Need a fix again

Discus and support Need a fix again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OliverWilde, May 15, 2019.

1. OliverWilde
    OliverWilde Guest

Need a fix again

So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has come out for the game then it says when you go into help try again later server under maintenance check
    the status and its not and it says everything is up and running but things keep happing every time i go on my xbox something new is broke like day before no sound through headset fixed now day before that controller not working had to get a new one day before
    that games keep stoping during updates every time i go on something is broke please fix

:)

OliverWilde, May 15, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Need a fix again

Hello,

Thanks for using the MS forums.

I´m afraid to tell you that the information proportioned it´s very confuse.

I´ll recommend a hard reset: Press and old the off button duging 10 seconds, and then unplug the power.

Wait a couple of minutes and plug the power in again.

IF that does not help, I suggest you reading through this troubleshooting guide, I´m sure it may help to fix your issue.

I´ll let you the link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem

Wishes.

Alucario.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Need a fix again

Hi there
    OliverWilde

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with your games not updating. To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    original post, "Need fix",to help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Many thanks!
  4. cdt314 Win User

AGAIN!!! Treyarch needs to fix Awareness perk and Ghost.

I can see your confusion......
  5. Tooniies Win User

Good thing you're in the MW3 forum. I'm sure you'll get lots of answers here.
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

Welcome to Modern Warfare 3. Can I take your order?
Thema:

Need a fix again

1. Need a fix again - Similar Threads - Need fix again

2. Need fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need fix: So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has come out for the game then it says when you...
  3. Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW: For about a month or 2 now anyone that plays ryse son of rome for xbox one are not receiving gold at the end of mp matches. This is the only way to get new gear in mp but for some reason the gold...
  4. My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...: My nba 2k19 wont play on my xbox one it freezes and crashes on me every time im trying to play it please help me fix this problem bb262d11-e43d-447b-b5ac-80c73b3d0c3e
  5. Xbox headset not working, need a fix!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox headset not working, need a fix!: I plugged in my (non-Xbox) headset into my Xbox one S. It usually works perfect, I can chat and play games with it. This time, I went into system in the guide and there were only 2 sliders, not 3!...
  6. : Fix needed ASAP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Fix needed ASAP: : Fix needed ASAP Hi zAssassinMast3r, Thanks for reaching out to us today! I'm sorry to hear bout the constant disconnection issue from Xbox Live. I would like to clarify in regards to the...
  7. Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.*: *Edit: The issue has been fixed, thanks for the help!* Original post: Uh, hey there. This is my first time using the forums, but I'm having this weird reoccurring issue at the moment and could...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.: Microsoft this is literally the worst app I have used on a computer ever. 90% of the time it doesn't let me view my friends list. The 10% of the time it does it says Teredo is unable to qualify...
  9. How Can I get my Xbox One S Fixed to start play Games again and where do I need to call the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I get my Xbox One S Fixed to start play Games again and where do I need to call the ...: I've tried for the past 3 Days now trying to play a Game on my Xbox One S I've had since November 24th 2016 and it decided to stop letting me play my Games I have gotten in Game Discs. I want to...
  10. tenure needs fixed again

in XBoX on Consoles
    tenure needs fixed again: my tenure went from 5 to 4 in october 2016 had support and escalated it they cant figure why my tenure now been stuck at 4 for almost 2 years this happened before when i was 2 and went to 3 they...