Need a co-op friend

Discus and support Need a co-op friend in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone keen on completing the campaign together? I can do it by myself with an empty controller but that is no fun. Give me a message on here if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthWO, Mar 28, 2014.

1. DarthWO
    DarthWO Guest

Need a co-op friend

Anyone keen on completing the campaign together? I can do it by myself with an empty controller but that is no fun. Give me a message on here if anyone's game.

:)

DarthWO, Mar 28, 2014
  2. Dead Island - I've got it but I'm unsure what to make of it.

Had a few friends on the PS3 who raved abut it said it's best in co-op. Just need friends to play it through on co-op now

Bilbo of BagEnd, Mar 28, 2014
  3. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest
    Online co op anyone

need co op friends add mE.....

xX ToRMeNT x, Mar 28, 2014
  4. Bilbo of BagEnd Win User

Dead Island - I've got it but I'm unsure what to make of it.

Had a few friends on the PS3 who raved abut it said it's best in co-op. Just need friends to play it through on co-op now
  5. Y2JOCK Win User

Looking for some Co-op Action!

Add me. I need a co-op friend on Borderlands.
  6. David DeLella Win User

MP := FREINDS ONLY???

They need to make campaign co-op over Xbox Live. The co-op mode is useless unless your friends all bought the game. Major fail.
  7. CarlosGustavo29 Win User

Need Friends for Co-Op

Im just sent a request to you!
  8. ianbann82 Win User

Worst Review ever

co-op play is the future of gaming this reviewer needs to realise this even games such as cod and halo are putting in more co-op online features such as firefight in halo and zombies in cod. co-op is getting so important to gamers now that i believe the
    new black ops is doing a whole campaign based around the zombie co-op. i just guessing this reviewer has no friends to play co-op games with?
Thema:

Need a co-op friend

1. Need a co-op friend - Similar Threads - Need friend

2. I need help deleting all my friends at once I have too many please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help deleting all my friends at once I have too many please help: I need help deleting all my friends at once please help me 19345949-33f1-4d4c-81c5-02b0158e2d21
  3. I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...: [img] [img] I recently received an xbox one x from my friend and im trying to get it working. It started up and gave me the error code shown the i tried to reset everything and am stuck on the...
  4. Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X: Lately, I've had a ton of unknown accounts that I've never played with before follow me. I don't know who these accounts belong to and some accounts just straight up gave zero games or gamerscore....
  5. Xbox friends update that we need

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox friends update that we need: We need a way to delete friends on xbox faster. Example Dave✔️ thor✔️ LAS789❌ gairith✔️ joe❌ DELETE FRIENDS YES NO ARE YOU SURE YES NO submitted by /u/yugiohsquid [link] [comments]
  6. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. My friend needs help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend needs help: My friend has bought a $5 gift cards using his points on Microsoft rewards, and it took it away from him the next day, even though he did not spend anything with the money. Do you know the...
  8. I Need A Friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need A Friend: I'm new here guys and I want to be your friend. 2697c2c6-683a-46eb-8675-23211c7f37b2
  9. I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account: We have a very big problem. My son has used a gaming profile on another friend’s microsoft account and now his friend has locked him out of his account. His friend refuses to give hime the...
  10. My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.: We're trying to play Sea of Thieves on game pass. It wasn't downloading so he uninstalled xbox beta and now when he tries to reinstall it shows "Making things awesome" permanently. He's left it on...