Need 3 for buried EE

Discus and support Need 3 for buried EE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wanting to do the buried easter egg (richtofen side). Could use help please and please know how to do it. I forgot how to do it, but I have the video... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SSMikeGesus, Jun 10, 2014.

1. SSMikeGesus
    SSMikeGesus Guest

Need 3 for buried EE

Wanting to do the buried easter egg (richtofen side). Could use help please and please know how to do it. I forgot how to do it, but I have the video in front of me. If not tonight I will be on tomorrow day and night most likely as well.

Message Here

GT: G4ngSt3r Br33zy

:)

SSMikeGesus, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Female gamer, need zombies buddies.

Hit me up...I play mostly tranzit, buried or MotD, but I'm down for anything...and i'm also looking for some help with the origins ee, it's the last one i need...thanx

PsychoticRaptor, Jun 10, 2014
  3. ALL EASTER EGGS ON ZOMBIES

I've seen several videos about the EE achievement on Buried (Mined Games). Many said if you have the EE from DIe Rise & Tranzit (which I do). That if you get this one, it will reset the EE from Die Rise and Tranzit and you have to earn them again. Does anyone
    know for sure if this is true?

Kingpin051865, Jun 10, 2014
  4. PsychoticRaptor Win User

high maintenance help

I'd like to help you guys, but once you do the EEs for tranzit die rise or buried they can not be done again unless you have done all the EEs on the same side IE maxi or richtofen, then reset your progress with 3 other players in buried, I have done this
    once before but now I need to do tranzit again to reset it a 2nd time
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Buried Permanent Tombstone

Depends on which EE you're doing. Tranzit while difficult can be done with two people. Die Rise and Buried you definitely need 4. MOTD I'm not sure. They introduced "Teamwork" /4 player EE's in Shangri-La back in the original BO and it's been the trend ever
    since.
  6. PsychoticRaptor Win User

Female gamer, need zombies buddies.

Hit me up...I play mostly tranzit, buried or MotD, but I'm down for anything...and i'm also looking for some help with the origins ee, it's the last one i need...thanx
  7. TMo the Owl Win User

Easter Eggs

I'm also looking to do zombies easter eggs if you're still looking for players. Looking to do the Buried EE as that's the map I'm playing the most right now. I'll be online around 5 pm UK time.
  8. HeyDomoArigato Win User

Zombies Help

I still need to do the EE for tranzit, die rise, and motd Defy help me :3
Thema:

Need 3 for buried EE

1. Need 3 for buried EE - Similar Threads - Need buried

2. I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!: Probably a long shot but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my xbox in alpha skip ahead. I stream to twitch from my xbox and for some reason my mic sounds like garbage....
  3. Hello I need some Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need some Help.: Hey, I really need some help here. I put my Xbox one s on my Asus gaming monitor but I can't get any sound from my box to my Sans Fil level 50 wireless headset when I go to setting and go to...
  4. Need help with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with file explorer: There is no longer a file explorer and it was a cool and useful thing to have if you wanted and I can no longer use it due to a unfair change. }:( 53df9c2b-106f-4437-91a9-b133b33127fa
  5. Console streaming dont need VPN anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming dont need VPN anymore: This is my second morning when Microsoft make me happy. The first one is when I was accepted on Project xcloud. Anyway from this morning I realized that I dont need to use a VPN when start the...
  6. I Need help with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need help with xbox live: [img] Can anyone explain what would I have to do? Or what does this mean?...how do i also start the process?.. I'm not very Tech savvy so this is quite new to me Is it something I can call my...
  7. Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.: My Xbox One S is always signed in to my profile. So why do games ask me to sign in when loading? Is there a setting to make all games use my profile automatically without asking every time I load...
  8. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  9. What do I need to do to get game updates for Forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I need to do to get game updates for Forza horizon 2: How to get forza horizon 2 updates for Xbox 360 1afaca58-9881-4367-b82d-a4ccccc5be58
  10. Need help. Getting signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help. Getting signed in: Cant get past the “ sharing data with game & app publishers” screen . I hit continue & it wont load past. dfd120f1-d1aa-4edb-9dd0-62999cfbb073