need a fix here :)

Discus and support need a fix here :) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 2, 2019.

1. need a fix here :)

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 2, 2019
  2. GrantSparks Win User

THIS NEEDS FIXED!

OMG! It was better last night. All night last night! Now we're back to going offline to play games and ZERO streaming support. Uge.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

This needs fixed

Hey again, thanks for your patience. We believe this issue is now resolved. Please check again and let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks!
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

This needs fixed

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  5. ngocphi Win User

this needs to be fixed

Its a free trial trials do not come with all features if you want full gold features you must pay like everyone else

You are restricted to what trial users can normally use thats it
  6. sicken canable Win User

Need fix

Normally cycling you power corrects it.
Thema:

need a fix here :)

1. need a fix here :) - Similar Threads - need fix here

2. Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox: Okay Xbox i just received this from the Dolby support team. So please please please get this feedback to the right people and make your support team aware so people know whats going on and xbox...
  3. Few things that need to be fixed, IMO

in XBoX on Windows
    Few things that need to be fixed, IMO: I sometimes have to redo my pc due to hardware changes, crashes, what ever that goes on that makes me have to do a refresh of my OS, and its a pitb (pain in the butt) to reinstall the app, but...
  4. I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed: U/xboxinsiders i got a suggestion about the console streaming for xcloud I would like to see the 2 little watermarks on the top corners (the 3 dots and the wifi icon) removed as it just disturbs...
  5. Call of duty MW needs to be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW needs to be fixed: Why every time i go to play modern warfare 2019 it shuts off my xbox one x and when i turn it back on it says its overheating but i play any other game works perfect please help fix this problem...
  6. Xbox Edge app not working with www.YouTube.com.. Fix needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Edge app not working with www.YouTube.com.. Fix needed: The left side column/rows of video tiles are without thumbnail pictures in previews. This has been a problem for two weeks. Using your Xbox & using the Edge app go to this link.....
  7. how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!: i am playing DOA 6. and i get these crashes. claiming fault of XAudio2_7.dll. i saw ways to avoid it. but deleting. but i need audio! :c 8127a57b-05bd-4edc-8a10-64aeb342f147
  8. Microsoft needs to fix their system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to fix their system: Ill start from the beginning so you know the full problem. i was playing overwatch having a good time in competitive mode. I came across a guy called [mod removed] He was a toxic thrower. He was...
  9. Need to fix load time for mission

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to fix load time for mission: Look the mission is crazy on avg 5 to 7min to start match in that time a play 5 to 6 match in wot. Great but the download. Crazt stupid 03793e5a-69dc-4f97-b5df-509ee33a4ab0
  10. Not logging in here. Seriously, MS, this needs to be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not logging in here. Seriously, MS, this needs to be fixed: I have been having trouble logging in for several days, with connection lost during games, but today I can't log in at all. Can someone please share what is going on and an estimated repair time?...