NBC Sports app

Discus and support NBC Sports app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; any possibility of getting the NBC Sports app on the Xbox One like most other app providers such as fire, Roku Etc so that I can watch the Olympics... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FullestWalk3773, Feb 5, 2018.

1. NBC Sports app

any possibility of getting the NBC Sports app on the Xbox One like most other app providers such as fire, Roku Etc so that I can watch the Olympics

:)

FullestWalk3773, Feb 5, 2018
  2. NBC Sports

I can't get the NBC sports app to download. it keeps getting stuck at around 16.2mb. any advice?

Kamikaze Hinman, Feb 5, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Can't install the witcher 3 blood and wine dlc

Try letting it finish. When I got the NBC Sports app, it was on 70% for a good 20 minutes before progressing.

IndieRock, Feb 5, 2018
  4. NBC Sports app

Hi there!

Unfortunately, adding an app to the console is not up to Xbox or Microsoft, but up to the publisher of that media and developer of the app.

Microsoft provides the tools and SDK's to allow any publisher to add their app to the console, but ultimately it would be up to that developer to create an Xbox version of the app and publish it to the store.

Hope that helps clarify why some apps are not available on the system!

Mister Getafix, Mar 13, 2018
  5. Ardfarkl Win User

NBC Sports Gold App

No error codes. The app is just not there. NBC and NBC sports are there, but not NBC Sports Gold.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

NBC Sports app

Hi there!

Unfortunately, adding an app to the console is not up to Xbox or Microsoft, but up to the publisher of that media and developer of the app.

Microsoft provides the tools and SDK's to allow any publisher to add their app to the console, but ultimately it would be up to that developer to create an Xbox version of the app and publish it to the store.

Hope that helps clarify why some apps are not available on the system!
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

NBC Sports Gold App

Hey there Ardfarkl,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Unfortunately the only NBC apps that are available on the console will be:

NBC

NBC Sports

I will be locking this thread as there is nothing else that we can do on our side.

I hope this helps.
  8. JordonYoho Win User

NBC Sports

There is really no information at all about the NBC Sports app to be found anywhere, so I am posting this question here in hopes to get a response. Is there a reason that the NBC Sports app does not allow pause, fast forward, or rewind with the typical buttons
    I use on my remote for all my usual video apps? Also, this app does not allow for control with voice commands with Kinect either.
  9. XBF Nestor S Win User

NBC Sports Gold App

Hey there Ardfarkl thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for this inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, however, we need a bit more information. Is there any error codes? What does the Microsoft Store say? Let us know so we can get the account back to enjoying the Xbox!
Thema:

NBC Sports app

1. NBC Sports app - Similar Threads - NBC Sports app

2. E-sports as school sports

in XBoX Accessibility
    E-sports as school sports: I agree it should be considered. There's a lot of good lessons that could be taught from gaming. There's classes I took in school that should've never been a class and then there's some cool extra...
  3. BT sport app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BT sport app: The BT sport app wont allow me to use capitol letters in my btid or password another question was asked like this and they suggested using the left stick however that doesnt work . BT themselves...
  4. NBC Sports Gold App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBC Sports Gold App: I would like to add the NBC Sports Gold App to my Xbox One X console, but it is not offered in the store. How do I do this? 1ec5e90b-c6b8-49e2-9084-2c7545969800
  5. NBC App Commercials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBC App Commercials: Has anyone else used the NBC app and noticed the volume for the commercials changes drastically? From one commercial, which is a moderate level, to the next, which risks blowing out your TV...
  6. NBC Sports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBC Sports: I can't get the NBC sports app to download. it keeps getting stuck at around 16.2mb. any advice? 00fc7dee-a011-4c1f-aa7f-6109e835902c
  7. Not able to find NBC app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to find NBC app.: I'm not sure if I am just overlooking it or what, but is the NBC app available on the Xbox One? I have spent almost 30 mins looking for it tonight with no luck. b86dcb47-f612-4599-9889-3b6f0e2ccdd9
  8. Can only watch one channel (NBC-Channel 5) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only watch one channel (NBC-Channel 5) on Xbox One: I have gone through the set-up many times but can only watch one channel. When I select another channel on OneGuide nothing happens; it stays on that same one channel. please advise....
  9. Xbox One goes to wrong NBC / ABC / CBS on DirecTV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One goes to wrong NBC / ABC / CBS on DirecTV: When I tell my Xbox One I want to watch NBC, it takes me to channel 393, which is a blocked version of NBC instead of channel 008. For some reason DirecTV has NBC on 008 and 393 but I don't get...
  10. Stream NFL game on NBC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream NFL game on NBC?: Bought the One S with the intentions of using it as my media center to stream Netflix, Prime, Plex etc. I planned to watch Sunday Night Football via the Edge browser and NBC.com. However, when I...