NC xbox live gamertag sharing!

Discus and support NC xbox live gamertag sharing! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone I just got my xbox one with call of duty ghosts and dead rising 3. Just looking for some local nc gamers to party up with. Share your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Meatwadgod, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Meatwadgod
    Meatwadgod Guest

Hey everyone I just got my xbox one with call of duty ghosts and dead rising 3. Just looking for some local nc gamers to party up with. Share your gamertag and the games you play! I'll be purchasing games weekly so if I don't have a game you play now I will
    soon.

:)

Meatwadgod, Aug 6, 2014
  2. NFL on FOX: Madden 12 Online franchise (Sign Ups)

City Camp Lejeune NC

Gamertag:

TENNESSEESTYLE, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Xbox live connection issue

Looks like there's conspiracy against us NC Xbox LIVE members.

Limerent Death, Aug 6, 2014
  4. NC xbox live gamertag sharing!

Well, I don't live in NC, but I do live in FL - that's close enough, right?

As far as games go, I like to play Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Titanfall, and Killer Instinct. Of the 2 games you've mentioned already, I only have Dead Rising 3, but I haven't beaten it yet, so there's incentive for me to play coop with a friend.
    NC xbox live gamertag sharing! ;)

Those aren't the only games I have though (I have ~14 or so), so feel free to look at my profile to see exactly what I have and see what you'd like to play. NC xbox live gamertag sharing! :)

For games that are releasing a little bit later down the road, I will definitely be picking up Destiny after experiencing its awesome beta, as well as Minecraft because I loved it on the Xbox 360 (and it's so popular and easy to make friends with). I never
    owned Grand Theft Auto 5 because I knew for sure it would appear on the One and it appears I was right, so I'll be picking that game up too. Evolve and Sunset Overdrive are very likely candidates as well. Finally, you can't have an Xbox console without Halo,
    so I will definitely be getting the Halo: Master Chief Collection as well as Halo 5.

If you're never sure about which games to get, the Twitch app is incredibly useful for research purposes and to ask broadcasters what they think about the games. NC xbox live gamertag sharing! ;)

Oh, and I almost forgot - welcome to the Xbox One! NC xbox live gamertag sharing! :D

Galactic Geek, Aug 6, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Well, I don't live in NC, but I do live in FL - that's close enough, right?

As far as games go, I like to play Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Titanfall, and Killer Instinct. Of the 2 games you've mentioned already, I only have Dead Rising 3, but I haven't beaten it yet, so there's incentive for me to play coop with a friend.
    ;)

Those aren't the only games I have though (I have ~14 or so), so feel free to look at my profile to see exactly what I have and see what you'd like to play. :)

For games that are releasing a little bit later down the road, I will definitely be picking up Destiny after experiencing its awesome beta, as well as Minecraft because I loved it on the Xbox 360 (and it's so popular and easy to make friends with). I never
    owned Grand Theft Auto 5 because I knew for sure it would appear on the One and it appears I was right, so I'll be picking that game up too. Evolve and Sunset Overdrive are very likely candidates as well. Finally, you can't have an Xbox console without Halo,
    so I will definitely be getting the Halo: Master Chief Collection as well as Halo 5.

If you're never sure about which games to get, the Twitch app is incredibly useful for research purposes and to ask broadcasters what they think about the games. ;)

Oh, and I almost forgot - welcome to the Xbox One! :D
  6. TENNESSEESTYLE Win User

NFL on FOX: Madden 12 Online franchise (Sign Ups)

City Camp Lejeune NC

Gamertag:
  7. W0otyMcWoot Win User

XBOX LIVE says they are down in Ohio...

I'm also in NC and cannot connect to Xbox Live. I spoke to a Time Warner representative and was told that xbox live was aware of the server issue so I would assume that means they know of the problem in NC as well.
  8. Limerent Death Win User

Xbox live connection issue

Looks like there's conspiracy against us NC Xbox LIVE members.
  9. Doc Fulk Win User

Xbox live connection issue

No XBOX Live connection here in Fayetteville NC -- first time this has happened and been using Live daily for over 5 years --

Time Warner, RoadRunner, Hardlined
Thema:

1. NC xbox live gamertag sharing! - Similar Threads - live gamertag sharing

2. Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...: this account was created over 10 years ago when i was a kid and i havnt used it since i played 360 games with my friends pre 2013. i have no idea what email i used. the gamertag is tiindall. i...
  3. Xbox Live Account - 1 GamerTag Will Not Let Us Play It Is Locked Somehow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Account - 1 GamerTag Will Not Let Us Play It Is Locked Somehow: We have 1 Xbox Live Account and we have 3 people. So we added 2 more members so we could all have our own gamertags and play together. The main account and 1 additional gamertag account work...
  4. GamerTag Xbox Live Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag Xbox Live Switch: Hi there, I would like to delete my ScalierTag83652 GamerTag associated with my [mod removed-personal information] Microsoft Account please. In addition to this, I would also like to join Xbox...
  5. I Have Gold Next To My Gamertag And I Dont Have Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Gold Next To My Gamertag And I Dont Have Xbox Live Gold: I noticed this yesterday when I hit the home button on my controller and I tried making a reddit post but didn't have many answers idk if I can link it but I'll post the pic I used.I don't have...
  6. How to create cool gamertag for xbox live accout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to create cool gamertag for xbox live accout?: Is there any other way to create awesome and cool Gamertag instead of using an online Gamertag generator tool? bf720de8-dfe9-43e3-9f74-2bdab76de385
  7. Recover Old Xbox Live Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox Live Gamertag: Hello, I am trying to recover my old Xbox Live Gamertag that I used to use for my old Xbox 360. I just upgraded to an Xbox One and when I signed into my microsoft account, it is showing a...
  8. How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free: Hi im Alex. I'm am wondering how long it takes to change a gamertag for free again if anyone has any answer please reply Thank You and have a Great Day 87f26971-f4cc-42aa-a9c6-c65852d014ff
  9. How to change email of my xbox live gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change email of my xbox live gamertag: I've had my xbox account for about ten years, but I've always used a secondary microsoft account as login for my xbox account. Now I want to change the login of my xbox account to my primary email...
  10. Returning to Xbox Live after several years - Recover Gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning to Xbox Live after several years - Recover Gamertag?: Hi all. I was curious if any of you could help me recover my prior gamertag? When I sign in now it shows my gamertag as RetiringHalo399. I know how to change my gamertag but was curious if there...