NC xbox live gamertag sharing!

Discus and support NC xbox live gamertag sharing! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone I just got my xbox one with call of duty ghosts and dead rising 3. Just looking for some local nc gamers to party up with. Share your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Meatwadgod, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Meatwadgod
    Meatwadgod Guest

Hey everyone I just got my xbox one with call of duty ghosts and dead rising 3. Just looking for some local nc gamers to party up with. Share your gamertag and the games you play! I'll be purchasing games weekly so if I don't have a game you play now I will
    soon.

:)

Meatwadgod, Aug 6, 2014
  2. NFL on FOX: Madden 12 Online franchise (Sign Ups)

City Camp Lejeune NC

Gamertag:

TENNESSEESTYLE, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Xbox live connection issue

Looks like there's conspiracy against us NC Xbox LIVE members.

Limerent Death, Aug 6, 2014
  4. NC xbox live gamertag sharing!

Well, I don't live in NC, but I do live in FL - that's close enough, right?

As far as games go, I like to play Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Titanfall, and Killer Instinct. Of the 2 games you've mentioned already, I only have Dead Rising 3, but I haven't beaten it yet, so there's incentive for me to play coop with a friend.
    NC xbox live gamertag sharing! ;)

Those aren't the only games I have though (I have ~14 or so), so feel free to look at my profile to see exactly what I have and see what you'd like to play. NC xbox live gamertag sharing! :)

For games that are releasing a little bit later down the road, I will definitely be picking up Destiny after experiencing its awesome beta, as well as Minecraft because I loved it on the Xbox 360 (and it's so popular and easy to make friends with). I never
    owned Grand Theft Auto 5 because I knew for sure it would appear on the One and it appears I was right, so I'll be picking that game up too. Evolve and Sunset Overdrive are very likely candidates as well. Finally, you can't have an Xbox console without Halo,
    so I will definitely be getting the Halo: Master Chief Collection as well as Halo 5.

If you're never sure about which games to get, the Twitch app is incredibly useful for research purposes and to ask broadcasters what they think about the games. NC xbox live gamertag sharing! ;)

Oh, and I almost forgot - welcome to the Xbox One! NC xbox live gamertag sharing! :D

Galactic Geek, Aug 6, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Well, I don't live in NC, but I do live in FL - that's close enough, right?

As far as games go, I like to play Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Titanfall, and Killer Instinct. Of the 2 games you've mentioned already, I only have Dead Rising 3, but I haven't beaten it yet, so there's incentive for me to play coop with a friend.
    ;)

Those aren't the only games I have though (I have ~14 or so), so feel free to look at my profile to see exactly what I have and see what you'd like to play. :)

For games that are releasing a little bit later down the road, I will definitely be picking up Destiny after experiencing its awesome beta, as well as Minecraft because I loved it on the Xbox 360 (and it's so popular and easy to make friends with). I never
    owned Grand Theft Auto 5 because I knew for sure it would appear on the One and it appears I was right, so I'll be picking that game up too. Evolve and Sunset Overdrive are very likely candidates as well. Finally, you can't have an Xbox console without Halo,
    so I will definitely be getting the Halo: Master Chief Collection as well as Halo 5.

If you're never sure about which games to get, the Twitch app is incredibly useful for research purposes and to ask broadcasters what they think about the games. ;)

Oh, and I almost forgot - welcome to the Xbox One! :D
  6. TENNESSEESTYLE Win User

NFL on FOX: Madden 12 Online franchise (Sign Ups)

City Camp Lejeune NC

Gamertag:
  7. W0otyMcWoot Win User

XBOX LIVE says they are down in Ohio...

I'm also in NC and cannot connect to Xbox Live. I spoke to a Time Warner representative and was told that xbox live was aware of the server issue so I would assume that means they know of the problem in NC as well.
  8. Limerent Death Win User

Xbox live connection issue

Looks like there's conspiracy against us NC Xbox LIVE members.
  9. Doc Fulk Win User

Xbox live connection issue

No XBOX Live connection here in Fayetteville NC -- first time this has happened and been using Live daily for over 5 years --

Time Warner, RoadRunner, Hardlined
Thema:

1. NC xbox live gamertag sharing! - Similar Threads - live gamertag sharing

2. XBOX Live GamerTag inactive

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Live GamerTag inactive: Hello All and thank you for taking the time to read my question. I am highly anticipating the new release of Microsoft Flight Sim and took this time to update my profile information. I noticed...
  3. Xbox Live Gamertag Availability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gamertag Availability: Howdy all, I'm having a bit of trouble changing my gamertag and I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to change my gamertag to the name of an obscure character from a game that I play...
  4. Xbox live gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gamertag: I have been looking to change my xbox gamertag to tacotitan and for some reason even though I've looked it up on 360 where it says it doesn't exist and one the xbox one where it says they it cant...
  5. Saber el correo a que esta asociado el gamertag de mi cuenta de la cuenta de xbox live de...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saber el correo a que esta asociado el gamertag de mi cuenta de la cuenta de xbox live de...: Hola, Necesito ayuda para saber el correo a que esta asociado el gamertag de mi padrino, el gamertag es elchinofifa pero el correo lo perdi, lo que sucede es que en esa cuenta hay juegos comprados...
  6. Gamertag Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Xbox Live: Hello, I forgot my email to sign in to my old Xbox Live account. I only know what Gamertag - . I need to either restore the account in order to use this tag on a new account or just take the tag ....
  7. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  8. Xbox Live Gamertag Issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live Gamertag Issue: Hello, I have been having trouble with changing my Xbox gamertag. (I have never changed it before.) I was just trying to change the gamertag, but it shows that the page to change the gamertag...
  9. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?: Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity is re-established ? To a new account and...
  10. Xbox Live Gamertag change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gamertag change.: I have been wanting to change my name for years now to “A N T O N” (which nobody on xbox has) and it just tells me that this name is unavailable. How is this unavailable yet people have the name...