Need a co-op friend

Discus and support Need a co-op friend in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone keen on completing the campaign together? I can do it by myself with an empty controller but that is no fun. Give me a message on here if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthWO, Mar 28, 2014.

1. DarthWO
    DarthWO Guest

Need a co-op friend

Anyone keen on completing the campaign together? I can do it by myself with an empty controller but that is no fun. Give me a message on here if anyone's game.

:)

DarthWO, Mar 28, 2014
  2. Dead Island - I've got it but I'm unsure what to make of it.

Had a few friends on the PS3 who raved abut it said it's best in co-op. Just need friends to play it through on co-op now

Bilbo of BagEnd, Mar 28, 2014
  3. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest
    Online co op anyone

need co op friends add mE.....

xX ToRMeNT x, Mar 28, 2014
  4. Bilbo of BagEnd Win User

Dead Island - I've got it but I'm unsure what to make of it.

Had a few friends on the PS3 who raved abut it said it's best in co-op. Just need friends to play it through on co-op now
  5. Y2JOCK Win User

Looking for some Co-op Action!

Add me. I need a co-op friend on Borderlands.
  6. David DeLella Win User

MP := FREINDS ONLY???

They need to make campaign co-op over Xbox Live. The co-op mode is useless unless your friends all bought the game. Major fail.
  7. CarlosGustavo29 Win User

Need Friends for Co-Op

Im just sent a request to you!
  8. ianbann82 Win User

Worst Review ever

co-op play is the future of gaming this reviewer needs to realise this even games such as cod and halo are putting in more co-op online features such as firefight in halo and zombies in cod. co-op is getting so important to gamers now that i believe the
    new black ops is doing a whole campaign based around the zombie co-op. i just guessing this reviewer has no friends to play co-op games with?
Thema:

Need a co-op friend

1. Need a co-op friend - Similar Threads - Need friend

2. need friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    need friends: I know this is for xbox but i also need friends on ps3 and xbox. Ps3:Gorno13 xbox:Thecringeyone2 i play minecraft on both. i also have a microphone on both. i can play on weekands or after school...
  3. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  4. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f
  5. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  6. Friends System Needs Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends System Needs Work: This has been bothering me since the beginning of the xbox one era. Can we go back to the friend requests system because I am not a fan of random gamers following me. Or at least add an option...
  7. Need friends on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends on xbox: Hey guys, I currently have nobody to talk to. I used to have friends on the Xbox but they would always make fun of me and get mad at me for no reason. If somebody would be nice enough to add me I...
  8. need 360 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    need 360 friends: looking for regular 360 players, hard to find friends these days on 360 games i have: modern warfare 2 halo 3 halo reach cod world at war gears of war 1-3 + judgement red dead redemption...
  9. need xbox 360 minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need xbox 360 minecraft friends: looking for anyone who wants to add me and play minecraft also have cod games and wot and gta 5. 7b058dab-1d10-46c5-86cb-4ba8a5780267
  10. need friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need friends: Need friends to play with online if care to play with me please add me 915b942f-f783-4df7-9034-9b1466c55d02