Need a few weapons...

Discus and support Need a few weapons... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I decided to look at games I haven't completed and remembered the 50 weapons in Fable 3. What I still need are: Really Sharp Pair of Scissors... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Necromancer V, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Need a few weapons...

So I decided to look at games I haven't completed and remembered the 50 weapons in Fable 3.

What I still need are:

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Aurora's Shield

Dragon Stomper .48

Reaver Industries Perferator

Simmon's Shotgun

Skorm's Justice

If anyone has any to give I'd be most appreciative.

:)

Necromancer V, Jan 24, 2014
  2. SNip3rAdeY
    SNip3rAdeY Guest
    need a few good weapons

nice tip iv been wondering how to get some more wepons as no 1 will trade with me as they all have diffrent dlcs on there game lol.

SNip3rAdeY, Jan 24, 2014
  3. M3gaToxic
    M3gaToxic Guest
    need a few good weapons

Hey how do you have so many of the swords and hammers? Im just starting out again so i have none but when i had my other account i only had one of each. But after playing Fable 1 again i heard that there is a weapon in fable 3 named after Scythe and i gotta
    find it.

I have a question to ask, if i plug in another controller with a random account i create for it can i find other legendary weapons on that one and on my main? Sorry if it sounds confusing.

M3gaToxic, Jan 24, 2014
  4. M3gaToxic Win User

need a few good weapons

Oh i see thanks. I will have to try that with my second GamerTag
  5. greengams Win User

need a few good weapons

i have 6 gamer tags and often co op with myself each gt i have has at least 1 save up to 4 with . i wanted to get all the posibliitys i could with shops. withe a few gamer tags and some time you can amass a lot of weapons. there are just a few that
    will never apear on your game. skorms justice, jacks hamer only apeared once for me and never again, briars blaster the same and the i traded it.

also it takes forever but if you co op you can get a few million dollar headstart on your 2nd game by gifting cash "100000" at a time.
  6. SNip3rAdeY Win User

need a few good weapons

nice tip iv been wondering how to get some more wepons as no 1 will trade with me as they all have diffrent dlcs on there game lol.
  7. M3gaToxic Win User

need a few good weapons

Hey how do you have so many of the swords and hammers? Im just starting out again so i have none but when i had my other account i only had one of each. But after playing Fable 1 again i heard that there is a weapon in fable 3 named after Scythe and i gotta
    find it.

I have a question to ask, if i plug in another controller with a random account i create for it can i find other legendary weapons on that one and on my main? Sorry if it sounds confusing.
  8. Malmonoi Win User

Weapons for trade

I have a few weapons on your need list. I'll gladly trade a few with you.
Thema:

Need a few weapons...

1. Need a few weapons... - Similar Threads - Need few weapons

2. need a refund on few items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need a refund on few items: hi i was wondering why there isn't email or text confirmations on a purchase's because my child has spent a large amount on my xbox and don't know if they do refunds ???? can someone please help...
  3. Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur: I need help creating the dome out of glass so we can get this thing going ill most likely get like a small map generated and put from spawn 500 blocks each way ill need to put a obsidian divider...
  4. Dirt showdown stop at Xbox 360 logo and need few minutes to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt showdown stop at Xbox 360 logo and need few minutes to load: hi, i am using xbox one, and downloaded the dirt showdown game, while first day first time play it, all thing ok. just press and load then go for fun. but after second day I power on my Xbox...
  5. MY XBOX IS TURNING OFF AFTER A FEW SECONDS... I NEED HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX IS TURNING OFF AFTER A FEW SECONDS... I NEED HELP PLEASE: When I try to turn on my xbox one, it shuts down after a few seconds. First I thought that it wasn't connected properly but I checked and it was all ok. I have already tried disconnecting and...
  6. I renewed my Xbox gold membership a few days ago for a year, and now i'm told I need to buy it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Xbox gold membership a few days ago for a year, and now i'm told I need to buy it ...: I bought another year worth of Xbox gold the other day and for a couple of days everything was fine. Except when I tried playing GTA V and it said my account didn't have permission to play online....
  7. I need help with my account and a few other things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and a few other things...: So I have four problems as of now 1 being that I can't message people because my messages are constantly loading 2 In the settings I can't click on anything 3 I can't click on posts 4 On my new...
  8. need help from an employee to answer a few questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help from an employee to answer a few questions: so i've looked at a few chat forums concerning my issue and there seems to be a conflicting information. so can an xbox one or the browser get a virus? i've heard of those pop up adds but this...
  9. So a few things that MS need to add to the Xbox One dash.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a few things that MS need to add to the Xbox One dash.: Hello guys just thought I would make a few suggestions that I think should be added to the Xbox dash. Any other suggestions are welcome. Here are a few to kick things off. Link your profile to...
  10. Can't connect to live, unable to for a few days. NEED BETA ACCESS PLEASE HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to live, unable to for a few days. NEED BETA ACCESS PLEASE HELP ME: I got a system update thinking a new system version was available, come to find out it was the beta program? I signed up for beta program and my xbox told me that another account was already...