset.

Let us know the results!
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Nba2k20

Hi you tried call the support from NBA2k20 Studio? I Suggest to you Make Report Insues and search about updated. You Know if the game give to you some error code?
Thema:

Nba2k20